[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

So I'm playing this build, and have done two ring crafts with soapy now. Loving it, but do have a question.

You recommend getting cold conversion on the gloves, for 100% cold conversion. However, as a deadeye I thought I wanted to maintain a small amount of physical damage so that the bleeds would apply for the damage from ascendancy.

Also, where am I actually getting most of my conversion from?

I have a 37% cold conversion watcher's eye, winter spirit for 20%, and no gloves yet. That looks like only 57% but my physical damage tooltip using poet's pen only shows 57-111 physical. Is that because tooltip doesn't show poet's pen damage correctly? am I getting conversion from somewhere else and can't find it? I thought hatred at first, but paid closer attention and it seems to be additional damage as cold, not conversion.

Thanks in advance and love the build!
IGN DoubleProngedSymbian - 72 Witch Tempest
Yes, he explicitly said that you need at least 99% conversion in order to bleed as Deadeye. Our conversion comes from the Winter Spirit wheel, the big node AND one small node for a total of 40%, the rest in from your gloves and a 35%+ conversion Watcher's Eye.

A lot of questions can be answered by reading the guide carefully and repeatedly, I personally read it in my free time lol, but if there's anything you'd like to ask then feel free.
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Yes, he explicitly said that you need at least 99% conversion in order to bleed as Deadeye. Our conversion comes from the Winter Spirit wheel, the big node AND one small node for a total of 40%, the rest in from your gloves and a 35%+ conversion Watcher's Eye.

A lot of questions can be answered by reading the guide carefully and repeatedly, I personally read it in my free time lol, but if there's anything you'd like to ask then feel free.

I'm an idiot. I spent 30 minutes searching for conversion on tree and didn't even see that small node flashing next to winter spirit. I feel dumb. I need a pair of 22% cold conversion gloves to max this out then lol
IGN DoubleProngedSymbian - 72 Witch Tempest

Crafted this just now. Will socket it with an abyss jewel with corrupted blood immunity.

All current gear:
Spoiler

Loreweave needs some divining. Boots will have to be recrafted to not have "cannot be frozen" since I switched from deadeye to PF. Next up is to get better jewels in order to fill out the resists :) Will also try getting a Bottled Fate flask (if it gets cheaper)

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, I left out shield charge setup entirely since it was pissing me off constantly getting stuck on everything. Switched it with Dash (which is a super tidy skill) and Inc Duration Vaal Grace which puts my attack dodge to 74% and spell dodge to 76%.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SummerMelody um 06.10.2019, 12:11:40
"
SummerMelody schrieb:

Crafted this just now. Will socket it with an abyss jewel with corrupted blood immunity.

All current gear:
Spoiler

Loreweave needs some divining. Boots will have to be recrafted to not have "cannot be frozen" since I switched from deadeye to PF. Next up is to get better jewels in order to fill out the resists :) Will also try getting a Bottled Fate flask (if it gets cheaper)

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, I left out shield charge setup entirely since it was pissing me off constantly getting stuck on everything. Switched it with Dash (which is a super tidy skill) and Inc Duration Vaal Grace which puts my attack dodge to 74% and spell dodge to 76%.

Nice gear lol, yours is my goal for future leagues. I just want to give my take on Shield Charge: it's super defensive with Fortify, I just slam it when I'm in point blank range and just run/flame dash my way through maps, much better that way and I get to keep the Fortify.

"
DaClownie schrieb:
Spoiler
So I'm playing this build, and have done two ring crafts with soapy now. Loving it, but do have a question.

You recommend getting cold conversion on the gloves, for 100% cold conversion. However, as a deadeye I thought I wanted to maintain a small amount of physical damage so that the bleeds would apply for the damage from ascendancy.

Also, where am I actually getting most of my conversion from?

I have a 37% cold conversion watcher's eye, winter spirit for 20%, and no gloves yet. That looks like only 57% but my physical damage tooltip using poet's pen only shows 57-111 physical. Is that because tooltip doesn't show poet's pen damage correctly? am I getting conversion from somewhere else and can't find it? I thought hatred at first, but paid closer attention and it seems to be additional damage as cold, not conversion.

Thanks in advance and love the build!

Thanks! Basically just confirming what others have already said. I put a note about 99% conversion in two parts of the guide. One was in the Deadeye vs Pathfinder vs Raider section, which I assumed people would read if they were remaining Deadeye. The other was in the Deadeye Ascendancy section.

You should definitely prioritize getting endgame flasks as they're the biggest upgrade for damage atm.

"
SummerMelody schrieb:
Spoiler

All current gear:
Spoiler

Very nice; yea I think it's good to adjust your setup based on your preference.

I normally use shield charge only when I know I won't get stuck, or when I'm proccing Fortify in a bossing situation. So usually depending on map layout, it's basically 50% shield charge and 50% running. max dodge is nice though. I guess if you farm a map where there's constant obstacles it's not worth using as a mobility skill.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 06.10.2019, 13:03:50
If anyone isn't fond of the shield charge playstyle then I suggest the alternative: Withering Step gem.

It grants you Phasing, Dodge and a shit ton of movement speed at the cost of a gem slot, a skill slot and a button you need to press, super useful. It lasts for 3s, having its effect decaying overtime, stop and goes on a 3s cooldown before you can apply it again. You can ditch the "phasing on kill" on your abyss jewel for something else better too. Using a skill will stop it but it's nice for moving quickly.

If you find the zoom zoom i am speed playstyle is more comfortable, consider picking up Withering Step before it gets nerf :^) Enhance is a gem you can use to support it, don't know how Inc. Duration will interact but eh.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 08.10.2019, 06:54:38
"
Enahkra schrieb:
And np just to let you know, you need to replace %damage on your belt with 10% flask effect otherwise ur missing out on a lot of damage. Either that or you need to drop the flask nodes on the tree bc they are more or less being wasted right now.

Oh really? I thought I only needed 50% flask effect for the extra projectile. I'll swap damage with flask effect.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
"
Hiroyama schrieb:
"
Enahkra schrieb:
And np just to let you know, you need to replace %damage on your belt with 10% flask effect otherwise ur missing out on a lot of damage. Either that or you need to drop the flask nodes on the tree bc they are more or less being wasted right now.

Oh really? I thought I only needed 50% flask effect for the extra projectile. I'll swap damage with flask effect.

I think you might be misreading the flask nodes. You only get 40% flask effect from the tree + Ascendancy. Therefore you need 10% from the belt
"
Enahkra schrieb:
"
Hiroyama schrieb:
"
Enahkra schrieb:

I think you might be misreading the flask nodes. You only get 40% flask effect from the tree + Ascendancy. Therefore you need 10% from the belt

Yeah, I must have added them up wrong, I thought I was at 50 already.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: