[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Welp I am back again with another successful attempt at this wonderful build but in Legion, and I want to thank Demi for the great starting off point. I did decide to choose Deadeye this league, and also have made a few adjustments to the tree to fit my needs. I am currently approaching lvl 95, and everything is very smooth, quick, and profitable!

My Current Gear:

Currently working on seeing if I can do Uber Elder with it, but have done Red Elder deathless consistently. Good luck everyone trying this in Legion!

Nice guide, thank you.
Ummm, I know that I am a noob, but seems I am missing something.

When I check out video guide I can see some purple splashing when killing mobs all the time and I do not have this and can not see it when killing mobs with my character. I guess it is some chaos damage? Or I am mistaken? Where does purple splash all around came from..? :)

Is it some custom skill effect bought from Store or..? But I saw this same purple splash effect when attacking/killing mobs and in other videos with this build MF Raider. So most likely I missed something :)

F1 :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von spoobg um 24.06.2019, 03:16:38
"
spoobg schrieb:
Ummm, I know that I am a noob, but seems I am missing something.

When I check out video guide I can see some purple splashing when killing mobs all the time and I do not have this and can not see it when killing mobs with my character. I guess it is some chaos damage? Or I am mistaken? Where does purple splash all around came from..? :)

Is it some custom skill effect bought from Store or..? But I saw this same purple splash effect when attacking/killing mobs and in other videos with this build MF Raider. So most likely I missed something :)

F1 :)

Its an MTX for your tornado shot. You can buy it in the store
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Example257 um 24.06.2019, 04:13:59
Crystal TS effect, I saw it now :)

Thanks for answering my question! :) Cheers!
I get the vibe that given the heavy investment in the build, combined with leveraging legacy items this wouldn't be the best choice for a legion MF windripper?

Anything else in particular people would recommend for something specific to legion?
Thoughts on precision skill gem and Watcher's Eye precision multiplier mod?

For a very low mana reservation at gem lvl 1, we gain 40% crit chance, some accuracy and the watcher's eye provides life and up to 50% multi, which technically is better than what unnatural instinct used to give, right?

Do you have a new patebin for 3.7?
You suggest to level up cwdt+ic since HH gives endurance charges. There are runs when i don't see any end.charge. Maybe it's better to follow a low level cwdt setup? Especially since most players will have life close to or even lower than 5000hp while farming for better gear?
"
Falcyon schrieb:
You suggest to level up cwdt+ic since HH gives endurance charges. There are runs when i don't see any end.charge. Maybe it's better to follow a low level cwdt setup? Especially since most players will have life close to or even lower than 5000hp while farming for better gear?

you can easily swap to steelskin
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: