[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
mskLoup schrieb:
Qlida,
you changed all gems. no faster attack in gloves, no 3 golems, cyclone, etc. is it really upgrade my dps or i can miss this changes?
Why do you have 5 gems in chest link now? what about 6th?
You don't have Mistress of Sacrifice in your Poe-planner link.

Correct me if i'm wrong: cyclone build and chaos build are not the same and i can use cyclone without chaos conversion?..

And one question: can i get 5 spectres theoretically with normal phys build?

Hey loup sorry for the confusion, but i updated it to the best possible state, and yeah i forgot to swap to mistress of sacrifice and add in infused channeling! It should all be fixed now. Sorry for the confusion.

We change from skellies / golems as this is alot more defensive, and our zombies can easily handle all the dps recuirements ^^ booped a 1k depth aul with it easily yesterday :D

Yes you can indeed use cyclone build without the chaos convertion, its not as insane as with the chaos convertion as we stack withered stacks for 90% more chaos damage taken, however the physical version was very strong even before swapping into chaos.

hmm, a 5th spectre would probably be something like ruins hellion from act 8 grain gate ^^
"
Kalleballe12345 schrieb:

i would drop skellies for the CWC cyclone setup. Do you use vaal molten shell and bone armour? What about your flasks are they following the setup in the guide? You can also drop ravenous horde for now to get more hp if thats the problem.
"
Qlidascope schrieb:
"
mskLoup schrieb:
Qlida,
you changed all gems. no faster attack in gloves, no 3 golems, cyclone, etc. is it really upgrade my dps or i can miss this changes?
Why do you have 5 gems in chest link now? what about 6th?
You don't have Mistress of Sacrifice in your Poe-planner link.

Correct me if i'm wrong: cyclone build and chaos build are not the same and i can use cyclone without chaos conversion?..

Hey loup sorry for the confusion, but i updated it to the best possible state, and yeah i forgot to swap to mistress of sacrifice and add in infused channeling! It should all be fixed now. Sorry for the confusion.

We change from skellies / golems as this is alot more defensive, and our zombies can easily handle all the dps recuirements ^^ booped a 1k depth aul with it easily yesterday :D

Yes you can indeed use cyclone build without the chaos convertion, its not as insane as with the chaos convertion as we stack withered stacks for 90% more chaos damage taken, however the physical version was very strong even before swapping into chaos.

hmm, a 5th spectre would probably be something like ruins hellion from act 8 grain gate ^^

Qlida,
thnx for your answer and for your great everyday work under this build.
How can i get 5th spectre. will 21 lvl spectre's gem in helmet be enough for this? theoretically =)
Maybe you should add the point about minus manacost in Gear explanation part of the build. minus manacost is "must have" as i understood.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mskLoup um 22.10.2019, 08:09:02
"
mskLoup schrieb:
xPredict on page 159 said he can use 5. I’m not sure how.
So I (like many others I imagine) don't have the luck required to craft a weapon, what is the second best option?
Buy one. Last I checked they were 9-10 ex, but that was ~2 weeks ago.
Ah :( well all the money I had went into trying to make the mace. Guess it's time to roll cyclone.
Just a heads up. Qlida has removed War Banner from his guide and because I was still using it, I decided to check in PoB and realized it does nothing! PoB shows 10% increase in dps when banner is active, but I think it assumes the banner is placed, because only then does it give % increased physical damage taken to enemies. If its not placed it only gives accuracy - which accordign to PoB we don't need as our zombies always hit anyway by virtue of being level 30. And I don't think anyone actually places their banners. I need to revise my whole aura strategy now xD. Probably will go back to Haste instead of Discipline + banner.
"
Msciwoj schrieb:
Just a heads up. Qlida has removed War Banner from his guide and because I was still using it, I decided to check in PoB and realized it does nothing! PoB shows 10% increase in dps when banner is active, but I think it assumes the banner is placed, because only then does it give % increased physical damage taken to enemies. If its not placed it only gives accuracy - which accordign to PoB we don't need as our zombies always hit anyway by virtue of being level 30. And I don't think anyone actually places their banners. I need to revise my whole aura strategy now xD. Probably will go back to Haste instead of Discipline + banner.

Nope, it works without placing
"

Casting once reserves mana to carry a banner which increases the accuracy of nearby allies, and physical damage taken by nearby enemies.
"
Msciwoj schrieb:
As vadash said this definitely works without being placed. The gem itself states that. Placing it increases the AoE and effectiveness of the aura. I can’t look up PoB myself right now, but I remember a more significant dps boost. I certainly wouldn’t drop it unless (1) I’m proved completely wrong or (2) I convert my damage. To be fair, when I looked in the past I was using Flesh Offering, so switching to Spirit diminished the effectiveness of the banner.

It is possible to run one 50%, two 35%, one 25%, and one 10% auras. You need 14% reduction on the tree, 10% from Saqawal’s Nest, and a L5 Enlighten. Auras will reserve 99% of your mana, so you need to have a large enough mana pool, reduce mana cost, and/or have additional reduced mana reserved. In that scenario 25% is your Aspect and 10% the banner. It’s expensive, and in most cases you’d probably get more benefit from dropping one of the auras.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 22.10.2019, 12:55:31

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: