[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Do we benefit in any way from crit? I bought this for the enchant and wondering if that's a waste stat or not.

Also did the other 2 elemental breachlords.

Xoph and Esh are a walk in the park.
Tul is fucking annoying. You barely have any time to lay down 5 arrows.
I was carrying someone, 2man hp. Died once. 1 life flask isn't enough for that fight. Especially if you don't have any leech.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Th3LoRD um 11.12.2016, 07:51:35
Well some crit is nice due to elemental overload but not enough to lose the life if playing in hc i think.

Any idea as to when i should switch to EA?
"
Anavels schrieb:

I switched around Cruel Dried Lake. Just follow the tree, and switch whenever you break ~250 to 300 hp/sec regen, have a 4l, and have both QR and a Rearguard.
"
inoka schrieb:
"
Anavels schrieb:

I switched around Cruel Dried Lake. Just follow the tree, and switch whenever you break ~250 to 300 hp/sec regen, have a 4l, and have both QR and a Rearguard.

I switched earlier, around the start of cruel, had like 200 regen with golem. I ran with 2 hp pot, 3 quicksilver.
"
Th3LoRD schrieb:
"
inoka schrieb:
"
Anavels schrieb:

I switched earlier, around the start of cruel, had like 200 regen with golem. I ran with 2 hp pot, 3 quicksilver.

You could do that, but it's way too sketchy for my blood in HC.
Also, why did he go pathfinnder?
"
Anavels schrieb:
Also, why did he go pathfinnder?

Flasks. Tankiness.
Also chance to ignore is great.
What are your thoughts on dropping 4 5% life nodes and grabbing Herbalism?

It's 15% life but 20% charge recovery + 20% life from flasks.
Vs 20% life.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: