[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
uit schrieb:
I'd like you to go in depth about Severed in Sleep / United in Dream choice.

I see you prefer Severed in Sleep, but you went for United in Dream later on.

Is that just because it's only a better choice with Mageblood?

Also, why do you opted not to use Animate Guardian?

With the severed in sleep and united in dream choices, I swapped into united in dream in order to catch up with the poison chance because, you guessed it correctly, I bought a mageblood. If you were to purchase a mageblood I would recommend upgrading your sword into dream. If I were to keep severed in the build while having mageblood that would put a lot of jewel pressure on our character and weaken it in the process.

I think our build is very much focused on our own survival that we can't really invest into minion survivability. This was a conscious choice to avoid having our AG die over and over again, costing us precious currency that we can invest into our own character instead. This also makes our minions more expandable and removes a layer of worry when it comes to support minions.

I would much rather have us survive and deal constant damage than our minions surviving and our main character being a weak twig. I will do the same thing this league where I aim my character to be as tanky as possible enough to defeat uber bosses with 6 party members present in the area.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 16.08.2023, 13:44:53
I just can't wait to play this build on friday. I'm so glad I found your forum topic.

I also saw BalorMage version with AG but as you metioned I also don't like to worry about AG dying to some random things and keep buying for him specific uniques so I prefer your version.
"
Asag schrieb:
I just can't wait to play this build on friday. I'm so glad I found your forum topic.

I also saw BalorMage version with AG but as you metioned I also don't like to worry about AG dying to some random things and keep buying for him specific uniques so I prefer your version.

I played Balor's srs before, during sanctum league, and my feelings are that it is a glasscannon. It basically has no recovery option from big hits and block provides no real ehp in return. I still keep my sanctum league balor's srs alive, it is my own version but then again it still has the same weaknesses I mentioned.
Excited to give this a go in 3.22. Thanks for pulling this thread together.
Yeah maping felt amazing, mix maxed Balors Version of a build, 21 lvl Divergent AG, perfect ashes in +2 socketed minion gems gloves. As i said maping was a blast with asenath gloves on him, but when i decided for uber bossing I was more focusing on AGs healthbar than actual fight,

Jut really depends what you want and ofc prices of AG Gear if they will be priced same as sanctum. I not going to lose 40 div AG again.
small question: in the 3.22 update, you say "Temp chains got a small nerf other than that rest of the build still works same as 3.21." Is temp chains part of the build? or do you mean temp shield?

sorry, not trying to be pedantic, I'm returning to POE after a couple years off and planning to run this build, just wanna make sure i'm doing it justice
"
WhiteButStillHip schrieb:
small question: in the 3.22 update, you say "Temp chains got a small nerf other than that rest of the build still works same as 3.21." Is temp chains part of the build? or do you mean temp shield?

sorry, not trying to be pedantic, I'm returning to POE after a couple years off and planning to run this build, just wanna make sure i'm doing it justice

I outsourced our temp chains curse to one of our spectres so we dont have to cast it or brand it ourselves. This is a very easy way to deal 2 curses without allocating the +1 curse node on the tree. The spectre, ancient suffering, already has +1 curse implicit on herself so we dont have to pick any source of +1 curse on ourself to inflict our despair.

There is no need to apologize ^^ These builds can be complicated and lengthy written.
"
WhiteButStillHip schrieb:

I outsourced our temp chains curse to one of our spectres so we dont have to cast it or brand it ourselves. This is a very easy way to deal 2 curses without allocating the +1 curse node on the tree. The spectre, ancient suffering, already has +1 curse implicit on herself so we dont have to pick any source of +1 curse on ourself to inflict our despair.

There is no need to apologize ^^ These builds can be complicated and lengthy written.
Hi Mate :) Do we have a POB for the entire build for leveling or just the inserted seperate POBs?

~Chaz
"
ChazReinhold schrieb:
Hi Mate :) Do we have a POB for the entire build for leveling or just the inserted seperate POBs?

~Chaz

he said he doesn't use pob, but i made a quick one. i imported the different leveling trees and made a brief overview of the skills in the notes. you're welcome to use it if you like =)

https://pobb.in/4ChQruydoAnm
IGN: Lendoria

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: