[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Pretty close to completing my set, need to get double legacy ToH (which I thought I had for some reason but apparently not), a bit divining on some items, amulet anointment and decide if I want to multimod two shields, one being a evasion base which gives movement speed and has t1 attack speed which would be used for clearing maps a bit faster, and the other a es base with t1 % cold damage and t1 life for bossing. Bought around 12 4 mod regular jewels in legion league still need to sort them to see the best ones I can use, but the ones linked are the ones I'm currently using.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von z4ktan um 04.10.2019, 14:07:44
"
z4ktan schrieb:
Pretty close to completing my set, need to get double legacy ToH (which I thought I had for some reason but apparently not), a bit divining on some items, amulet anointment and decide if I want to multimod two shields, one being a evasion base which gives movement speed and has t1 attack speed which would be used for clearing maps a bit faster, and the other a es base with t1 % cold damage and t1 life for bossing. Bought around 12 4 mod regular jewels in legion league still need to sort them to see the best ones I can use, but the ones linked are the ones I'm currently using.

Very nice; I am in the middle of lowering the barrier of entry for the min-maxed std version by suggesting a transition setup one can use, and this setup meshes pretty well with what I had in mind.

I noticed your glove is missing a prefix though; were you considering some other prefix besides damage during flask effect?

I also wonder if it might be worth taking +1 minimum endurance on both your rings? You'd give up a little bit of attack speed 3-5% per ring? And in return you get 8% total all res as well as 10% phys mitigation, both of which help a lot with getting one shot, not to mention it'll help you get closer to reaching weakness cap. The tradeoff seems well worth it considering you have well over 20m+ dps factoring in vinktar shock effect.

Lastly, I think from the POB you showed me earlier, Lvl 21/20 added cold beats Lvl 21/20 slower proj without the detrimental less proj speed. I think even if added cold was slightly worse it would still justify not having that 50% less proj speed mod.

Edit: I also think you could squeeze out another 3% ish dps easily on your wand with a couple divines considering your attack speed roll is 11% and %phys + ele pen is somewhere in the middle
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 04.10.2019, 14:26:02
"
Enahkra schrieb:
(...)
I noticed your glove is missing a prefix though; were you considering some other prefix besides damage during flask effect? (...)

Well, I just crafted it a bit before lunching and I guess I forgot that 1 lol.

"
Enahkra schrieb:
(...) I also wonder if it might be worth taking +1 minimum endurance on both your rings? You'd give up a little bit of attack speed 3-5% per ring? And in return you get 8% total all res as well as 10% phys mitigation, both of which help a lot with getting one shot, not to mention it'll help you get closer to reaching weakness cap. (...)

I'm already elemental weakness capped for red maps, it's a level 15 curse which reduces the resistances by 34% and I'll have a total of 109% uncapped resistance which will be reduced to 75% after the map mod

"
Enahkra schrieb:
(...) Lastly, I think from the POB you showed me earlier, Lvl 21/20 added cold beats Lvl 21/20 slower proj without the detrimental less proj speed. I think even if added cold was slightly worse it would still justify not having that 50% less proj speed mod. (...)

I'm changing it just because of the projectile speed modifier, since it's a huge pain in the ass and as you mentioned there is some dps that I can sacrifice for qol.

"
Enahkra schrieb:
(...)Edit: I also think you could squeeze out another 3% ish dps easily on your wand with a couple divines considering your attack speed roll is 11% and %phys + ele pen is somewhere in the middle (...)

I'll still divine a lot of the gear, for example the rings leave me with 1% resistance off the elemental weakness cap and as you mentioned the wand needs some divining too

Something I'm thinking about too is dropping item quantity gem from my kinetic blast. I'm feeling the lack of pierce too be too harsh quality of life hit for the little extra quantity the gem gives. I thought a bit about it and there are two ways to deal with it dropping quantity gem or crafting a rare helmet with legacy double projectile barrage enchant. The latter would result in a bit more dps and lower amount of life if I multimod the helmet around 1 abyssal socket suffix and add the projectiles pierce one additional target prefix.

Edit: forgot to post the corrupted blood jewel I'm using in the previous post
Zuletzt bearbeitet von z4ktan um 04.10.2019, 20:25:33
Not sure if this has been asked, but is there an easier way to apply projectile weakness? Wave of Conviction seems like a slow cast, so I'm wondering if maybe using a 20% Quality / Level 1 Projectile Weakness with a Level 1 CWDT might allow it to be applied easier.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
"
Hiroyama schrieb:
Not sure if this has been asked, but is there an easier way to apply projectile weakness? Wave of Conviction seems like a slow cast, so I'm wondering if maybe using a 20% Quality / Level 1 Projectile Weakness with a Level 1 CWDT might allow it to be applied easier.

In my setup, a lvl 1 Proj Weakness is 6% less damage than a lvl 20 one. That damage loss might be negligible if you feel like it but it will add up very fast if you are constantly Barraging enemies, which you will do very often in uElder fight.

Casting WoC might seems slow at first but try weaving it between your movement skill and barrage, you'll get used to it, and WoC is only used on bosses point blank, which is where you want if you're going to barrage anyways. But feel free to do what suits you best.

EDIT: I've been thinking about another alternative to Loreweave, maybe a defensive chest and The Perfect Form is the only thing came to mind. I'd be more resistant to phys and fire damage but not cold and lightning, I get Phase Acro which I really like, 200k increase in DPS.

~340 chrome for 2G2R2B, yikes. I've also notice our effective crit chance is quite low, 64% but 392% crit multi tho.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 05.10.2019, 22:30:03
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
"
Hiroyama schrieb:

In my setup, a lvl 1 Proj Weakness is 6% less damage than a lvl 20 one. That damage loss might be negligible if you feel like it but it will add up very fast if you are constantly Barraging enemies, which you will do very often in uElder fight.

Casting WoC might seems slow at first but try weaving it between your movement skill and barrage, you'll get used to it, and WoC is only used on bosses point blank, which is where you want if you're going to barrage anyways. But feel free to do what suits you best.

EDIT: I've been thinking about another alternative to Loreweave, maybe a defensive chest and The Perfect Form is the only thing came to mind. I'd be more resistant to phys and fire damage but not cold and lightning, I get Phase Acro which I really like, 200k increase in DPS.

~340 chrome for 2G2R2B, yikes. I've also notice our effective crit chance is quite low, 64% but 392% crit multi tho.

Yeah, I definitely knew it was going to be a damage drop, but I'm already nuking/phasing endgame bosses and uber elder without even casting projectile weakness. I'm just looking for a quality of life way of casting the curse so it can be applied without me taking the time to apply it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
"
Hiroyama schrieb:

It is a slow cast; so you won't be able to use it in every scenario.

There are other ways, you could go Orb of Storms COH with Proj Weakness for more reliable cursing or yeah link it to cwdt.

Linking Wave of Conviction to CWDT is much better than any curse, because the cold exposure doesn't scale down like curses do against Guardians+.

So basically, if you want it to autoapply, use cwdt with a lvl 1 Wave of Conviction and drop the curse altogether. The other option is to use orb of storms COH, and the last option is just use it in certain scenarios.

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
"
Hiroyama schrieb:
Spoiler
Spoiler

No chest will come close to Loreweave defensively in -max res maps or phoenix guardian. As for Arctic Armour, the 13% less fire damage taken is barely better than 3% max res, except it depends on your being stationary so it's arguably worse, so the only objective advantage would be a slight increase in a conditional source of phys mitigation, at the cost of a gem socket also. I'm not sure how you can reach 200k increase in dps over Loreweave though since Loreweave provides a ton of damage, unless you didn't control for some variables.

As for the low effective crit, most people craft +1 minimum power charge to their rings and/or use a diamond base. On top of that Poet's Pen has a very low crit, so yeah 64% is low, but for most people their crit will be in the 70%+ range.
"
z4ktan schrieb:

Something I'm thinking about too is dropping item quantity gem from my kinetic blast. I'm feeling the lack of pierce too be too harsh quality of life hit for the little extra quantity the gem gives. I thought a bit about it and there are two ways to deal with it dropping quantity gem or crafting a rare helmet with legacy double projectile barrage enchant. The latter would result in a bit more dps and lower amount of life if I multimod the helmet around 1 abyssal socket suffix and add the projectiles pierce one additional target prefix.

Edit: forgot to post the corrupted blood jewel I'm using in the previous post

I forgot you have so many abyssal sockets that you can't even run KB on a 4 link lol. In that case yeah I definitely wouldn't run IIQ on a 3-link KB. I think a rare helm with 1 socket is still not worth running IIQ, since +1 pierce mod is way inferior to Pierce gem. Pierce is too important for KB to drop imo, you notice a huge difference in clearing ability.

It might even be worth going with Starkonja's +2. You definitely wouldn't lose any damage considering how much damage an extra proj would give, but yeah life pool would take a bit of a hit.

I think Tempest Binding is a decent choice also considering Hypothermia is a really good gem link for KB, and it maintains res balance.

Overall, even if you go the rare helm w/ 1 abyssal socket route, I don't think that's enough to enable you to incorporate IIQ into your setup. I do think IIQ gem is worth squeezing into your setup though even at the cost of some dps or life. You're better off just giving up the +1 abyssal socket on gloves and replacing it with the attack speed suffix. The difference in dps/life wouldn't be that significant compared to what you'd gain. 16% attack speed or the 14%/Faster Attacks from elder gloves is already worth 2 jewel mods, so at most you're trade away only 1 life roll and 1 dps roll on a jewel for a 5-link KB or the ability to use IIQ.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 05.10.2019, 23:46:26
"
Enahkra schrieb:
"
Hiroyama schrieb:

There are other ways, you could go Orb of Storms COH with Proj Weakness for more reliable cursing or yeah link it to cwdt.

I can't believe I forgot about Orb of Storms, been a while since I played a build that didn't have some kind of way of automatically applying the desired curse. I'll go with that, thanks!
"
Hiroyama schrieb:
"
Enahkra schrieb:
"
Hiroyama schrieb:

I can't believe I forgot about Orb of Storms, been a while since I played a build that didn't have some kind of way of automatically applying the desired curse. I'll go with that, thanks!

There's also frost bomb that can apply both exposure and curse, it functions similarly to Orb of Storms except with a slight delay on applying the debuff. Worth testing out though since it does give more dps than Orb of Storms.

And np just to let you know, you need to replace %damage on your belt with 10% flask effect otherwise ur missing out on a lot of damage. Either that or you need to drop the flask nodes on the tree bc they are more or less being wasted right now.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: