[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
H2OBenta schrieb:
I don't know how in heavens I got this crucible tree but this is working WONDERS!!
My clear speed is way better and I got to kill uber shaper, maven, uber eater of worlds and uber searing exatch.
I did some changes in my build to fit more survivability and I'm living a lot better.

And using a Watcher's Eye with return in mana using clarity when you're hit I get the point in MOM and my mana can be sustained even in non regen maps.
As I tested, "hit's can't be evaded" is the best option on weapon, since a lot of hits are ignored when you have only accuracy.

If it works it works ^^ Nice trees.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Poison SRS is blasting!
43m DPS on UBERs - got PoB DoT cap :(

My Gear

Pobb:
https://pobb.in/Vc1-UETVADhT
"
snoop32 schrieb:
Poison SRS is blasting!
43m DPS on UBERs - got PoB DoT cap :(

My Gear

Pobb:
https://pobb.in/Vc1-UETVADhT

Thats a sweet ass build dude well done ^^
Hi. What is the best setup for minmax? You really think that Severed+wither touch is the best?

Severed + chance to poison + 2 jeweles in belts with 15%

Severed + void manipulation + 2 jeweles in belts and 3 on tree

United + withering touch support + 1 jewel in belt and 1 on tree?

I know that DoT has cap and maybe if you capping dps it doesnt matter but before you can get full dps in pob it is showing that setup with void manipulation is the best but my skills in making calcs with pob are bad so i could have made a mistake...
"
Evermind666 schrieb:
Hi. What is the best setup for minmax? You really think that Severed+wither touch is the best?

Severed + chance to poison + 2 jeweles in belts with 15%

Severed + void manipulation + 2 jeweles in belts and 3 on tree

United + withering touch support + 1 jewel in belt and 1 on tree?

I know that DoT has cap and maybe if you capping dps it doesnt matter but before you can get full dps in pob it is showing that setup with void manipulation is the best but my skills in making calcs with pob are bad so i could have made a mistake...

I think void manipulation setup needs to be avoided like plague because it does not allow our srs to deal any fire damage.
I think you can try chance to poison on tree with severed. I liked my week 1 setup best outside of the mageblood interpretation of the build.
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
FAQ:
Q: My spell suppression is under 100% what do I do?
A: Until you reach 100% spell suppression you need to allocate your spell suppression is lucky mastery on the suppression wheel.

What does this mean? Can you explain a bit more?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zero_1_2 um 08.05.2023, 19:11:04
"
zero_1_2 schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
FAQ:
Q: My spell suppression is under 100% what do I do?
A: Until you reach 100% spell suppression you need to allocate your spell suppression is lucky mastery on the suppression wheel.

What does this mean? Can you explain a bit more?

If you cant cap your suppression and want to use suppression amyway, you could use a new mastery "chance to suppress spells is lucky" on the wheel we use at the right upside next to lethe shade.
Thanks for the guide like the build so far. In your opinion what's the next logical upgrade I think ashes and haste but not sure if I cN pull it off money wise.
Cheers
"
Namper schrieb:
Thanks for the guide like the build so far. In your opinion what's the next logical upgrade I think ashes and haste but not sure if I cN pull it off money wise.
Cheers

Hey buddy, glad you are enjoying the build and sorry for the late response, I was not online for the week. I think ashes is the next logical upgrade yes, then you can try to fit in all the auras and go from there.
Hi Panda

Ive been following your guide and i just hit lv 80 and im ready to switch for poison. My big issue is how to get the spectres as im pretty new to the game.

Do i just do Nikos mine and " How " do you figure what monster is what? Are they on a certain mine level?

Thank you so much. your guide has been extremely helpful and i appreciate the time you put into it.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: