Weaver did not drop Maligaro's Spike

Difficulty: Default Merciless
Class: Level 55 Witch with Necromancer build
Character: Carcro

Steps taken:

1. Encountered the Weaver. The "Kill the Weaver" quest popped up as normal.
2. Killed Weaver; uncertain whether I or a minion got the killing blow. Minion is far more likely.
3. Loot dropped, but Maligaro's Spike was not among it.

I said this in chat and another player remarked that it had happened to him two days ago.

Image with debug, inventory, and quest: http://i.imgur.com/1GFdY.jpg
Hmm, there was a problem that we fixed. I guess something is happening again!
Balance & Design
Were you summoning your minions via a totem?
This is possibly related; a report that monsters killed by a totem effect after the totem dies (in their case, Burning), don't drop loot.
I also found that if yu kill monsters very close to a wall/ in a corner they seem to drop less than they should. This happened once with a quest object (aliras amulett). I killed alira in the most north-west corner and she only dropped like a white item and a blue one.
--EDIT1: i make a lot of typos--
--EDIT2: english is not my native language--
I bump this, i just killed The Weaver with my minions and no Maligaro Spike droped :x
We need more information to work out what's going wrong.
There used to be a bug where if a minion set something on fire (or other DoT effect) and then was deleted (not just killed) by being a skeleton or by exploding or shattering, and then the DoT killed the monster, the quest drops would not work. This was fixed.

I can confirm at this stage that this is still fixed. I've just had two bandit leaders die to burning from deleted minions, and both drop amulets perfectly, and Merveil/Brutus granted their quest flags correctly. That bug has not returned.

So whatever's happening now is some new problem, and I haven't been able to replicate it yet. Since it's not a crash, there's no crash dumps for me to check, so the only way I can find out what's going on is for you guys to give me as much information as possible about the situations in which you encounter this. What minions you're using (with what supports), whether you noticed and Dot effects being in play, how often you can repeat it and especially what seems to be necessary for that, any detail could be useful. Maybe it's to do with minions which you've brought with you from other areas? Unlikely, but if I don't know whether you have or not I can't replicate the situation.

Where possible, please stick to the facts as much as you can over your speculations as to the underlying issue, as in the past these have coloured the feedback we're receiving about what happens to the point that they drive us in completely the wrong direction (and cause others seeing them to write similar reports and thus forget/omit the actually relevant details).

So far, I haven't been able to have this happen, so I need your help to fix this.

Character names are also useful as Rory can test local copies of your character to try to replicate the situation as closely as possible.
Following on what I wrote in my topic (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/52720): I used zombies and skeletons with increased damage support and a +1 to lvl from gear. I have hatred, wrath and anger and I also used Enfeeble (no idea if it was active when Alira died).
Character name is Sammaela. I did have minion instability then. I also used a sceptre with minion dmg and minion life.

The second time I killed Alira, I did get the amulet.

I don't know about DoTs on either encounter.

An idea I had is that maybe a DoT from the fire aura is a 'missing' source now because the minion no longer has that aura on when it kills the boss?
I used Zombies / Skeletons / Spectre.
Zombies with Increased Life and Increased Damage Support Gems.
Skeletons with Increased Life Support Gem.

I use Anger and Wrath as Auras, i don't use Minion Instability, but i use Necromantic Aegis.

I had no problem with Alira and Oak i just had this problem with The Weaver not dropping Maligaro Spike.

I used Warlord's Mark Curse but not sure if it was active when i killed The Weaver.

My character name is: No_SyhlMF

To have the item i just killed it without Minions and it dropped the second time.

Hope it helps.
"
Mark_GGG schrieb:
We need more information to work out what's going wrong.

here u go:
- it is the 2nd time it happens to me now (1st time i reported this here --> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/54390/highlight/)
- i play default league
- it happens on difficulty "ruthless"
- i use zombies and skeletons (no spectres)
- i use "minion life (lvl 10)" and "minion damage (lvl 9)" on my skeletons
- i use "minion life (lvl 10)", "minion damage (lvl 9)" and "item rarity (lvl 7)" on my zombies
- i use vulnerability curse
- i have minion instability
- my character name is "Ullya" and i was level 43 when it happened
- (if u need more information or details ask me)

heres the screenshot with debug info:

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=99505700
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
It happened to a friend while myself and another was questing with him. We shattered the Weaver and he didn't get the spike. This also happened with the 2nd friend in flooded depths "deep dweller" quest. He shattered the crab and didn't get the quest update.

Thinking it has something to do with critting on the final blow and shattering the quest mob.
IGN: Spectarz

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: