(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey Toma_Hawk,
Any chance you'd be able to re-upload the non-cluster jewel PoB, it looks like it was taken down/no longer available.

So far levelling has been a breeze, looking forward to this build, thank you for it!
Hey there, should work now, gl
Much appreciated, have a great day!!
Hello.

I have currently invested like 60+ ex into the build and I barely manage to kill bosses on T14. I have no idea what I've done wrong with gear or anything like that. Can someone please give me some help or something for this?

Here is my path of building community: https://pastebin.com/DKRrgTx1

Thanks a lot :)
Missing 4 Ascendancy points, so less flask effect on a build that is build around flasks.
You don't need anti freeze flask as a pathfinder.

Power Siphon with lvl 21 corr. adds an additional projectile.

Point Blank is not allocated.

2 Jewel sockets are not allocated. The build scales very well with abyssal jewels.
You got some pretty nice ones, try to get some with attack speed on crit.

No Energy Shield on gear, which turns Energy Leech support into a useless gem.

Fixing those points and the correct POB setting brings your DPS to 2.8 mill. dps

Diamond flask could be rerolled with the attack speed roll.

It seems like you made the transition to wanders a little bit to early.
As you would need more passives to reach Point Blank or another Jewel Socket.

You could also try to implement the 1st cluster jewels.
The Command of the Elements Cluster and Precise Interception are the 1st nodes i would respec into a cluster jewel.

Since you are using POB it should be easie to see what is better for your build.

I feel kinda bad that you have invested 60plus exalted orbs(although they are not worth much this league, so it could misslead) but i really hope you will feel better after thos changes and keep on wanding and improving.

GL
Thanks a lot for the tips ^^

I think the path of building you saw was old or I am blind xD I got all the sockets filled and energy shield on gear. When I go for the first cluster, should I take away any of the allocated points and if so, where? or should I just wait to lvl up and do it as I go?

Edit 1: Here is the new Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1KDF3bVH

Still really struggling to kill bosses and rare packs in T15. I feel like I am doing something wrong :P Got lucky on the Labs enchant on the boots tho, guess that's a pluss.

Edit 2: Is there any way to implement a rare chest with "Enemeies will explode on kill, dealing # health as physical damage" without losing any damage?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Speialized um 23.10.2020, 03:04:56
Anyone able to give me a few pointers on where to upgrade my gear next? I believe my current gear is pretty decent overall, I'm just not entirely sure where to look for improvement next.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Also, when it comes to hard bosses, what is the ideal flask setup? Been using vinktars, atziri's, jade, stibnite and diamond flask, swapping the atziri's for a life flask if need be like on A8 sirus (though, i barely feel like im tickling A8 sirus when attempting it, and i have a feeling it's due to wrong flask use on my end, but im not sure)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Reazion um 26.10.2020, 20:06:43
@Speialized

Sure you can swap out for an explody chest, yet herald of ice is doing a pretty good job.

Queen of the forest is for speed and defense only.

@Reazion
I imported you current state into POB. (so it's not including tailwind and stuff you didn't wear atm)
You deal 5.58 mill. dps against sirus lvl8. I use the same POB settings as on my wander.
I also added the increased projectile damage you get from Eye to Eye that is not calculated, to the cluster jewel, again the same way i did mine.

Personally, i'd try to get another Diamond Flask, the preffix, gain charges when you get a crit. isn't really nice to have. But it's okay if you can keep the flask up.

The gear you posted in the spoiler looks really good! And it's hard to improve from now on.
I'd try to get an 2 stat watchers eye.
You took the jewel socket next to melding propably because you needed the int right?

I don't know the current prices of all the cluster jewels, but you can maybe get enough int through those and free up one passive point.

As for sirus i'd drop a speedy flask since you don't need to move around that quick at the fight.

Also try to get better abyssal jewels. Biggest goal would propably be a wand with higher attack speed.

Just work on improving the wander little by little. Every little thing will add up.
I hope i could help you out, i really wished to find a big big way to upgrade your wander, but damn.
I really had to take some time and compare your wander vs. my metamorph wander and figure out why the heck i did ~3 mill. dps more than you.

I still hope that i could help you out :/

How does Sigil of Power feel for you?
I hope you still try to play and improve the wander, i will try to keep on helping :)
"
Toma_Hawk schrieb:
@Speialized

Sure you can swap out for an explody chest, yet herald of ice is doing a pretty good job.

Queen of the forest is for speed and defense only.

@Reazion
I imported you current state into POB. (so it's not including tailwind and stuff you didn't wear atm)
You deal 5.58 mill. dps against sirus lvl8. I use the same POB settings as on my wander.
I also added the increased projectile damage you get from Eye to Eye that is not calculated, to the cluster jewel, again the same way i did mine.

Personally, i'd try to get another Diamond Flask, the preffix, gain charges when you get a crit. isn't really nice to have. But it's okay if you can keep the flask up.

The gear you posted in the spoiler looks really good! And it's hard to improve from now on.
I'd try to get an 2 stat watchers eye.
You took the jewel socket next to melding propably because you needed the int right?

I don't know the current prices of all the cluster jewels, but you can maybe get enough int through those and free up one passive point.

As for sirus i'd drop a speedy flask since you don't need to move around that quick at the fight.

Also try to get better abyssal jewels. Biggest goal would propably be a wand with higher attack speed.

Just work on improving the wander little by little. Every little thing will add up.
I hope i could help you out, i really wished to find a big big way to upgrade your wander, but damn.
I really had to take some time and compare your wander vs. my metamorph wander and figure out why the heck i did ~3 mill. dps more than you.

I still hope that i could help you out :/

How does Sigil of Power feel for you?
I hope you still try to play and improve the wander, i will try to keep on helping :)

I appreciate the feedback.

The jewel socket next to melding was taken because I was missing int yeah, didn't want to "waste" an affix on a jewel or such to get the int i needed so i went for that socket. I'll be honest and say I didn't even think of swapping cluster jewels to gain the int i needed, i'll be sure to have a look.

The diamond flask i have was one i picked up early on where i was mostly focused on the increased crit chance craft, so the prefix isn't great.

As far as Sigil of power goes, I've got mixed feelings personally. Definitly doesn't feel as good as old warlord/assassins mark, but it's alright on bosses that won't move much.
Tested Sigil of Power more by myself recently.

It just ates to much mana unless you have legacy vinktar.
So i'd rather manually curse bosses with Sniper's Mark, which is pretty much the best of all Marks.

I threw an enlighten to the Herald of Ice to free up Mana, since i couldn't come up with a useful gem to use.

Updated the guide accordingly.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: