(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
I really have trouble believing you are struggling to clear t2 maps. If infact you are following the guide. Yes investing currency makes the build better. This is the case in all builds. No it is not a build where the spell gem iteself provides most of the damage (arc).

You can easily clear all tier maps on a budget build. You need to change your playstyle most likely. This is a kill before getting hit build. As is most evasion builds. You only have 3.6k Life. Start trying to gear more towards life. If your going to play deadeye (this is pathfinder build) you probably dont need to use the unique jewel conquerors potency as it is used to get 50% flask effectiveness. Just use a searching eye abyss jewel instead.

Run a Jade Flask over a sapphire flask. It provides ALOT of evasion and movespeed. When you are online next, send me a message. I'll try to answer the questions you might have or even stream myself to show you.

Well I just got a headhunter card super happy, so this should help somewhat :) I'll give you an update soon on how i am doing..
Should we really need 3 blue on 5link queen?
I have doubts in the 3L, what gems do you use? Seeing profiles of people with this build I've seen a bit of variety, thanks!
Quick question to the experienced wanders in this thread. Is KB clearing the atzoal temple well for you guys? i know there are walls and such so hopefully it is working well and you aren't having to rely on barrage too much. The rares in the temple seem to have 2-3x the life of Uber Izaro and do just as much damage....

I ask because I have leveled to the low 80s so far using frostblades (5l gloves) and molten strike (6l chest) and so far it has been extremely strong and fun. My plan is to switch to wander around lv 90 per comments in this thread but if KB doesn't fare too well in the temple i may change gears and go Tornado Shot instead (i have a lot of experience with bows but this would be my first wander char).
IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
still #1 wander in hc. you can have a look at my setup. far from perfect, but i think the gem setup makes sense for hc wanders out there. with the added grace cd and haste not really satisfying me, you can at least do something not to get one shot by 5k projectiles in temple. btw, i only took the top right mana node because i dont have enough mana to support empower on wrath otherwise. will get swapped back as soon as i get lvl 3 enlighten. right now i can fire 4 kb waves before getting oom, which is fine for my playstile. shaper next big task.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von al_capWn um 06.06.2018, 18:13:37
Thanks for the reply al_capWn!

I like your changes to the gear/tree. Even though i play SC i don't like dying so i'm going to follow your strategy with running wrath/grace combo. I'll farm a bit more to buy empower/enlighten lv 2 before switching over.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
So far I am on T12 maps and the Temple is a breeze. You can use KB in every situation besides the boss (no walls in the room).

I cannot wait until I start getting this character to end game.

Picked up these sexy things last night!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
HI all,

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next as priority?

I'm guessing my HP (3,700) is a problem but how to increase it? I'm working on the next 3 HP nodes which should help.

I have about 1 ex 30 chaos of currency atm
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nevzat um 07.06.2018, 07:07:04
Can somebody tell me why Vaal Pact is picked in this build?

If I see it correctly we only pick a 0.4% node on the tree and that's it?
Wouldn't another 0.4% node just do the same and give us life regen back?

I'm a little confused.
Toma
Did u try out use elemental hit as option for single target once the barrage was nerf???
i just afraid to do this bild bcause the single target dmg
last league was crazy did all the end game content but after this nerf i'm afraid
i hate skip bosses etc...........

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: