(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Heya, the leagues been going pretty well, i decided to go MF at the start so rolled deadeye and chose some MF gear. I'm looking to change into a more endgame focused build soon. What ascendancy would be best for this and is there anything badly wrong with my setup right now? Going to switch barrage and KB links around. Got insanely lucky with the queen, 6 linked day one. Sacrificed it to the altar the next day. :D

Spoiler

Hey there. This is my first time playing this build. These are my current items, I still need to cap lightning res(at 46% right now). I'm aware I'm nowhere complete in this build but my single target damage is horribly low. I guess I need a 6L QotF asap.

@pphnx I have the gear you asked in your post. I just did t7 map but I wouldn't go any further without fixing the single target damage somehow. Any suggestions appreciated other than obvious 6L + dying sun + barrage helm.

Spoiler
"
Blazien schrieb:
Hey there. This is my first time playing this build. These are my current items, I still need to cap lightning res(at 46% right now). I'm aware I'm nowhere complete in this build but my single target damage is horribly low. I guess I need a 6L QotF asap.

@pphnx I have the gear you asked in your post. I just did t7 map but I wouldn't go any further without fixing the single target damage somehow. Any suggestions appreciated other than obvious 6L + dying sun + barrage helm.

Spoiler

Youre Jewellery lacks Damage(WED/Flat) you can get Atziris Step with "#Added Lightning Damage to Attacks if you haven't killed recently".
"
Blazien schrieb:

Spoiler

Get better jewellery, that'll add like 10-15k to your barrage dps. Overall, this build needs to be lvl 90 with about 5+ ex dumped into it to not feel absolutely shit, which really should be a huge disclamer at the beginning of the guide.

My best advice would be to grind to 90+, get jewel sockets for abyssals, skip bosses if you have to.
I just took this build to lvl 100 :)

Played it in Harbinger to lvl 98 and decided to "finish" it during the last month of Beastiary in standart. Took me a few days longer then planned, but finally got it :D

Thanks to OP for the great build... it was a (kinetic) blast!
Is coordination good with new tree? Maybe better go for Revenge of the hunted and Forces of nature?
"
Loulaim schrieb:
Is coordination good with new tree? Maybe better go for Revenge of the hunted and Forces of nature?

why would you do that ?
"
Get better jewellery, that'll add like 10-15k to your barrage dps. Overall, this build needs to be lvl 90 with about 5+ ex dumped into it to not feel absolutely shit, which really should be a huge disclamer at the beginning of the guide.

This is important, i've got the "essential items", but i am struggling to clear T3 maps - clear speed is insane...for T1-2 maps but anything higher than that i am struggling with. Shit bursts me down so fast it's crazy.

I have always wanted to play a wander, but it is a definite mistake to play one, at least so early in the new league. At least i've done it before the nerf they are getting. Hopefully i can improve this character and realize it's full potential before it's too late or is that going to be difficult to do in a temporary league?

Some notes overall as a semi-casual player, the leveling guide included in this guide is extremely unhelpful and close to zero help at all - i don't know if this was intentional to deter new players from picking wanders, but having 500 pages of feedback I would have expected a little bit more detail, getting to the stage i'm at where i can do T1-T2 maps was a nightmare, there were barely any tips on which skills to use and when. Here I am however after a horrid ordeal, and the gameplay of the wander IS fun but I just hope my power/survivability increases as i invest into the character because if i'm going to be destined as farming low tier maps the whole league then I would have preferred to have picked an autobomber etc :-)

Normally my characters i play, "max out" early on in the league, as in I can clear up to T14/T15 with all the essential upgrades after a week or so and then because there are no major upgrades I burn out, but I'm hoping the struggle I face won't be wasted and that I can eventually do most content with this character if i invest in it. If i'm wasting my time however, let me know - i had my first taste of atziri in a T2 temple and got insta destroyed whilst all the arcbois are loving life getting rich -_-
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nevzat um 04.06.2018, 22:34:41
"
al_capWn schrieb:
"
Loulaim schrieb:

why would you do that ?

My bad, im totaly blind)
"
Nevzat schrieb:
Spoiler

This is important, i've got the "essential items", but i am struggling to clear T3 maps - clear speed is insane...for T1-2 maps but anything higher than that i am struggling with. Shit bursts me down so fast it's crazy.

I have always wanted to play a wander, but it is a definite mistake to play one, at least so early in the new league. At least i've done it before the nerf they are getting. Hopefully i can improve this character and realize it's full potential before it's too late or is that going to be difficult to do in a temporary league?

Some notes overall as a semi-casual player, the leveling guide included in this guide is extremely unhelpful and close to zero help at all - i don't know if this was intentional to deter new players from picking wanders, but having 500 pages of feedback I would have expected a little bit more detail, getting to the stage i'm at where i can do T1-T2 maps was a nightmare, there were barely any tips on which skills to use and when. Here I am however after a horrid ordeal, and the gameplay of the wander IS fun but I just hope my power/survivability increases as i invest into the character because if i'm going to be destined as farming low tier maps the whole league then I would have preferred to have picked an autobomber etc :-)

Normally my characters i play, "max out" early on in the league, as in I can clear up to T14/T15 with all the essential upgrades after a week or so and then because there are no major upgrades I burn out, but I'm hoping the struggle I face won't be wasted and that I can eventually do most content with this character if i invest in it. If i'm wasting my time however, let me know - i had my first taste of atziri in a T2 temple and got insta destroyed whilst all the arcbois are loving life getting rich -_-
Spoiler

This build is mostly not new player friendly. As you need to understand the gear choices you need to make.

I really have trouble believing you are struggling to clear t2 maps. If infact you are following the guide. Yes investing currency makes the build better. This is the case in all builds. No it is not a build where the spell gem iteself provides most of the damage (arc).

You can easily clear all tier maps on a budget build. You need to change your playstyle most likely. This is a kill before getting hit build. As is most evasion builds. You only have 3.6k Life. Start trying to gear more towards life. If your going to play deadeye (this is pathfinder build) you probably dont need to use the unique jewel conquerors potency as it is used to get 50% flask effectiveness. Just use a searching eye abyss jewel instead.

Run a Jade Flask over a sapphire flask. It provides ALOT of evasion and movespeed. When you are online next, send me a message. I'll try to answer the questions you might have or even stream myself to show you.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dracule um 05.06.2018, 06:11:53

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: