[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
Vasetal schrieb:
need atlast tree too :)

22 points, basic content run and easy free stuff on maps:

35 points, chayula rush, some map drop options:

55 points, breach boss rush with syndicate points for extra craft options and catarina auto run:
70 points, map boss focused breach searching with guardian drops for red tier maps:
117 points: this is where you choose what to farm where to go on your tree, I choose strongboxes, essences and harvest for my tree. This also contains breach which you can opt out when you have your poison items.

132 points: Endgame content, you can optimize this to your own liking, this will be likely mine with maybe allocation of uber bosses and other stuff that is in line with challenges:
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I'm torn between Harvest and Expedition. Placing explosives was annoying but with the new node its so much faster. Logbooks sell very well and fast. Im not experienced with breach, its only for the items or there is also good money?
"
Asag schrieb:
I'm torn between Harvest and Expedition. Placing explosives was annoying but with the new node its so much faster. Logbooks sell very well and fast. Im not experienced with breach, its only for the items or there is also good money?

I think expedition is also a good choice to be opt in. Logbooks can be quite profitable to sell and you could use currency on the masters to gain currency you want.
I think I am going with srs could not decide between this and Skele Mages. 2 Leagues ago played Mom+Aegis version. This thime I will try Surrender. Wish everyone best of luck on league start! :)
"
Kumbas schrieb:
I think I am going with srs could not decide between this and Skele Mages. 2 Leagues ago played Mom+Aegis version. This thime I will try Surrender. Wish everyone best of luck on league start! :)

Ty for the good luck wishes ^^
Mage skellies may require quite a good amount of investment to get going, that's why I am reserving my mage skele test to later weeks, possibly into 2 weeks of the league so I can pour in enough currency to make it something worth playing.
Thank you for the wonderful guide. Since you didn't have a PoB posted I was importing your leveling trees into one of my own.

I noticed that your Lvl 90 before going poison, still srs + absolution doing t16 maps: PoE Planner is entirely blank.

Could you update it please? Thanks!!
New support gem "Fresh meat" is fit's for non-poison part? And wich gem swap for it?
Sorry for my English - i't not my native language.
I'd like you to go in depth about Severed in Sleep / United in Dream choice.

I see you prefer Severed in Sleep, but you went for United in Dream later on.

Is that just because it's only a better choice with Mageblood?

Also, why do you opted not to use Animate Guardian?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von uit um 16.08.2023, 10:41:16
"
Xingba schrieb:
Thank you for the wonderful guide. Since you didn't have a PoB posted I was importing your leveling trees into one of my own.

I noticed that your Lvl 90 before going poison, still srs + absolution doing t16 maps: PoE Planner is entirely blank.

Could you update it please? Thanks!!

This is weird, poe planner gives me an error when I try to upload that character. I will try to do that on PoB.
This ought to do it: https://pobb.in/ERhUe90Y
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 16.08.2023, 13:35:56
"
valenlinz schrieb:
New support gem "Fresh meat" is fit's for non-poison part? And wich gem swap for it?

I dont think that works well with poison srs. We may need to try but I doubt it would be a good swap.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: