[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
OberstGruber schrieb:
"
"
OberstGruber schrieb:
Jih165, I think your crafting description is wrong.

You write :

Option Slamming

(6) Beastcraft Farric Wolf Alpha
- If you get “+1 to Level of Socketed Gems,” move to Crafting
- If you get Cast on Melee Kill, move to step (4)

I tried step 6 for five times and I always got +1 gem level. But I lost Maim and kept cannot roll attack mods.

So you got a 50:50 to keep maim or lose it if I understand it right. Or am I doing something wrong? I think i just got bad luck, or?
Ah yes, you're right...sorry. I'll need to figure out what exactly they are doing. I've never done slam myself.

Another error: When you do this beastcraft you have to hit 2x 50:50 chance :-(
First fifty fifty is getting the right prefix. You can get +1 gem lvl OR Cast on Melee Kill...
Second fifty fifty is removing the right suffix. It can remove your craft OR remove your maim...

:-(

Trying both crafting methodes for about 11 ex now :-(

I used jlh165's method with the beast to craft my weapon. I guess I was lucky because on my first try I got the “+1 to Level of Socketed Gems” mod and the crafted suffix was removed.

The way I see it you have 2 choices on step 6 (at least...):

a) Craft "Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" and then exalt. This way you have 80% chance to get the right prefix, since there are no empty suffixes. If you fail, add "Suffixes can't be changed" and scour the item, then try to exalt again. Once you get the desired outcome, remove the crafted mods.

Cost of 1st try: 4 exalts
Cost of subsequent tries: 3 exalts (+ 1 orb of scouring)

b) Craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" and then use the beast for a 40% chance of getting the result you want. This costs 1 exalt plus the cost of the beast.

This method can fail in 3 ways:

i) (10% chance) You get the wrong prefix but keep the maim suffix. You can then scour the item and start all over or just craft "Suffixes can't be changed" and scour the item, then repeat the step.

ii) (40% chance) You get the right prefix but the maim suffix is removed. Scour the item and start all over.

iii) (10% chance) You get the wrong prefix and the maim suffix is removed. Scour the item and start all over.
"
raquelcesar schrieb:
I used jlh165's method with the beast to craft my weapon. I guess I was lucky because on my first try I got the “+1 to Level of Socketed Gems” mod and the crafted suffix was removed.

The way I see it you have 2 choices on step 6 (at least...):

a) Craft "Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" and then exalt. This way you have 80% chance to get the right prefix, since there are no empty suffixes. If you fail, add "Suffixes can't be changed" and scour the item, then try to exalt again. Once you get the desired outcome, remove the crafted mods.

Cost of 1st try: 4 exalts
Cost of subsequent tries: 3 exalts (+ 1 orb of scouring)

b) Craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" and then use the beast for a 40% chance of getting the result you want. This costs 1 exalt plus the cost of the beast.

This method can fail in 3 ways:

i) (10% chance) You get the wrong prefix but keep the maim suffix. You can then scour the item and start all over or just craft "Suffixes can't be changed" and scour the item, then repeat the step.

ii) (40% chance) You get the right prefix but the maim suffix is removed. Scour the item and start all over.

iii) (10% chance) You get the wrong prefix and the maim suffix is removed. Scour the item and start all over.
I think it worked out for you...I had step 6 crossed off with an incorrect annotation. With this post I have crossed out the whole section with a note to not follow it. I want to fully verify the correct method first. At the very least if you use the beast, make sure Maim isn’t the only suffix. What I don’t know is if you use a regular exalt slam, does it have a 50% chance to provide a prefix even though there are multiple suffixes and only 1 prefix.

Your first method actually gave me an idea though. It is possible to remove multiple crafted mods, so if you got down to only Maim, fully crafted the weapon, and beast slammed, you would whatever % chance of +1 socketed, and a 1/3 chance at multiple crafted. Then regular exalt slam for the last suffix. It would be better than going through the whole crafting process with a 1/6 chance of dropping multimod.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 21.10.2019, 09:41:52
With the first method (regular exalt slam), you can only get a prefix, because all 3 slots for suffix modifiers are used. And because of the "Cannot roll Attack modifiers" suffix, you can only get 1 of 2 prefixes. Now, according to PoEDB, the weight of "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" is 1000, whereas the weight of each of the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Cast On Melee Kill" is 250. Hence, the probability of getting the "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" mod is 66.7% (1000/1500), not 80% like I posted (my bad, didn't account for the 2 possibilities for Cast On Melee Kill).

Your idea seems worth exploring. :)
Yet you are spending a lot to get it. At your cost you’d probably be better off either buying a base and crafting or buying a fully crafted weapon. Because of how cheap the beast is I’ll probably leave it as is though. It gives a 1/3 chance of success. Maim only = 1 anull 50% success or Maim + prefix = 1-2 anull, 33% success. Then beast slam. I kept reading 50% success on slam. It wasn’t till later I was told you slam with the beast, not exalt. So I want to find out if I’m missing something.

I’ll probably do this build again in 3.9, so I want as many kinks worked out as possible. I might also look into bow crafting more since 3.9 will be a bow league, and the changes would be worthwhile.
What spectres are you guys using? Are the spectres mentioned in the guide still the best?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von xPredict um 22.10.2019, 11:38:38
Crafted My weapon today with alteration orbs. Took my 2.5k alteration orbs.
First I hit it on a Regal and annulled the wrong one.
Later I got two on a magic weapon.
Still took me 5 imprints to anul the right mod.

So in the end I payed about 6 ex PLUS the crafting coast.
I have a question about my lethal pride. Rerolled it 2 or 3 times now with divines, i got the following now:

3x +2 strength
7x +4 strength
5% increased strength on redemption
+20 strengt on faith and steel
20% inc melee damage on devotion

i could take +20 strength on arcance capacitor
"
niksxs schrieb:
I have a question about my lethal pride. Rerolled it 2 or 3 times now with divines, i got the following now:

3x +2 strength
7x +4 strength

+2 and / or +4 is always given.
5% inc strength is great AND +20 flat is also very nice

you got a nice lethal pride and i woul not reroll it, unleast you are rich enough to spend some currency on it.
"
xPredict schrieb:
What spectres are you guys using? I can use 5, are the spectres mentioned in the guide still the best?
Go with the 4 mentioned in the guide and a Ruin’s Hellion for the 5th. It will grant a Rallying Cry buff to your zombies.

"
niksxs schrieb:

3x +2 strength
7x +4 strength

As OberstGruber said, all the+2 and +4 nodes are in every roll. That gives you 1 +5% strength and 1 +20 strength. The Devotion node doesn’t affect zombies. I’m assuming Righteous Army is similarly bad. You can look around other notables, but I wouldn’t spend more than 2 passives on any given 5% and nothing on other rolls.

All in all the roll is acceptable but by no means good. I wouldn’t roll over it until you have at least 1 ex in divine to burn, but ideally you want 2-3 5% nodes in nodes we already take and other useful nodes elsewhere. You should also check your rolls against nodes near Juggernaut as a well rolled Lethal Pride there would be worth changing your tree up. Keep in mind people have reported spending 80+ divine looking for a very good one.
Hey to all,

been rolling my lethal pride many times, spending a lot and today I got this,
60% melee damage in total and +20 strength plus the normal (+2/+4 strength) on minor nodes,

I think is very good no?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: