(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Nevzat schrieb:
Can anyone offer me advice please? i have slowly started transitioning into this build (my first time) and i am trying to get powerful enough to farm some low level maps, but i am finding that I am squishy as hell.

What should my next upgrades be please? Any tips?

I am not sure if i should re-roll into another class or if things will get better, i do want to progress the atlas somewhat but T1 maps are messing me up

A few things:

1. are your resistances capped?
2. you aren't using a queen of the forest, which is a core item in the build.

For tree pointers, you are wasting 2 points. One above Primal Spirit, and one above Heart of Oak. with those 2 points, you can finish the Heartseeker cluster.

Unless you are doing really late/endgame content, Phase acrobatics (and the three points before it) isnt really needed. with those four points, you can go into Alchemist cluster in the witch section.

With these changes and a Conqueror's Potency jewel (along with Uber lab completion), you can get +3 projectiles from Dying Sun (when you get one).

Other than that, you just need to fill out jewel sockets and life nodes in the witch area and the 2 points by Herbalism in ranger area.

Hope this helped!
what do you think of the new Impurity of Lightning vaal gem ? useful or not ? since we cannot use 2x vaal grace anymore, because of shared cd and lock, i need something to replace it. vaal haste or Impurity of Lightning ? both not really satisfying tbh for long boss fights. 3 and 4 sec base cd with 6 sec lock.
@al_capWn
I just threw in Vaal Haste, but i feel ya.
You could also go with Empower to increase the effect of Vaal Grace.

Decoy Totem could be useful to :)
"
A few things:

For tree pointers, you are wasting 2 points. One above Primal Spirit, and one above Heart of Oak. with those 2 points, you can finish the Heartseeker cluster.

Unless you are doing really late/endgame content, Phase acrobatics (and the three points before it) isnt really needed. with those four points, you can go into Alchemist cluster in the witch section.

With these changes and a Conqueror's Potency jewel (along with Uber lab completion), you can get +3 projectiles from Dying Sun (when you get one).

Other than that, you just need to fill out jewel sockets and life nodes in the witch area and the 2 points by Herbalism in ranger area.

Hope this helped!

Thanks very helpful :)I didnt notice those passives. Should I spec into aspect of the eagle later? I'm 78 atm - should i focus on wand nodes now and flask nodes?

I've made a Queen of the forest now, but it is only 5 link blue blue green green red, i suppose it will do for now?

My latest gear:

I think my next upgrade will be a esh's mirror (or is lycosidae better..)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nevzat um 03.06.2018, 18:39:07
"
Toma_Hawk schrieb:
@al_capWn
I just threw in Vaal Haste, but i feel ya.
You could also go with Empower to increase the effect of Vaal Grace.

Decoy Totem could be useful to :)

ty for the info. keeping it rolling btw, #1 wander hc. and got shaper down last season forgot to reply.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von al_capWn um 03.06.2018, 19:16:19
"
Nevzat schrieb:
"
A few things:

Hope this helped!

Thanks very helpful :)I didnt notice those passives. Should I spec into aspect of the eagle later? I'm 78 atm - should i focus on wand nodes now and flask nodes?

I've made a Queen of the forest now, but it is only 5 link blue blue green green red, i suppose it will do for now?

My latest gear:

I think my next upgrade will be a esh's mirror (or is lycosidae better..)

Aspect of the eagle is alright. I personally didn't take it in my endgame build (but it might be nice for early game).

I focused more on jewel sockets since I had a few of those to use.
You should be filling out the rest of your life nodes near Herbalism (2 pts)

You also have a wasted point under Primeval Force. You use use that point to take one of the life nodes.
You're also only level 77, so you have a lot of room to grow and improve your skill tree. Aim for around 90-92 and you can somewhat call that tree "done" when you get there.

You can also prioritize Cruel Preparations after you got Herbalism.

Anything else you need opinions on, I'm happy to check in from time to time :D

oh! and between esh mirror and lycosidae, I would pick esh mirror because deadeye has that one passive ascendancy point that gives double accuracy. and after trying it out on Path of Building, you should have 92-94% chance to hit.
Otherwise, I would just pick up a rare evasion shield with the needed resists and life.
Good luck on your character!
If we make 6L KB on tabula and pick maps that boss is near the wall can KB kill the boss?(among Tier 1-7)

Or do we need Barrage badly even for t1-7?

Theres' not much going on in this forum. What is everyones opinion of wanders for incursions?

How is everyone doing this league as a wander? Or have you all gone Arc totems -_-

I had my first attempt at atziri and she destroyed me, she releases the fire circle so quickly it one shots me literally with no time to move out of it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nevzat um 04.06.2018, 05:27:31
"
pphnx schrieb:
If we make 6L KB on tabula and pick maps that boss is near the wall can KB kill the boss?(among Tier 1-7)

For Low Maps it is possible. I use KB in Thunderfist and it can kill Map Bosses. Isn't the best damage tbh. but once you got Barrage up and running it works quite well.

"
Nevzat schrieb:
Theres' not much going on in this forum. What is everyones opinion of wanders for incursions?

How is everyone doing this league as a wander? Or have you all gone Arc totems -_-

I had my first attempt at atziri and she destroyed me, she releases the fire circle so quickly it one shots me literally with no time to move out of it.

No not all of us. I use Deadeye for now because Pathfinder only Shines with the right Flask's(and they are expensive). YOu should use 'Endless Munition' for the extra projectile.
"
SuizideFF schrieb:
"
pphnx schrieb:

For Low Maps it is possible. I use KB in Thunderfist and it can kill Map Bosses. Isn't the best damage tbh. but once you got Barrage up and running it works quite well.

Thank you for answer.

Assume I have 5L Barrage on Queen, and piscator. No dying sun, no helm enchant.

What is the highest tier map boss I can kill?

I know it depends on other gears as well. Just assume I have Starkonja(or rats), rare shield and 5-10c ring amu belt. Capped resist 4k ish hp

Another question :

What is the total refund cost first going deadeye first and turn it to pf later?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von pphnx um 04.06.2018, 06:27:05

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: