[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
hoknerok schrieb:
what about "Xoph's Heart Amber Amulet" for this build?

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Hey!

I have couple questions about this build. I havent play this game so much but i try explain my situtation best as i can.

Im just wondering why your guide tells that at 45 passive skill point you have to go near blood magic but when you go check poe tree, it show that you took blood magic. Do you take blood magic when? At 45 point or at 82 point.

And do you switch mana leech nodes to life leech nodes when you take blood magic?

And do you have any good item choices for poor player? What stats do you prefer on items? I have only 6 chaos orb that i cant buy any good items from poe trade.

And should i try get 5 sockets to my quill rain.

This guide is very hard understand to me, so if you could explain me little bit better when you change your passive skill points.

So much questions and if you can answer me, that would be helpfull!

What do you think about getting the frenzy charge for 2 pts in the duelist tree? (Softcore)
"
Helpless schrieb:
What do you think about getting the frenzy charge for 2 pts in the duelist tree? (Softcore)

I wouldn't build around frenzy, it's more of a bonus
Loving this build, most powerful build I have played so far. Dunno if I can ever not play pathfinder again, such speed lol. Killed pheonix last night took about 4 or 5 minutes since your can't ignite. Was easy though, deathless.
Howz it performing against breachlords? anyone tried?
"
MusicalMind schrieb:
Howz it performing against breachlords? anyone tried?
i have done all but the chaos one, they die in seconds to the ignite. I probably only get two sets of 5 arrow explosions before the fights over
Zuletzt bearbeitet von lurker14ownz um 15.12.2016, 08:49:51
How does elemental equilibrium works in this build?
"
Hiilimies schrieb:
Hey!

I have couple questions about this build. I havent play this game so much but i try explain my situtation best as i can.

Im just wondering why your guide tells that at 45 passive skill point you have to go near blood magic but when you go check poe tree, it show that you took blood magic. Do you take blood magic when? At 45 point or at 82 point.

And do you switch mana leech nodes to life leech nodes when you take blood magic?

And do you have any good item choices for poor player? What stats do you prefer on items? I have only 6 chaos orb that i cant buy any good items from poe trade.

And should i try get 5 sockets to my quill rain.

This guide is very hard understand to me, so if you could explain me little bit better when you change your passive skill points.

So much questions and if you can answer me, that would be helpfull!

Will offer some feedback based on my experience:

1) You can take Blood Magic early as it allows you to replace a mana flask with another Quicksilver for speed. I took it around ~40. I would wait to switch to Explosive Arrow until ~45 though; just continue with Storm Cloud until then imo.

2) Gearing is amongst the cheapest of any builds I've done; my gear is cheap and steamrolls merciless. Outside of my Belly which I bought last night, most of it is really cheap; like 10C total. You should be able to buy good enough life/res rares for like a chaos. Belly will run like 15C+ (much higher for better life%), but you can also run a Carcass Jack in softcore which is ~7C. Stuff in +ele dmg / +fire dmg where you can once resists are capped, typically on jewelry.

3) You don't need the 5S Quill Rain until later in the game to me. Get a pair of Wyrmsign Gauntlets (GGRB) for your single target setup on a budget. I'm mapping with a 4S Quill Rain (AOE) and Wyrmsign (ST).

4) Not sure about the mana leech nodes; they're generally picked on a path towards a critical ability with other perks.

"
How does elemental equilibrium works in this build?

Have +cold and +lightning damage on your gear somewhere, but no +fire damage (flat or converted; increased fire dmg is ok). Just look at your tooltip on EA to confirm you have cold/lightning but no fire. Since you hit with cold/lightning, fire will always be the element that gets the -50% resistance in effect as I understand it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von WulfgangNSH um 15.12.2016, 11:11:49
What would be good maps to shape for this build?
My guesses are:
T5 Peninsula (or Mesa? - not sure if better than Pen)
T6 Strand
T7 Arachnid Tomb
T8 Atoll + Pier? Shore? Tropical Island?
T9 Reef, Coves? Promenade?
T10 Courtyard + Quay? +what else?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: