[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope schrieb:
which is nice for a mere support gem numerical buff :)

yeah, its great for my pure skeletons build too:D
especially cause im focused on my survivability and lack pure dps...
"
Qlidascope schrieb:

Roll level 20 maim with alteration orbs -> block attack mods -> Slam for +1 socketed gems -> craft quality to 6L -> multimod.

thanks, but what do you mean in "craft quality to 6L"?
"
Qlidascope schrieb:
"
Uste4 schrieb:
Can anyone give me any suggestions about how can i craft ~ same mace with my own in new league?

Well it depends on the currency prices of 3.8, as there is a few methods. You can either

Roll level 20 maim with alteration orbs -> block attack mods -> Slam for +1 socketed gems -> craft quality to 6L -> multimod.

You can also Alteration spam for both +1 gems and level 20 maim on a blue base. Then imprint it -> regal -> annul the regal if it is a bad mod. (if you regal flat str its really good).

The craft is quite expensive, as the mods are rare. Earlier in the league getting a staff with +1 skill gems and multimods is a great alternative and much easier to hit.

1st way, u need rare one with 20 maim, multi craft + cannt roll att --> slam ex for 50% the +1 gem mod --> success

2nd way -> buy 3k alt 1st

so stressful craft this shit
my build :

[3.8] ice golem 7m+ UE dps - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615681/page/1#p22292507

[3.8] ZOMBIE AND THE BOIS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628455/page/1#p22347490
"
Uste4 schrieb:
Can anyone give me any suggestions about how can i craft ~ same mace with my own in new league?
"
Well it depends on the currency prices of 3.8, as there is a few methods. You can either

You can also Alteration spam for both +1 gems and level 20 maim on a blue base. Then imprint it -> regal -> annul the regal if it is a bad mod. (if you regal flat str its really good).

The craft is quite expensive, as the mods are rare. Earlier in the league getting a staff with +1 skill gems and multimods is a great alternative and much easier to hit.

Generally speaking it's cheaper to use the second method, but that can get much more time consuming. It helps if you get your weapon above 20% quality, but make sure at the very least to use 20%. If you don't have the desired crafts, visit the trade forums and there are several free crafting services. Even with tips it's generally cheaper than the value of maps/fragments to grab the crafts.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 26.08.2019, 09:31:48
"
Uste4 schrieb:
"
Qlidascope schrieb:

thanks, but what do you mean in "craft quality to 6L"?

the higher quality the item has, the higher chance it has to 6 Link. You can also just 6L from the get go.
I know everyone hates the guy who knows nothing offering suggestions to the build creator, but I knew I would never bother with all those corruptions on gems, so I went tinkering and came up with: https://pastebin.com/AF2hxjk7

Note: This is using your gear with the exception of a single jewel swap.

Gain
+2% dps per minion
+1 Zombie (with your gear)
+2% elemental resistance
+12% chaos resistance
+4% reduced mana reserved (+57 unreserved mana)
+212 strength
+21 intellect

Lose
-226 life (+106 base, -22%)
-25 ES
-1753 armour (-3% physical damage reduction)
-12 evasion
-7 dexterity

In short you lose some defense and gain some dps. The saving grace in my opinion is no longer needing to corrupt jewels, and I'll probably go after something similar in 3.8. Also depending on how allocation plays out, you should be able to allocate Grave Intentions and free up 5-6 passives.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 26.08.2019, 21:11:17
"

In short you lose some defense and gain some dps. The saving grace in my opinion is no longer needing to corrupt jewels, and I'll probably go after something similar in 3.8. Also depending on how allocation plays out, you should be able to allocate Grave Intentions and free up 5-6 passives.

The only thing this build is really good is his high dps, but losing defence stats over dps more? its useless. Do not focus on glass cannon, everything should be in balance and this build have enough dps.

"
Qlidascope schrieb:
https://pastebin.com/hD6HGfVp

Why do your build have mode for enemy damage reduction -29%?
and blood stance, that increases enemy phys damage taken can't be used with maim gem from mace on zombies, only one effect will take place, and the strongest one is not flesh and stone (pob is wrong on all damage increses from flesh and stone)
so you should just put sand stance and look on damage increses on aura and maim skill on a mace (aura will have more (16%), so you should add 2% damage reduction to boss)
"
I know everyone hates the guy who knows nothing offering suggestions to the build creator, but I knew I would never bother with all those corruptions on gems, so I went tinkering and came up with: https://pastebin.com/AF2hxjk7

Note: This is using your gear with the exception of a single jewel swap.

Gain
+2% dps per minion
+1 Zombie (with your gear)
+2% elemental resistance
+12% chaos resistance
+4% reduced mana reserved (+57 unreserved mana)
+212 strength
+21 intellect

Lose
-226 life (+106 base, -22%)
-25 ES
-1753 armour (-3% physical damage reduction)
-12 evasion
-7 dexterity

Hello friendo, unlike most people i know that we as a team get further.

I did get soverginity earlier on when i couldn't really afford the reduced mana jewels, and it is a really great node to get, however i personally didn't like the loss of defences. the loss of 1800 armour adds up to 1350 on VMS which is quite abit, I could feel the difference when pushing tier 16 maps. The big + for me is that we get rid of our "fill" jewel that reduces mana reserved, and adds a bunch of flat str with abit of resists to the build. Personally i felt like the build stopped lacking dps, idk if you saw the videos, but the dps is quite good and i simply started choosing defenses over offenses. If you like dps, and play softcore you can easily use that as an alternate way of making the tree. It is also quite abit cheaper too, but i paid about 2-3ex in all for the reduced mana jewels so idk, i felt it was worth it. One last thing to think about when weighing pros and cons with your edit is that we have reached the melee minion cap quite a ways back, so the extra zombie will only add additional clear, and won't be felt on bosses.

In the end i'd call it a preference ^^
"
Uoykai schrieb:
"

The only thing this build is really good is his high dps, but losing defence stats over dps more? its useless. Do not focus on glass cannon, everything should be in balance and this build have enough dps.

"
Qlidascope schrieb:
https://pastebin.com/hD6HGfVp

Why do your build have mode for enemy damage reduction -29%?
and blood stance, that increases enemy phys damage taken can't be used with maim gem from mace on zombies, only one effect will take place, and the strongest one is not flesh and stone (pob is wrong on all damage increses from flesh and stone)
so you should just put sand stance and look on damage increses on aura and maim skill on a mace (aura will have more (16%), so you should add 2% damage reduction to boss)

Gotta admit i am still abit of a PoB warrior, didn't know what you just told me. Although does the minion applied maim overwrite the aura effect? Cause if it doesn't it still adds dps. None the less i wouldn't say its worth not using the stone part of the aura, as its super strong (mainly switched to blood to make a sweet headline tbh). Whoops me ^^

Furthermore the -9 originates from AG having "enemies take 9% increased physical damage", and the 20% is from Pride being active for 4 sec. I describe this in the pros and cons. In relity it should normally just be -9, however i like to flick the best case scenario.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Qlidascope um 26.08.2019, 21:34:14
Alteration is for sure cheaper as it is. However annuls and exalted were quite cheap on HC in 3.7 making it the better choice as Alterations was down to 4.x:1, which was mad.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: