[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Another thing what anointment would you guys think would be best for the MF variant should it still be Prism Weave or is there maybe something better for more speed?
"
ManModeMaik schrieb:
Another thing what anointment would you guys think would be best for the MF variant should it still be Prism Weave or is there maybe something better for more speed?

Yes go with Prism Weave it's way too much damage. There's pretty much nothing that comes close to it for speed clearing.
I have a poet's pen, but my wave of conviction curse on hit setup doesn't seem to be working. Any idea why? Not seeing anything about the gem levels keeping it from working.
"
bovineicide schrieb:
I have a poet's pen, but my wave of conviction curse on hit setup doesn't seem to be working. Any idea why? Not seeing anything about the gem levels keeping it from working.

There was a mistake in the guide; you can't use COH in Poet's Pen. Replace it with Enhance and try again. You could also socket a golem but you might be more prone to dying in chain mod maps

Let me know if this is fixed
"
Enahkra schrieb:
"
bovineicide schrieb:

There was a mistake in the guide; you can't use COH in Poet's Pen. Replace it with Enhance and try again. You could also socket a golem but you might be more prone to dying in chain mod maps

Let me know if this is fixed

Works! Thanks.
Hey Enahkra, I might be crazy but I think the "Bonus Uber Elder guide" section is gone? If it's so can you put it back please? I'm trying uElder again and this time I got SoapyBlast to coach me woooo.

Ripped one set for research material but it'll all be gucci very soon, I'll even record my sloppy plays so you guys can rip it off even more. :D:D:D

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3B98YOLh6s

Still can't kill uElder but I got further than last time (also on that channel) and I got the hang of most things now. Please critize to your heart content!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 29.09.2019, 10:39:33
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Hey Enahkra, I might be crazy but I think the "Bonus Uber Elder guide" section is gone? If it's so can you put it back please? I'm trying uElder again and this time I got SoapyBlast to coach me woooo.

Ripped one set for research material but it'll all be gucci very soon, I'll even record my sloppy plays so you guys can rip it off even more. :D:D:D

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3B98YOLh6s

Still can't kill uElder but I got further than last time (also on that channel) and I got the hang of most things now. Please critize to your heart content!

Yeah I deleted the section to make room in the guide. I figured no one really bothered using it and there were plenty of example vids on the guide now. I can send you it via PM if you want.

Also I think you should get more life or at least a 6L before attempting again. It should be way easier by then. Atm your dps is low enough that the fight is super long but at the same time your life pool is very low. I doubt even SoapyBlast could do the fight with your current configuration.

Yeah he said the same too, I tried to improve my life pool but honestly, I don't know what can I even do right now. I have decent life on all pieces of gear (except for Bubonic ofc), I got most of the useful life nodes where I can get it and honestly, I don't know what I am doing wrong lol.

I tried to 6L the damn Loreweave but it just would not compromise. I guess I better sell off selling my fusings if I need a 6L I guess, lesson learned. I didn't thought having 4k5 life and a 5L would pose such a challenge lol, even more than what no ascendancy or white wand challenge is.

I guess I can annoint a life notable but then I lose even more damage, tough. I'll check your POBs to see what I'm doing wrong and try to improve on that. I can totally kill uElder (maybe not deathless) with Pathfinder but I want to see if Raider can cut it too, but maybe not with my skills.

EDIT: Just imported my character in POB and holy shit I deal 2.3 mil Shaper DPS after all that investment, how did it even come to this. I could get to 5k life with the cost of 400k DPS, still have 3mil if on a 6L.

Soapy came thru again, 5k life with no stat issue, shit DPS is on me.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 29.09.2019, 13:33:36
Hey Enahkra! I saw your build guide a bit ago and wanted to try it out, so I've been trying to craft the gear. What do you think about using this amulet?. Also, I'm planning on using this build to speed clear T16 burial chambers/T15 toxic sewers

Here's the other gear ive collected thus far:
Spoiler

Thanks man! This build looks awesome and I can't wait to get it rolling.
"
InfantWhale schrieb:
Spoiler
Hey Enahkra! I saw your build guide a bit ago and wanted to try it out, so I've been trying to craft the gear. What do you think about using this amulet?. Also, I'm planning on using this build to speed clear T16 burial chambers/T15 toxic sewers

Here's the other gear ive collected thus far:
Spoiler

Thanks man! This build looks awesome and I can't wait to get it rolling.

Hey there thanks! This build was made for mainly farming T16 guardians and uber elder, which is why there's so much +1 minimum power/frenzy mods on jewelry for perma sustain in fights with no adds. However, if you're just going to farm mostly T16 burial/T15 toxic sewers, you might want to consider some adjustments since there are mobs near the boss for generating those charges.

Blood Rage will ensure frenzy sustain, and Elder Power node will sustain power charges. Therefore, the mod on your amulet that gives chance to gain charges on kill is only useful for its endurance charge generation. However, the chance to gain would be very low so I would suggest getting rid of it. The movespeed mod is also a waste of a slot.

I suggest you craft +1 minimum endurance on your amulet/rings and don't craft +1 power/frenzy. This will make res capping easier and help a lot with Legion/Syndicate encounters that deal heavy physical damage. For your other open suffix slot on the amulet, get 27% crit or 6% attack + cast speed.

3 endurance charges will give you ~36% total resists, and you have T1 fire res on one ring. This means you should be able to free up your shield for a good amt of dps. Get a shield with a high 70%+ cold damage roll and high life. You also want 1 open suffix slot to craft 5% double damage. It could also have 1-2 resists if you need it for capping.

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Spoiler
Yeah he said the same too, I tried to improve my life pool but honestly, I don't know what can I even do right now. I have decent life on all pieces of gear (except for Bubonic ofc), I got most of the useful life nodes where I can get it and honestly, I don't know what I am doing wrong lol.

I tried to 6L the damn Loreweave but it just would not compromise. I guess I better sell off selling my fusings if I need a 6L I guess, lesson learned. I didn't thought having 4k5 life and a 5L would pose such a challenge lol, even more than what no ascendancy or white wand challenge is.

I guess I can annoint a life notable but then I lose even more damage, tough. I'll check your POBs to see what I'm doing wrong and try to improve on that. I can totally kill uElder (maybe not deathless) with Pathfinder but I want to see if Raider can cut it too, but maybe not with my skills.

EDIT: Just imported my character in POB and holy shit I deal 2.3 mil Shaper DPS after all that investment, how did it even come to this. I could get to 5k life with the cost of 400k DPS, still have 3mil if on a 6L.

Soapy came thru again, 5k life with no stat issue, shit DPS is on me.

It's possible that a poet's pen gives more dps than your current wand, at least for the uber fight.

With 5k life the fight should be way easier, getting stunned occurs way less often.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: