Weaver did not drop Maligaro's Spike

hmm... did ur friend also use minions and minion instability?
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
We had this problem 3 times and figured out what was causing it.

Basically was in group of 3.

2 had already completed quest. And we discovered that if someone had completed quest and they started the instance then the spike would not appear.

We confirmed this in game by having the person that had not completed the quest start the instance and spike dropped fine.

This also happened on another quest but it was the same outcome basically if you all need the quest no problem however if you helping someone then ensure that they start the instance entering weavers cave.

I believe the same happened on Vaal. None quest taker started instance and guy doing quest could not exit to next level twilight strand.

Also happened on bandits.

Hope this helps.
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stretch163 um 18.11.2012, 07:26:39
"
Stretch163 schrieb:
We had this problem 3 times and figured out what was causing it.

Basically was in group of 3.

2 had already completed quest. And we discovered that if someone had completed quest and they started the instance then the spike would not appear.

We confirmed this in game by having the person that had not completed the quest start the instance and spike dropped fine.

We were unable to reproduce this, it seemed to work for us! Were there any other variables that could have affected it? Was someone in the party playing a Minion or Totem character?
Balance & Design
Yes there was both minions and totem build in the group but cannot rmemeber if they were being used.
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
"
Rory schrieb:
We were unable to reproduce this, it seemed to work for us! Were there any other variables that could have affected it? Was someone in the party playing a Minion or Totem character?

"
Stretch163 schrieb:

isn't this intended? i mean it makes no sense that the spike drops (again) for a person who did the quest already. and if the one who has not (completed) did already opens the instance, the spike drops. sounds logical 4 me.

btw Rory, were u able 2 reproduce the situation/bug with the help of the info i gave u?

-->

"
ubix schrieb:
"
Mark_GGG schrieb:
We need more information to work out what's going wrong.

here u go:
- it is the 2nd time it happens to me now (1st time i reported this here --> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/54390/highlight/)
- i play default league
- it happens on difficulty "ruthless"
- i use zombies and skeletons (no spectres)
- i use "minion life (lvl 10)" and "minion damage (lvl 9)" on my skeletons
- i use "minion life (lvl 10)", "minion damage (lvl 9)" and "item rarity (lvl 7)" on my zombies
- i use vulnerability curse
- i have minion instability
- my character name is "Ullya" and i was level 43 when it happened
- (if u need more information or details ask me)

heres the screenshot with debug info:

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=99505700
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
had the same issue in Chamber of Sins, I had previously completed but not my partner, he didnt get drop of baleful gem first run we did, had to repeat.

I was using decoy totem, but other than that cant remember, tho I had opened the first instance , but think I did 2nd one as well

Seems similar to the bandit glitch ?
I've encountered the same problem - Weaver has been killed by minions, no Maligaro's Spike dropped.
We still can't get this to happen locally. That either means it is a problem that can't happen on our servers, something more mysterious is causing the bug, or it is fixed locally and will be fixed for Beta when we deploy 0.10.0. For now, we'll have to wait and see!
Balance & Design
I had this happen with alira today,
I was using a skeleton totem with faster casting and minion damage and zombies linked with added fire and minion life.

Alira was stuck against the tree (seen in the debug pic) and the skeleton totem was bugging out a bit: the skeletons were spawning on top of each other (like the old viking flower from sc2, if that makes it clearer :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/fxgq5i.png

edit: I should also add I was running discipline, purity, wrath and clarity.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LJSilver um 08.12.2012, 11:02:14
It just happened to me, i think my Spell totem with firestorm laid the final blow. The spider died in a door if that makes any difference. It may have been frozen or chilled.

Spell totem had Firestorm, Added chaos damage, added cold damage.
I was also using Arctic breath with faster casting, added cold damage and increased critical strikes
IGN Witchslapp (Standard)
IGN Pound_System (Anarchy)
Please contact me ingame or PM me if I win Auctions.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: