(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I want to play a hc life kb wander to kick off the league. I know its not a budget build, but ive been wanting to play it for a long time. i have seen this thread around for ages, but never asked if anyone has tried it in hc. anyone got a skill tree if they have, for life? thanks for your time everyone.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von alphamule um 01.06.2018, 11:28:46
"
Prostasisx schrieb:
I really want to play KB in Hardcore this league. I have a hate relationship with Pathfinder, can this be done with Deadeye? and does anyone have a hardcore PoB link/variant? or even just profile from last league?

Thanks!

I'm going to do this build as deadeye probably but i dont know the tree needs changes for deadeye.
Same here, Deadeye at least as league start - i hope the tree wont be affected
I usually start as Deadeye and farm low tier maps until I can afford to switch to PF. You can bypass going down to grab Point Blank as Deadeye or stick with the same tree. Depends on your preference.
3.3 Incursion league the bandit still "kill all" ?
"

Yes! We can get better Stuff on a Jewel than from 1 Bandit.
"
Toma_Hawk schrieb:
"

Yes! We can get better Stuff on a Jewel than from 1 Bandit.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong at the moment, I switched to KB early and have very low dps with it in PoB?
Can anyone offer me advice please? i have slowly started transitioning into this build (my first time) and i am trying to get powerful enough to farm some low level maps, but i am finding that I am squishy as hell.

What should my next upgrades be please? Any tips?

I am not sure if i should re-roll into another class or if things will get better, i do want to progress the atlas somewhat but T1 maps are messing me up

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nevzat um 03.06.2018, 10:18:05
hey everyone i've started with the deadeye ascendancy but i'm considering to change it to flaskfinder. can someone who tried both tell wich one is better? thanks in advance

to me it feels like deadeye got more DPS but pathfinder looks faster on paper
and since i can 1shot most packs up to t9 ( highest i've gotten in the new league) i'm really considering the change
"
Nevzat schrieb:
Can anyone offer me advice please? i have slowly started transitioning into this build (my first time) and i am trying to get powerful enough to farm some low level maps, but i am finding that I am squishy as hell.

What should my next upgrades be please? Any tips?

I am not sure if i should re-roll into another class or if things will get better, i do want to progress the atlas somewhat but T1 maps are messing me up

I have similar gear as you and have no issues with every map i go (atm alch and go 5-7 tiers). I think ur problem are flasks, u should at least drop x1 quicksilver and mana flask for diamond and stibnite/jade.

Btw is it me or double vaal grace setup is bad atm? I mean this cooldown for gaining souls make second grace useless for me.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: