[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
Barak_Darkstar schrieb:
Hi Panda

Ive been following your guide and i just hit lv 80 and im ready to switch for poison. My big issue is how to get the spectres as im pretty new to the game.

Do i just do Nikos mine and " How " do you figure what monster is what? Are they on a certain mine level?

Thank you so much. your guide has been extremely helpful and i appreciate the time you put into it.

Hey buddy, if you can whisper me ingame, I am not really online these days but you could pm me on forum or discord SkyKing#8787 so I could lend you the spectres.
If you are pretty new to this stuff it could be hard to find the spectres from maps/ delve so I can help you on that part.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I see you are using 5 ghastly eye jewels in the build. Why aren't you using the stat line " Minions deal #% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently "? You will be using a minion skill almost 100% of the time while playing SRS builds.

"
Bleak_Horizon schrieb:
I see you are using 5 ghastly eye jewels in the build. Why aren't you using the stat line " Minions deal #% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently "? You will be using a minion skill almost 100% of the time while playing SRS builds.

I never felt the need to search for that. I always liked flat phys on my jewels because of double dipping on the flat damage and life for tankiness. I don't do my builds like other, I think they are making decisions made solely based on pob numbers and not based on actual logic or experience.
"
I never felt the need to search for that. I always liked flat phys on my jewels because of double dipping on the flat damage and life for tankiness. I don't do my builds like other, I think they are making decisions made solely based on pob numbers and not based on actual logic or experience.

If you want to get super logic about things.

You would get
- flat chaos damage
- flat phys damage
- Minions deal more damage with minion skills
- attack speed
- Whatever else

right ? This would be the logic choices for max dps
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bleak_Horizon um 19.05.2023, 17:31:49
"
Bleak_Horizon schrieb:
"

If you want to get super logic about things.

You would get
- flat chaos damage
- flat phys damage
- Minions deal more damage with minion skills
- attack speed
- Whatever else

right ? This would be the logic choices for max dps

Yeah, we have minion speed and dmg on tree and with the help of minion jewel but our jewels provides us with the option to get flat dmg which we can get from 2 other sources. One is covenant chest and other one is the envy aura.
You can get whatever you want on jewels ^^ I prefer flat dmg others might choose increased minion dmg. it is up to you ^^
Hello.

Is there any "final pob"? Or not pob, but something similar. Because i'm trying to follow build, but i see only week 1 ninja and same info in guide, but in current ninja for example, you have upgraded sword, different tree, etc :<
Zuletzt bearbeitet von poearca um 20.05.2023, 08:01:51
"
poearca schrieb:
Hello.

Is there any "final pob"? Or not pob, but something similar. Because i'm trying to follow build, but i see only week 1 ninja and same info in guide, but in current ninja for example, you have upgraded sword, different tree, etc :<

My current setup is with the mageblood. Since most people cant afford a mageblood I never bothered to include it into the guide but if you really want to do it with the mageblood you can go with my last version on poe ninja. It is up to date.
If not, a week 1 version of my build should be able to clear the content easily.
I changed swords because I needed the poison chance that I lost with darkness enthralled.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 20.05.2023, 08:32:13
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
poearca schrieb:
Hello.

My current setup is with the mageblood. Since most people cant afford a mageblood I never bothered to include it into the guide but if you really want to do it with the mageblood you can go with my last version on poe ninja. It is up to date.
If not, a week 1 version of my build should be able to clear the content easily.
I changed swords because I needed the poison chance that I lost with darkness enthralled.

Sounds right, thanks.
Thanks for the guide

I have question as I play hardcore league, what would be your advice for some changes to get more tanky (even if giving up some damage)
"
BlightBoy17 schrieb:
Thanks for the guide

I have question as I play hardcore league, what would be your advice for some changes to get more tanky (even if giving up some damage)

I would get more hp if possible, other than that just be sure you have max chaos res, max block chances and max spell suppression.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: