[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Updated the weighted modifiers section. The point values were based on an old POB from 3.7, and many parts of the build has been further optimized. The new point values reflect these changes.
is there a way to still get 50% flask effect while using hh ? or do i have to use deadeye for the extra proj ?
There might be a new option for mirroring. An amulet was posted today on reddit: T1 ele pen prefix (5%), t1 extra chaos (13%), t2 wed (42%), t1 attack speed, t1 crit mult, crafted crit chance. How would this fare against the other options?
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ersatzdrummel um 30.09.2019, 09:44:11
"
KaiEon schrieb:
is there a way to still get 50% flask effect while using hh ? or do i have to use deadeye for the extra proj ?

You can use 2 Conqueror's Potency jewels if HH can carry you hard enough.

"
There might be a new option for mirroring. An amulet was posted today on reddit: T1 ele pen prefix (5%), t1 extra chaos (13%), t2 wed (42%), t1 attack speed, t1 crit mult, crafted crit chance. How would this fare against the other options?

Yes it's very viable for mirroring but I'm not sure about the life, but hey! Boom boom zoom zoom is better than mere 50 life. Another thing is the annointment is very expensive (Whisper of Doom) but I guess if you're mirroring your wander gear then few ex is just scrap currency. Might craft something else for suffix tho, crit chance is very meh.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKV11GMm_HI

My first uElder clear in Blight :') Big thanks to SoapyBlast for coaching me and Enahkra for helping me out with setup, also PP for the damage boost it gives, will absolutely recommend PP for uElder now.

Will do it deathless one day and you guys will be proud of me lol.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 30.09.2019, 12:31:24
"
KaiEon schrieb:

I think the easiest way for HH builds requires socketing Conqueror's Potency and replacing Prism Weave anointment with Profane Chemistry. You then drop the 5% flask node above Primal Spirit, but still take Primal Spirit. You also should spec into Aqueous Accelerant of course.

The net tradeoff is that you lose Prism weave's damage and 2-3 jewel mods for +1 projectile and 1 spare node. Overall, I think there isn't really any net loss of damage, but you get the benefit of better KB/barrage clear. You lose some of your bossing dps if you ever want to switch to a rare belt though.

Keep in mind that with HH active, and assuming you aren't farming maps at a snail's pace, you'll probably have a bajillion projectiles already, so you might not really even notice the loss of 1 proj.

"
Ersatzdrummel schrieb:

That's a very nice amulet, but sadly for phys wanders, it's not good enough as a mirrored option. The amulet is inferior to Golem Noose.

It doesn't have Aspect so someone running the cheaper Farrul's setup can't use it. For people running the mirrored chest setup, they probably have enough currency to afford Golem Noose instead, so I can't think of a situation where someone would mirror that.

However, for ele attack/ele wander builds, that amulet might be one of, if not the best pure dps option now, mainly because the old #1 (Corpse Rosary) is outdated due to its flat accuracy roll, which is basically a wasted suffix slot at this point. The best crafters in standard don't usually craft ele attack gear since phys conversion is where the money is at, so I wouldn't be surprised if that amulet is now #1. I think for Farrul's ele wander builds, Horror Braid is probably still the best. Take what I say with a grain of salt considering I haven't closely followed min-maxed ele wanders for a while.

"
oMySunshine schrieb:

Spoiler
You can use 2 Conqueror's Potency jewels if HH can carry you hard enough.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKV11GMm_HI

My first uElder clear in Blight :') Big thanks to SoapyBlast for coaching me and Enahkra for helping me out with setup, also PP for the damage boost it gives, will absolutely recommend PP for uElder now.

Will do it deathless one day and you guys will be proud of me lol.

Very very nice congratz :) You will definitely do it deathless soon, especially if you made more improvements to gear. Also just wanted to say that you are only limited to 1 Conqueror's Potency per setup unfortunately.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 30.09.2019, 13:38:05
Yeah forgot about the Conqueror because I was so excited to try uElder again lol. I can definitely push my gear further and reach the ceiling but with my inability to generate currency and limited playtime, I think this is where I'll peak.

The gear needed to do endgame content is actually much cheaper and easier to aquired than what I originally thought, and maybe what most people think too. The Bubonic setup with 3 different abyss jewels, res shield, budget jewelries, 6L Loreweave and a PP is already enough, that's like ~5-7 exalts for what the build can do.

So pumped after the kill lol, maybe I can push deep delve or hit lvl 100 as a wander for the first time idk, too excited.

SummerMelody has really good gear reference, maybe that's what I'll aim for next league.

Also once you hit a word limit on your guide, maybe seperate the mirror min-max section into a different forum post? There's not that many people who's willing to min-max a wander in Standard so I think it's fair but idk, your call.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 30.09.2019, 13:42:52
Got a Lethal Pride with Intimidate on Hit but on Survivalist node.
Other than that, Heartseeker grants +20 STR, Forces of Nature grants 5% of Physical damage from hits taken as Fire damage , the rest is unusable

Should I keep or reroll?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SummerMelody um 30.09.2019, 16:15:24
"
SummerMelody schrieb:
Got a Lethal Pride with Intimidate on Hit but on Survivalist node.
Other than that, Heartseeker grants +20 STR, Forces of Nature grants 5% of Physical damage from hits taken as Fire damage , the rest is unusable

Should I keep or reroll?

I think you should reroll. Survivalist max res is useless anyways and wasting 2 pts to get there will make the intimidate on hit almost not worth it. Honestly, if your main concern is tankiness, a single double damage roll is good enough. You probably should prioritize 5% phys damage taken as fire, 10% increased fortify effect, %increased life, and reduced damage from crit strikes etc, on nodes that you don't have to go out of your way to take

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Spoiler
Yeah forgot about the Conqueror because I was so excited to try uElder again lol. I can definitely push my gear further and reach the ceiling but with my inability to generate currency and limited playtime, I think this is where I'll peak.

The gear needed to do endgame content is actually much cheaper and easier to aquired than what I originally thought, and maybe what most people think too. The Bubonic setup with 3 different abyss jewels, res shield, budget jewelries, 6L Loreweave and a PP is already enough, that's like ~5-7 exalts for what the build can do.

So pumped after the kill lol, maybe I can push deep delve or hit lvl 100 as a wander for the first time idk, too excited.

SummerMelody has really good gear reference, maybe that's what I'll aim for next league.

Also once you hit a word limit on your guide, maybe seperate the mirror min-max section into a different forum post? There's not that many people who's willing to min-max a wander in Standard so I think it's fair but idk, your call.

Yeah I think if someone knows the fight pretty well it's possible to do it with <10 ex budget. Yeah that's my plan if the guide becomes too long in the future; I'm trying my best not to reach the word limit though. There's still a lot of unnecessary fat to trim off the guide, and as the meta changes sections will get added and other sections that become irrelevant will be removed. I have a separate thread for mirrored wanders that I consolidated with this one bc I never thought the guide would get this long... maybe I'll move it there in the near future.
Well thx for the nice guide first off all....

But i have a question or two anyways...

1. I bought a kinda cheap (i think around 10c) rare wand directly after switching to wander..... Is it worth to keep it until i got/can craft my own wand? or should i buy Poet's Pen but it's like 150c in blight...?

Wand:
Spoiler

And then you never mention when to upgrade jewels from just 3dps mods to dps+ %life....
Thats why my question should be what i should actually upgrade next....
Keep going with your upgrade "path" and upgrade jewels later? Or upgrade them now? (Got gloves already only need Hatred jewel ...after this i dunno if jewels or helmet etc.)
And my boots surely need an upgrade soon too but i will do it when i actually need the res (prob when switching my gloves)

After all my dmg is pretty nice and i only feel pretty squishy. Maps with multiple bosses(warbands mostly which run around too) rip me pretty often like on precinct map where i cant just facetank and barrage one boss down with lgoh from Thiefs Torment ring.
And blight encounters are kinda tanky too with just kinetic blast but my gems arent lvled yet.(or again after 20% qual them)

Thx a lot.

Ps. Nearly forgot my gear...Here it is:
Spoiler

Not sure if i can link jewels....they are just 3dps mods and one abyss with onslaught/blind/30life

"
Rossko schrieb:
Spoiler
Well thx for the nice guide first off all....

But i have a question or two anyways...

1. I bought a kinda cheap (i think around 10c) rare wand directly after switching to wander..... Is it worth to keep it until i got/can craft my own wand? or should i buy Poet's Pen but it's like 150c in blight...?

Wand:
Spoiler

And then you never mention when to upgrade jewels from just 3dps mods to dps+ %life....
Thats why my question should be what i should actually upgrade next....
Keep going with your upgrade "path" and upgrade jewels later? Or upgrade them now? (Got gloves already only need Hatred jewel ...after this i dunno if jewels or helmet etc.)
And my boots surely need an upgrade soon too but i will do it when i actually need the res (prob when switching my gloves)

After all my dmg is pretty nice and i only feel pretty squishy. Maps with multiple bosses(warbands mostly which run around too) rip me pretty often like on precinct map where i cant just facetank and barrage one boss down with lgoh from Thiefs Torment ring.
And blight encounters are kinda tanky too with just kinetic blast but my gems arent lvled yet.(or again after 20% qual them)

Thx a lot.

Ps. Nearly forgot my gear...Here it is:
Spoiler

Not sure if i can link jewels....they are just 3dps mods and one abyss with onslaught/blind/30life

I guess I didn't make it clear in the guide. When I wrote 3x dps jewels I mean "three jewels with 2x dps mods + life", not "jewels with 3 dps mods". I guess it could have been worded better. The reason I wrote dps jewel was to contrast it with the viridian +2 mana jewel. I provided 2 links in the guide with jewels good enough for endgame.

I would suggest using Poet's Pen, it will be much better than your current wand. Besides you can always resell it later. You won't need to upgrade it for a long time anyway.

As for the Precinct boss, yes there is an issue with that one early on in the gearing process. Later on if upgraded correctly you should be able to one shot them and not have to worry as much. Barrage is just not a good skill for dealing with fast moving bosses that don't have a large hitbox. I can only suggest to kite them and spread them out and deal with them one by one, same with Syndicate encounters. Avoid situations where u get surrounded by multiple.

You should aim for around 5k life eventually; as of now lots of your gear pieces lack life that should be corrected with later upgrades, and as you mentioned your jewels too.

So back to your question. Yes upgrade jewels now using the trade links, get Poet's asap. Afterwards craft the helm, get new boots, and see if it's possible to get rid of the fire res on your shield. You can replace it with 5% double damage which is a pretty good dmg mod.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 01.10.2019, 18:48:32

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: