[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
lurker14ownz schrieb:
"
Helpless schrieb:
What do you think about getting the frenzy charge for 2 pts in the duelist tree? (Softcore)

I wouldn't build around frenzy, it's more of a bonus

Yea but it's only 2 pts, and I'm on softcore so the 10% hp isn't that much of a loss. Plus you say not to build around it but we get the charge from Kraityn instead of skill pt.

Also side question, does ele dmg with weapons on gear work with explosive arrow?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Helpless um 15.12.2016, 16:59:49
Just did some guardian runs. Things to keep in mind:
- Don't run 90% chance to avoid status ailment unless you have 6Link.

Other than that, build is pretty fine, though I was used to the CI/BV/PF from 2.4 where I could drink my coffee during boss fights :))
I am playing as a Dualist Champion and I think this tree is much better. I get 75% Increased Damage + 10% more damage for enemies on full life + 20% damage reduction from permanent Fortify buff (you can instead go for taunt nodes and get 16% reduced damage taken + 20% increased damage + 1% life regen with 25% chance of taunting enemies) + more armor and attack speed from small nodes. With my jewels, I managed to get my life up to 9500 and I think I will be able to leech 10k life when I'm at around lv 98-100. As the video guide has mentioned, this build can be fully utilized in any characters.

I was very successful with 2 Guardians (Pheonix took +2 minutes to kill because he has the ignite immunity but I did it without dying) and many T15 and below maps. I will further explore the other 2 Guardians and Shaper as well. (I did everything without fire damage opal rings and LV21 EA and Lv4 Empower and Dying Sun flask and Rigwald's Quills Two-Point Arrow Quiver. This means I can boost my damage for +300% more. Also, all my jewels are life and resists based with only 1 or 2 damage mods as well. (You can easily boost your damage by more than 50% by spending 10-15 exalted on jewels.)

Gears

I will further Improve my gears by crafting +1 curse Ngamahu Tiki (for dual curse) and fire dmg + life opal rings (for damage swap), and getting a proper enchantment on a helmet with a chaos res. Currently, my elemental resistances are more than 169% to run elemental weakness maps and with the new helmet I'm trying to enchant, 75% capped for chaos resists.

The gears only costed me around 40 Exalted orbs (which I think is not bad for quality of builds like this) Some gears like opal rings can be crafted with at a cheaper price than the market value. Getting a similar pair of gloves and 43% chaos ring with a decent life mod might be tricky but not impossible.

Thank you so much for this build guide. I was little depressed when my Herald of Ice build with The Harvest got nerfed but this build gave a new sunlight to my dualist.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SleepingMarine um 16.12.2016, 02:51:03
Okay, so here's where I'm at

Spoiler

I've saved up enough to grab a lvl 4 empower soon, but I've never run pathfinder before (having dying sun up so much).
I want to use 1 6L for general clearing then switching out a few gems for bosses.

Assuming access to any gems and flasks, is this the right way to go?
EA, Less Dur, Inc AoE, Fire Pen, GMP, Emp 4 ---- switching in slower proj, ignite, and life leech if needed

Also,
I'm questioning how ya'll go about leech? I use Warlord's Mark as part of my COH setup. I'm thinking about using these gloves for bosses.

Spoiler

I think for guardians and whatnot my gems would change to following:
6l link - EA, less dur, Ignite, Fire Pen, Slower Proj, Life Leech
glove link - Frenzy, GMP (or culling strike), flammability, COH

Does all of this seem correct?

IGN: dwreckedarc
SleepingMarine if you like champion by all means play it, the main reason i play pathfinder is for movespeed and ele status immunity is nice as well. I dont think the attack proj damage on your gloves will work for ea prob worth enchanting in lab.
@Fhark
"
I dont think the attack projectile damage on your gloves will work for ea

Explosive Arrow's blast damage does scale with projectile damage! You can see this from just simple Google-ing and the passive tree from this build guide. His build spends few projectile damage nodes instead of other stuffs.

Also, you can get permanent 8% movement speed and elemental status immunity at low life from the champion tree. However, I think flask utilization and the boss fights (because of the 20% elemental ailments chance, igniting bosses are much easier) are absolutely better with pathfinder ascendancy nodes.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SleepingMarine um 16.12.2016, 07:16:19
@mmogamr
"
I'm questioning how ya'll go about leech?

I get some leech from my boots enchantment (0.6 damage leech as life and mana) and some from my quiver (0.2% fire damage leech as life). However, I think leeches doesn't actually matter when you get enough life regeneration. I get around 600 life regen and 700+ with my golem. I also use CWDT with Warlord's Mark for general map clearing and I swap it with enfeeble for bosses.

I see you are using +1 quiver. When I'm running ubers and reduced/ no life regeneration maps, I take 2-3 life flasks and the fire dmg leech quivers cost less than 1 ex. Having 0.8 total life leech and the life flasks, you should be enough unless you are fighting Guardians and the above with no life regeneration mods.

I am also confused with how I should finalize the gem links. I'm not sure if I should buy 2 LV4 Empower gems or just 1 for the boss fight setup and what gems should I take out for the empower. Since the tool-tip DPS only shows the arrow damage and not the actual (blast) damage, I have no idea which one is better.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SleepingMarine um 16.12.2016, 07:57:45
"
SleepingMarine schrieb:
@Fhark
"
I dont think the attack projectile damage on your gloves will work for ea

Explosive Arrow's blast damage does scale with projectile damage! You can see this from just simple Google-ing and the passive tree from this build guide. His build spends few projectile damage nodes instead of other stuffs.

Also, you can get permanent 8% movement speed and elemental status immunity at low life from the champion tree. However, I think flask utilization and the boss fights (because of the 20% elemental ailments chance, igniting bosses are much easier) are absolutely better with pathfinder ascendancy nodes.

The gloves say projectile ATTACK damage. Explosion is not an attack so it doesn't work. If it did I would have grabbed iron grip a long time ago.

If you like champion by all means go ahead and play it though. I still like pathfinder better because of higher movement speed, higher ignite chance, status immunity, etc. And my guardian kill guides were all also without dying sun, opal rings, ngamhu tiki, dual curse, level 21 ea (they were with gear from prophecy hc that I never changed).

You should only need 1 empower 4, having it for aoe clear is unnecessary.

"
Okay, so here's where I'm at

SpoilerShow

I've saved up enough to grab a lvl 4 empower soon, but I've never run pathfinder before (having dying sun up so much).
I want to use 1 6L for general clearing then switching out a few gems for bosses.

Assuming access to any gems and flasks, is this the right way to go?
EA, Less Dur, Inc AoE, Fire Pen, GMP, Emp 4 ---- switching in slower proj, ignite, and life leech if needed

Also,
I'm questioning how ya'll go about leech? I use Warlord's Mark as part of my COH setup. I'm thinking about using these gloves for bosses.

SpoilerShow

I think for guardians and whatnot my gems would change to following:
6l link - EA, less dur, Ignite, Fire Pen, Slower Proj, Life Leech
glove link - Frenzy, GMP (or culling strike), flammability, COH

Does all of this seem correct?

You have a dying sun, so you can go with a fire leech rearguard instead of +1 arrow. leech boots work as well. Some people using dying sun instead of gmp and just have the single target setup for both. I would recommend you either do that or do the weapon swap, it's faster then switching out gems to just press a button and have the correct gem set up. Switch the button to weapon swap to something convienient, mtx the 2 bows differently should be easy enough to do. And you don't need a second 6link for aoe clear, a 5link would do.

The problem with your skill setup for single target is you're missing conc effect which is the highest double dip damage you can get. You can run life leech on a seperate gmp arrow set up for general cllear though. For single target you want all the multipliers you can get. You need 2 blue (ignite and conc) 1 g (EA) 1 red (fire pen) 1 red (empower4/less duration) 1 green/red (slower proj/empower4/less duration).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 16.12.2016, 10:12:04
What about late passive points?
Iam thinking about "celestial judgemente" and "celestial punishment" like good nodes
This build is amazing and is not so much expensive
Hi guys,

Can anyone explain what Vessel of Vinktar does for this build/ in general?

Thanks

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: