(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Reazion schrieb:
"
MikeyTwoGuns schrieb:
Which is being used currently, assassin's mark or poachers mark? I see poacher's mark in the gear on the first page of the build guide but assassin's mark on the PoB.

New poachers mark is probably more useful if you're having issues sustaining, but keep in mind the new hextouch support doesn't work with neither poacher's mark nor assassin's mark, you'd have to fit it into a cwdt setup (potentially wave of conviction - poacher's mark - cwdt), but i'm not entirely sure how helpful it'd be.

If neither works with hex touch why is one linked to hextouch in the main guide and the other in the PoB?
So is there an actual up to date build guide for this?

So far I'm seeing marks linked to hextouch that no longer functions and legacy abyssal jewels that no longer exist scattered around the tree and gear like candy.

I'd like to know if this build is still even viable before I start dumping dozens of exalts into the 21/23 and awakened gems that the author also conveniently leaves out any mention of them being necessary for the build to work or just icing on the cake.
"
MikeyTwoGuns schrieb:
So is there an actual up to date build guide for this?

So far I'm seeing marks linked to hextouch that no longer functions and legacy abyssal jewels that no longer exist scattered around the tree and gear like candy.

I'd like to know if this build is still even viable before I start dumping dozens of exalts into the 21/23 and awakened gems that the author also conveniently leaves out any mention of them being necessary for the build to work or just icing on the cake.

What do you consider viable? This build will clear T16 map trash with nothing but a 4L thunderfist, as for single target, that takes a bit more investment. Aslong as you have 20/20 gems you'll be fine, any 21/20 or awakened gems are just a bonus (though, you'll probably want to get em eventually).

As far as hextouch and legacy abyss jewels goes, aside from not proccing assassins/poachers mark on everything, losing it isn't too bad, you can still fit it in with a cwdt setup if you want to since it only works on rare/unique mobs now anyways. You'll be fine with current well rolled abyss jewels, but you probably wont reach the 20m+ PS dps the PoB has in a league anyways.

"
MikeyTwoGuns schrieb:
"
Reazion schrieb:
"
MikeyTwoGuns schrieb:
Which is being used currently, assassin's mark or poachers mark? I see poacher's mark in the gear on the first page of the build guide but assassin's mark on the PoB.

New poachers mark is probably more useful if you're having issues sustaining, but keep in mind the new hextouch support doesn't work with neither poacher's mark nor assassin's mark, you'd have to fit it into a cwdt setup (potentially wave of conviction - poacher's mark - cwdt), but i'm not entirely sure how helpful it'd be.

If neither works with hex touch why is one linked to hextouch in the main guide and the other in the PoB?

They're linked with hextouch because the PoB hasn't really changed in any meaningful way since last patch (curse on hit -> hextouch happened this league which is why it's linked with assassins/poachers mark).

That is a path of building of a wander i made in metamorph league.
So no harvest crafted items, no cluster jewels.. and no bossing setup like 4 dps flasks and still doing 8mill dps which is more than enough.

Sorry if some things slipped through without getting updated.
Yet the guide is pretty comprehensive, which should explain that.

As for cursing, we don't need it. Speaking of the old cursing through herald. Yet for bossing you can manually curse the bosses.
"
What do you consider viable? This build will clear T16 map trash with nothing but a 4L thunderfist, as for single target, that takes a bit more investment. Aslong as you have 20/20 gems you'll be fine, any 21/20 or awakened gems are just a bonus (though, you'll probably want to get em eventually).

Is 1500C going to be enough to make this build work, clear T16+ maps and have solid DPS on uber elder? I just hit blood aquaducts and am still up in the air if I should switch over to this or just roll it into iceshot or another build.

The major thing I liked over this is it looked much tankier than other ranger builds but I'm starting to see that was probably from all the legacy abyss jewels you can't get any more, and getting the build end-game viable is looking like it's going to be much more expensive than I originally thought.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MikeyTwoGuns um 12.10.2020, 14:26:54
If someone slightly more experienced than me could have a look at my shite, that'd be appreciated. Currently doing relatively fine except for somewhat low ST damage, but I can't figure out what to upgrade next, most upgrades looks like several ex investments unless i'm missing something obvious.

Here's what i got currently, any advice/input would be appreciated :)
Spoiler

Is rallying cry used in this build? For some reason it's in the PoB but I see no mentions of it in other peoples setup or the build guide.

Also after getting all my gems setup I've got 2 open gem sockets and don't know what to do with them. Would adding elemental army and linking it to the lightning golem provide any benefit?

Also any general advice gear and gems/links wise? Ignore my tree and ascendency I didn't have time to respec and run labs tonight. I just got all my gear and am about to switch over from the leveling build, does it look like I did everything right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MikeyTwoGuns/characters?characterName=MikeyTwoBlasts
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MikeyTwoGuns um 13.10.2020, 21:48:32
Even with t1 life rolls on every item and a well-rolled 3-passive life cluster this build cannot survive 14+ maps. The passive tree is simply lacking in life and defenses. Do yourself a favor, play something else.
Due the feedback i thought about including a non-cluster jewel version, which i played in Metamorph League (3.9) into the guide.

I reached 9 million dps that league, without spending a fortune to make it work.
No legacy abyssal jewels, No level 6 awakened gems, No cluster jewels, no mirror tier gear, nothing to crazy.
There was no harvest crafting neither the alternative gem quality which enable more.

This version has more life from the tree to start with and Vaal Pact and Wind Dancer. This should beef your beginner wander up until you can gear it up and make the transition to include the cluster jewels.

Cluster Free Version POB
https://pastebin.com/mcG6JuFA

Cluster Free Version Tree

Note that you can also get fractured abyssal jewels. A friend of mine just bought some with 40 life fractured and rolled the damage affixes by himself quite easily.

Rallying cry was used with the brinerot flag unique shield in the 2nd weapon slot to generate power charges before a boss fight.
The shield recieved a rework and the enabling mod went legacy, sadly.

Again this is just a leftover in POB, sorry for that. The guide is very comprehensive and after all it's a lot of work to include everything in the guide, yet as i can see several things are still ignored to flame the bad baddy guide for not working ;)

to much text didn't read lol

Alt quality gem's:

The additional projectile on Power Siphon is a upgrade in terms of dps for singletarget, but not that crazy, so save that for later.
The pierce on Kinetic Blast however is really nice and allows you to drop pierce support gem for another damage increasing support. Best 4th gem in terms of dps is energy leech support(which requieres a tiny bit of energy shield on gear!) but you can also use added lightning damage support.

The increased aura effect on Wrath isn't changing anything in my pob, not sure if its to low of a value or pob is bugged, anyways. If you want to buy alt quality gems, i would go with kinetic blast fist.

Good luck to you all and take your time with the guide. there are many answers laying around there :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 18.10.2020, 13:24:33
Thank you for the 3.9 tree and advice on gems! Also thank you for all the work you've put into this guide, it's clearly a lot of effort and I appreciate it. I should have asked for help before giving up on the guide, and I apologize.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von gadgetgrabber um 16.10.2020, 17:43:46

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: