[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:

Yeah, we have minion speed and dmg on tree and with the help of minion jewel but our jewels provides us with the option to get flat dmg which we can get from 2 other sources. One is covenant chest and other one is the envy aura.
You can get whatever you want on jewels ^^ I prefer flat dmg others might choose increased minion dmg. it is up to you ^^

Why not both? Flat damage and increased damage is not mutually exclusive. One is a prefix the other one is a suffix mod.

"
Prevy schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:

Yeah, we have minion speed and dmg on tree and with the help of minion jewel but our jewels provides us with the option to get flat dmg which we can get from 2 other sources. One is covenant chest and other one is the envy aura.
You can get whatever you want on jewels ^^ I prefer flat dmg others might choose increased minion dmg. it is up to you ^^

Why not both? Flat damage and increased damage is not mutually exclusive. One is a prefix the other one is a suffix mod.

If we look at my week 1 jewels they are aimed towards utility purposes instead of being purely damage.
We use poison chance on jewels and then we use another suffix to be either stun immune or ignite immune. They all have specific purposes.
I would like to close all my defensive gaps if possible before I go all out for damage.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
great build
"
ilikecookieslawl schrieb:
great build

Glad you liked it ^^
can this build solo clear simu?im having trouble
https://pobb.in/6maV4ezPt1NU
"
Greed2117 schrieb:
can this build solo clear simu?im having trouble
https://pobb.in/6maV4ezPt1NU

It looks good but a different version with aegis aurora. I dont like that version because the recovery is not relaible.
SadPanda post Patch Notes reaction Waiting ROOM
"
Kumbas schrieb:
SadPanda post Patch Notes reaction Waiting ROOM

No changes to our build whatsoever, only temp chains nerf might reduce our dmg by a very small amount. I will post my thoughts for 3.22 and my plans with a possible starter version of a necro minion build just like I did in 3.21.

This will be a great league ^^
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 11.08.2023, 01:56:05
I will make a map, a guide if you will, as a post of links to the end of each act of my practice run so it can guide people towards what might a starter build look like.
End of act 1:
End of Act 2:
End of Act 3:1st lab done
End of Act 4:
End of Act 5:
End of act 6:
End of act 7:2nd lab done
End of act 8:
End of act 9:
End of act 10: 3rd lab done
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 13.08.2023, 04:43:49
Updated for 3.22, added a new levelling guide for each act.
End of act 1:
End of Act 2:
End of Act 3:1st lab done
End of Act 4:
End of Act 5:
End of act 6:
End of act 7:2nd lab done
End of act 8:
End of act 9:
End of act 10: 3rd lab done
4th lab completed:
Lvl 90 before going poison, still srs + absolution doing t16 maps:

Spectres during campaign: 2x carnage chieftains.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 16.08.2023, 08:26:16

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: