[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

Just to say thanks for the build and guide, first ever level 100 I got since I play this and I started long time ago. I could get better wand and jewellery but did the job well to farm to level 100 (casual,solo, no carrys). And yes HH is amazing with this build, so much fun.

POB: https://pastebin.com/7vcFXwu1
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dffalt84 um 25.02.2023, 08:17:54
Is there any way you could look at my occultist in sanctum league and tell me how I could really push it further
"
Big Fried schrieb:
Is there any way you could look at my occultist in sanctum league and tell me how I could really push it further

If you post your POB to the Build Discussion channel on the discord server, someone (probably me included) will take a look at it for sure.
whew, I feel like I just drank out of a fire hose!

I have watched the wonderful youtube video and read the full build guide here and read every single post in this thread.

@Chronic_Painless, you should be proud of yourself. Not only have you provided a significant amount of detail in various media forms, your willingness to answer questions in thread is remarkable and commendable.

Excellent work!

I am at the phase where I am looking to test out league starters for 3.21 and this one has the looks of something that is very unlikely to get nerfed. So over the next week I am going to take this for a spin and see where it gets me.

I have a lot of experience with BV but very little with cold skills so I am looking forward to learning a lot.

I have subscribed to your youtube channel, followed your twitch channel and have joined your discord.

Thank you again for the time and effort you put in to help the community.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 01.03.2023, 21:25:27
I made it to maps in my league start scenario.

Acts 1-4 and Acts 6-10 were wonderfully smooth.

I had some issues in Act 5 so I am going to pay more attention when 3.21 rolls around and make sure I have some defensive flasks in place.

I have my 3 ascendancies so I am going to start mapping and see how the swap to crit goes.
Three questions

1. How tanky is this build? Not a huge fan of dying too much, if rare is ok

2. Is it possible to start as occultist from the start?

3. WIthWith decent/OK investment, what is the expected DPS?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 5ecured um 07.03.2023, 20:23:58
"
5ecured schrieb:
Three questions

1. How tanky is this build? Not a huge fan of dying too much, if rare is ok

2. Is it possible to start as occultist from the start?

3. WIthWith decent/OK investment, what is the expected DPS?

1. It's not the tankiest, but can be built tankier and still do plenty of DPS.

2. "Possible" yes, but it won't be as smooth as getting carried by the golem buffs.

3. I don't know what you consider decent investment, but the DPS scales extremely well with investment in general.

Hey any Opinions on the Low life version of the build with the Anathema ring ?
Thinking of playing this next league since I only play Vortex and Blade Vortex builds so it only makes sense to play a build that includes both :)

Can it do all content? Deeper Delve, Uber Bosses, Simulacrum 30, etc..?

How does it compare vs Poison BV?

What league content is it best against? Ritual, Legion, Breach..?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von _Elminister_ um 20.03.2023, 11:16:18
"
Zetoxical schrieb:
Hey any Opinions on the Low life version of the build with the Anathema ring ?

"
_Elminister_ schrieb:
Thinking of playing this next league since I only play Vortex and Blade Vortex builds so it only makes sense to play a build that includes both :)

Can it do all content? Deeper Delve, Uber Bosses, Simulacrum 30, etc..?

How does it compare vs Poison BV?

What league content is it best against? Ritual, Legion, Breach..?

I know this thread has gotten a little long but I promise you'll find all these answers above

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: