[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

any major change on the build with .21 or still the same?
trying this build league start, at yellow maps, league mechanic kills me almost every time. 4k hp with no determination feels very squishy, and the crucible mobs don't seem to get frozen easily.

Edit: in hindsight I probably shouldn't hold down the crucible all the way, it gets easier if you only cook it a little bit at a time
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FacesReality um 09.04.2023, 17:53:50
"
FacesReality schrieb:
Edit: in hindsight I probably shouldn't hold down the crucible all the way, it gets easier if you only cook it a little bit at a time

yeah, filling up the bar to the max in the crucible is guaranteed death lmao
I am about time and money like a Swiss.
I just league started this.. Under 4k HP and i just enetered yellow maps.. I wouldnt say im "squishy" at all, and ive only got a few divine if that invested at all into the buuild.

I am enjoying it thats for sure.
hi can u add a ascendency and pantheon section to the guide or am i blind and just not seeing it lol i just got liege of the primordial
"
AnxiousAbe schrieb:
hi can u add a ascendency and pantheon section to the guide or am i blind and just not seeing it lol i just got liege of the primordial

The recommended ascendencies/pantheons are in the step-by-step section, and should be reflected in the POBs, but do let me know if there's anything missing.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chronic_Painless um 13.04.2023, 08:47:15
cheers i see em now i was been blind b 4 and rushing lol :)
Hey, really enjoying the build so far, I'm trying to save up for Carcass Jack and then slowly transition into Occultist for even faster clears. Is that body armour still good after transition? I don't mind dying here and there so going for highest defence is not a priority and the chest seems like it'll help with clear :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jakubi um 16.04.2023, 03:06:24
"
Jakubi schrieb:
Hey, really enjoying the build so far, I'm trying to save up for Carcass Jack and then slowly transition into Occultist for even faster clears. Is that body armour still good after transition? I don't mind dying here and there so going for highest defence is not a priority and the chest seems like it'll help with clear :D

Carcass Jack is excellent for the glass cannon, especially if you can get a decent corruption on it.
hey how’s the survivability of this build? looking for a build that can handle uber bosses pretty easily, can that be done with this build ? and how much investment to reach that point?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: