Weaver did not drop Maligaro's Spike

The weaver didnt drop his quest item yesterday. On Ruthless.

My minions did most of the damage but I think i managed to hit it few times with Arc.

Im summoning Zombies & Specters by my self. (they are supported by either damage or speed)
Had skeleton supported by spell totem.

Also had double curses. With Temporal chains (on totem) and enfeeble (self cast).

So basically TP totem, enfeeble, then few arcs, zombies attack, skeleteon totem (TP totem dies), i run away, weaver dies > no quest item dropped.

Obv this seems like very rare but and not a big deal. (just fun to run the quest again :D).
But i feel that big monsters drop less loot in general when my minions do all or most the work.
Propably just a feeling but just feel like I see less rares when playing minions build.
-HC player
Had a signature RiP list but it just to long now :)
This is still happening, oak's amulet wold not drop. There were very similar circumstances to others who have posted about this issue, summon skeletons/minion instability/in a corner.
This just happened to me with Weaver. Spike didn't drop. I'm a Summoner Witch, level 43 on Cruel, using all three summon spells with Summon Skeletons on a Totem. Using Vulnerability curse. I have Enfeeble equipped but I didn't use it.
Maligadro's Spike didn't drop for me either

NOT using any totems.

1. Using zombies augmented with minion life
2. Using skeletons augmented with minion life and new statues animation
3. Using noxious tarantula spectre augmented with minion life and minion damage
4. Using firestorm augmented by added lightning and has new cage animation
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SomeGame um 27.01.2013, 13:39:57
Default Merciless, Character is a minion-based witch. 2 attempts, same outcome - no quest item dropped.

0 damage done by character itself, only curses.

2 uniques equipped with +minion number so 10 zombies, 13 skellies, 4 spectres (1 attempt with spider specters from Weaver's Chambers, other attempt with all specters from another area)

Spell totem used with skeletons attached.
Auras used: Hatred, Wrath, Anger, Discipline, Haste.
Curse used: Vulnerability.
Minion Instability passive skill taken.

Never encountered the bug elsewhere so far

Edit: 3rd attempt got the drop. Changes made from the first attempts: No spectres used, no spell totem used, although 3 skeletons were still up at the moment of kill (but much less likely they got the killing blow with 10 zombies up). Also switched an "Item rarity" support gem, attached to "Raise Zombie" with "Firestorm", which I didn't use, still 0 damage from character. Everything else same as first 2 attempts.
IGN: Edolpx
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Justadude um 04.02.2013, 22:19:49
I also managed to stumble upon this bug once a few days ago, but couldn't reproduce it. Never saw this bug in closed beta, either.

Skills used during the battle were ice spear, freezing pulse, frostbite, summon zombie and summon skeletons.
Meligaro's spike dropped for my friend and I, just after that the server was crashed for an emergency update or somthing like that. When we logged on today the Spike was not in either of our inventories and on killing the weaver again it would not drop for us. I may have killed it with a searing totem but from what I am reading that problem doesn't seem to be a "thing" anymore.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: