[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Not too familiar with the freeze mechanics that enables the +iiq of Windripper. I've been using Ice Bite instead of Mirage Archer for freezing purposes. Now, I believe that Ice Bite's freeze can be replaced by choosing the two ailment node in the Primeval Force cluster, instead of the single elemental damage ones. So now, maybe I can do without Ice Bite, and still freeze enough mobs for Windripper's +iiq to work. This way I could use Mirage Archer without loosing +iiq from not freezing things. Am I overthinking it? Am I wrong? What are your thoughts?
"
Falcyon schrieb:
Not too familiar with the freeze mechanics that enables the +iiq of Windripper. I've been using Ice Bite instead of Mirage Archer for freezing purposes. Now, I believe that Ice Bite's freeze can be replaced by choosing the two ailment node in the Primeval Force cluster, instead of the single elemental damage ones. So now, maybe I can do without Ice Bite, and still freeze enough mobs for Windripper's +iiq to work. This way I could use Mirage Archer without loosing +iiq from not freezing things. Am I overthinking it? Am I wrong? What are your thoughts?

Correct me if I am wrong.
Cold damage can inflict freeze if we crit. And freeze is more effective the more damage we inflict with cold. So basically we stack crit and cold damage via herald of ice / flat cold from abyss jewels to freeze effectively. Of course ice bite and added cold damage gems can help with that, but the goal is to not depend on them.
"
poyozzo schrieb:
"
Falcyon schrieb:

Correct me if I am wrong.
Cold damage can inflict freeze if we crit. And freeze is more effective the more damage we inflict with cold. So basically we stack crit and cold damage via herald of ice / flat cold from abyss jewels to freeze effectively. Of course ice bite and added cold damage gems can help with that, but the goal is to not depend on them.

I think Ice Bite and the Status Ailment Chance nodes, give "Chance to Freeze" even if you don't crit. It is a small 10 to 15% which increases the total chance to freeze by 1% (Combining the crit with non-crit hits). My pob calc sheet, shows 94% chance to freeze with Ice Bite on and 93% with Ice Bite off. (this info is available in "Other Effects" box in calc sheet of pob)

To me, this read like "Even when you dont crit, you get 10% to 15% chance to freeze". In the end, this might not be that significant though. Not sure.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Falcyon um 27.06.2019, 13:15:42
Now that I think of it... Any chance for Mirage Archer to "steal" kills so that the +iiq support will not work on those kills?
"
Falcyon schrieb:
Now that I think of it... Any chance for Mirage Archer to "steal" kills so that the +iiq support will not work on those kills?

it's linked to iiq lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Falcyon schrieb:

it's linked to iiq lol

Well, you never know with ggg :P . Could be like +iiq supports the main skill and not supporting the secondary ...supports.
maaaaan, after the painful process of leveling this in legion, spending close to 5 ex and then all day farming t5-6 maps with NOTHING to show for it in return I'm just about to give up on MF.
"
snowmittens schrieb:
maaaaan, after the painful process of leveling this in legion, spending close to 5 ex and then all day farming t5-6 maps with NOTHING to show for it in return I'm just about to give up on MF.

Dude, its plain logic.
In temporary league, you get like ~50% increased quantity maximum on gear. This means a monster that would drop 1 item, has a ~68% chance to drop a second item.
Now, this same build in Standard, gives you 190% increased quantity. This translates to a guarantee of 3 items drop and 25% chance for a 4rth item to drop.
In a map of 500 monsters, isntead of 500 drops, in temporary you'd get max 840 drops, while in Standard you'd get 1625 drops.

See why MF in standard is exciting while in temporary it's a bit awkward and maybe not worthy?

I'd follow an mf build in temporary, only if I was feeling like farming low maps like crazy. Or if a +iiq gear would suit my build. Even a tiny bit of +iiq is welcome in any build but in temporary they took all the juicy +iiq stuff away.

All the maths I took from this guy ( https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7zyyu8/the_formula_behind_iiq_and_how_many_drops_you_get/ )
Noob here. Was wondering what stats should I prioritize on the windripper? I am planning on buying one soon but the following stats are randomized:

(20-24)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Adds (48-60) to (72-90) Cold Damage
Adds 1 to (120-150) Lightning Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
(30-40)% increased Critical Strike Chance
"
POEAcc122 schrieb:
Noob here. Was wondering what stats should I prioritize on the windripper? I am planning on buying one soon but the following stats are randomized:

(20-24)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Adds (48-60) to (72-90) Cold Damage
Adds 1 to (120-150) Lightning Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
(30-40)% increased Critical Strike Chance

Would you bet if I told you that the answer is in the guide?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: