(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Reserved, but please update the tree in 3.3 when you have finish to Theorycraft that :)
"
aktekno schrieb:
Reserved, but please update the tree in 3.3 when you have finish to Theorycraft that :)

99% sure the tree went unchanged. Only thing we be playing around with is power siphon i think :S

Probs going to use Power Siphon > WeD > Added Lightning > Chain (or fork early)
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dracule um 01.06.2018, 04:36:24
Do you think power siphon will be stronger than jb for levelig? As in can it replace having to do use a bow set up whilst leveling up? Maybe power siphon/barrage and then switch to kp/barrage if the clear is inadequate ?
"
nevzat666 schrieb:
Do you think power siphon will be stronger than jb for levelig? As in can it replace having to do use a bow set up whilst leveling up? Maybe power siphon/barrage and then switch to kp/barrage if the clear is inadequate ?

It's been said many times in the thread. It has a very low chance of beating KB. I'm just gonna level with it because it's the only potential new thing for the build.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Listen to wise Dracule!
"
Dracule schrieb:
"
nevzat666 schrieb:

It's been said many times in the thread. It has a very low chance of beating KB. I'm just gonna level with it because it's the only potential new thing for the build.

What wand are you going to use for level up? I was going to do the same, but I don't know if a 1.5 attack speed wand with 1 or 2 ele damage will be enough.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von zelihood um 01.06.2018, 08:42:32
I really want to play KB in Hardcore this league. I have a hate relationship with Pathfinder, can this be done with Deadeye? and does anyone have a hardcore PoB link/variant? or even just profile from last league?

Thanks!
What is the bandit choice for doing this build with the new league? Thanks
I dont think there were any major changes to Bandits, so Im definitely going for Kill'em All.
Nope so far no changes!

For Power Siphon i will use/ recommend most likely following links:

Power Siphon - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Added Lightning Damage and Pierce.

OR

Power Siphon - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Chain - Fork or Added Lightning Damage.

Use Lightning Pen. if you are wearing Thunderfists.

I don't see any viable option using it as a Singletarget, Barrage got a Nerf but it's still going to be the strongest singletarget we have.

Maybe there is gonna be some fun with Elemental Hit but that needs some more research.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: