[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
GamerNerdRage81 schrieb:
okay quick questions.

1. What ilvl item gets the % quantity of items?
2. How do i go about rolling gear with that?
3. Is there a tutorial on this kind of crafting?

1. I am sure that DeMiGodking102 states somewhere in the guide, that +iiq mod is not craftable anymore. GGG canceled it some time in the past. People just use the imprint method on old gear that had the +iiq mod before it was cancelled. So, you can only buy the mod on a gear, or use imprint/mirror services to get the copy of an item with +iiq mod on. This means that you will not find non-unique +iiq gear in any league. Only Standard has this legacy mod for trade.

2. cant' roll it but..

3. DeMiGodking102 explains the method to obtain an item that already has the old +iiq mod on. Read the mirror services in his guide on first post.
"
Superfedya schrieb:
wich corrupt on Bisco's Leash Heavy Belt is better?

I'd bet on +1 to maximum resistances.
"
Falcyon schrieb:
"
GamerNerdRage81 schrieb:
okay quick questions.

1. I am sure that DeMiGodking102 states somewhere in the guide, that +iiq mod is not craftable anymore. GGG canceled it some time in the past. People just use the imprint method on old gear that had the +iiq mod before it was cancelled. So, you can only buy the mod on a gear, or use imprint/mirror services to get the copy of an item with +iiq mod on. This means that you will not find non-unique +iiq gear in any league. Only Standard has this legacy mod for trade.

2. cant' roll it but..

3. DeMiGodking102 explains the method to obtain an item that already has the old +iiq mod on. Read the mirror services in his guide on first post.

So that means this build is not viable unless i pay for the items?
"
GamerNerdRage81 schrieb:
"
Falcyon schrieb:
"
GamerNerdRage81 schrieb:
okay quick questions.

2. cant' roll it but..

So that means this build is not viable unless i pay for the items?

there's a list of quant uniques or items to use. either you farm those drops or farm currency and buy them, same as every other build.

no you dont need to mirror items to play an mf windripper char. there's thousands of them every league, 99% of them don't mirror a single item.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
grimjack68 schrieb:
"
poyozzo schrieb:
Hey guys.
Not sure if this was adressed in a previous post but...
I accidentally managed to balance all my resistances:

I am currently using these flasks:

I can't afford the legacy Vinktar's for instant leech, so I'm considering dropping the Bottled Faith for the Wise Oak because of the balanced resistances. Or is the atziri's flask still better?

Is that with the dying sun up? If not, you'll have to drop it for the Oak's, or it will mess up your balance.

Thanks for pointing that out. No, I wasn't counting the extra resistance from Dying Sun and definitely it's not worth to drop it for Oak's. I guess I'll stick with the other flasks. Thanks again.
"
Falcyon schrieb:
"
Superfedya schrieb:
wich corrupt on Bisco's Leash Heavy Belt is better?

I'd bet on +1 to maximum resistances.

I need to know the best corrupt to maximize my DPS
The build seems nice but I'm wondering, why did u pick Point Blank? I thought you would be killing things from a distance
"
Frascione schrieb:
The build seems nice but I'm wondering, why did u pick Point Blank? I thought you would be killing things from a distance

50% more damage for bosses is nice.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Frascione schrieb:

50% more damage for bosses is nice.

Won't this be bad for leveling? I get that when u get more items it wont be much of a problem but won't this decrease the dmg for leveling up?
How can i replace Rigwald's?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: