[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

I have one problem with this build: its DPS depends on Abyssal Jewels and one decent jewel costs about 5-10ex (they are not cheap at all) - and you are lucky if somebody decides to sell such jewel, usually all jewels are crap with t3-t4 affixes. And you need 8 jewels, so I can barely farm t8-t9 maps for now and this does not give me much currency
"
I have one problem with this build: its DPS depends on Abyssal Jewels and one decent jewel costs about 5-10ex (they are not cheap at all) - and you are lucky if somebody decides to sell such jewel, usually all jewels are crap with t3-t4 affixes. And you need 8 jewels, so I can barely farm t8-t9 maps for now and this does not give me much currency

so make your own jewels. alt regal ;)

also currency drops don't really change as you go up in tiers. you can just as easily farm ex in t1 as you can in t15. just spam whatever is easy, make some bank, then invest it and go higher if you wish
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
does the second 6link still work? or is it better to run something else now?
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Falcyon schrieb:
You suggest to level up cwdt+ic since HH gives endurance charges. There are runs when i don't see any end.charge. Maybe it's better to follow a low level cwdt setup? Especially since most players will have life close to or even lower than 5000hp while farming for better gear?

you can easily swap to steelskin

Thanks! I wasn't aware of this new skill. I've put it to test in a 3rd cwdt link. (Saved some sockets by running 4link Hearald of Ice -got onslaught on jewel and got no 2nd +iiq support-).
Was wondering if someone has tried the ranger with the new movement skill, Dash. Could it be better than Blink Arrow in any way?
The skill is quite good, but the range is quite shorte so there are some places u can't reach with it that u could with blink arrow. I'm still using blink arrow cuz of that.
"
Falcyon schrieb:
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Falcyon schrieb:
You suggest to level up cwdt+ic since HH gives endurance charges. There are runs when i don't see any end.charge. Maybe it's better to follow a low level cwdt setup? Especially since most players will have life close to or even lower than 5000hp while farming for better gear?

you can easily swap to steelskin

Thanks! I wasn't aware of this new skill. I've put it to test in a 3rd cwdt link. (Saved some sockets by running 4link Hearald of Ice -got onslaught on jewel and got no 2nd +iiq support-).

Hm, so is it Steelskin better compared to CWDT+IC?

And how this swap works exactly? :) Just swapping CWDT with Steelskin or? :)

Cause atm at 95 I have 4900+ life, close to 5k, but still the feeling is that I am too fragile ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von spoobg um 25.06.2019, 19:53:42
"
spoobg schrieb:

Hm, so is it Steelskin better compared to CWDT+IC?

And how this swap works exactly? :) Just swapping CWDT with Steelskin or? :)

Cause atm at 95 I have 4900+ life, close to 5k, but still the feeling is that I am too fragile ;)

Well. The build IS fragile and your dodge reactions are essential for survival. I dont use the 6L Herald of Ice, so I do have some free sockets to try things. What I test now, is to keep the CWDT(1) + IC(3) and at the same time, i use a second CWDT(20) + Steelskin(20) . I'm still testing this setup but it feels like my life stays full forever. Still there came only one time when I got one-shoted. Maybe i got too overconfident. So, why not try it yourself for a day. See what it feels like in situations you are used to play.
Indeed, surely IS fragile :))

So I need to switch IC to Steelskin.

Why in the Steelskin combo CWDT is level 20? And yes, I will do some testing with Steelskin, hoping that it can be at least slightly better compared to IC :)

P.S. I am using 6L Herald so will just swap IC to Steelskin, not using a combination of both CWDT+IC and CWDT+Steelskin.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von spoobg um 26.06.2019, 02:51:24
"
spoobg schrieb:
Indeed, surely IS fragile :))

So I need to switch IC to Steelskin.

Why in the Steelskin combo CWDT is level 20? And yes, I will do some testing with Steelskin, hoping that it can be at least slightly better compared to IC :)

P.S. I am using 6L Herald so will just swap IC to Steelskin, not using a combination of both CWDT+IC and CWDT+Steelskin.

Steelskin(lvl20) saves you 2209hp . CWDT has a cooldown of 0,25 secs. A lot can happen in those 0,25 secs so I find it more sensible to go for the full protection at once.

In a Steelskin(lvl10) you'd prevent just 464hp dmg. You'l have to wait for 0.25secs till you get another +464hp. This will repeat quite fast since 464hp deplete in just a hard hit, which means a series of 0.25 cooldowns where you'll have no protection at all.

Maybe we need some more science on this.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: