[3.23] CoC Vortex of Projection Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

hey man got multiple question here.

1. How much is enough accuracy? can I have ballpark number? And do I need 100% crit chance in pob?

2. If i have mageblood, do I still need essence sap? Cant i annoint whisper doom instead and take profane bloom asc.

3. In your attack speed calc, do you include the weapon attack speed itself?
"
Ayam1414 schrieb:

1. How much is enough accuracy? can I have ballpark number? And do I need 100% crit chance in pob?

2. If i have mageblood, do I still need essence sap? Cant i annoint whisper doom instead and take profane bloom asc.

1) 100% hit chance for Cyclone is mandatory. In my build, I have an accuracy rating of 3715 which is enough to have 100% hit chance against a Pinnacle boss

100% crit chance for cyclone is also highly recommended as critting 100% of the time benefits multiple parts of the build.

2) I can't answer this as I don't have a mageblood. Changing anoints is extremely simple though. If you think you found a way through flasks to sustain your mana, just remove the anoint and run a map. You will know almost instantly if it works.

This build does not scale chaos damage so I am unsure Profane Bloom will be useful with out other changes. This build also gets a large damage boost from our curses so having the ability to curse hex proof monsters (from Unholy Authority) is important for consistency of DPS

3) The weapon attack speed is local to the weapon. As such it effects the base attack speed of the weapon. The numbers he provided for other sources of attack speed all assume you have 14% local attack speed on the weapon itself. The 14% local attack speed on weapon gives a base of 1.82 attacks per second,which then combined with the exact amount of attack speed increases can get you to the optimal number of 10.09 attacks per second for cyclone.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 01.01.2024, 14:40:17
"
AndyLovesHisBge schrieb:
"
Ayam1414 schrieb:

1) 100% hit chance for Cyclone is mandatory. In my build, I have an accuracy rating of 3715 which is enough to have 100% hit chance against a Pinnacle boss

100% crit chance for cyclone is also highly recommended as critting 100% of the time benefits multiple parts of the build.

2) I can't answer this as I don't have a mageblood. Changing anoints is extremely simple though. If you think you found a way through flasks to sustain your mana, just remove the anoint and run a map. You will know almost instantly if it works.

This build does not scale chaos damage so I am unsure Profane Bloom will be useful with out other changes. This build also gets a large damage boost from our curses so having the ability to curse hex proof monsters (from Unholy Authority) is important for consistency of DPS

3) The weapon attack speed is local to the weapon. As such it effects the base attack speed of the weapon. The numbers he provided for other sources of attack speed all assume you have 14% local attack speed on the weapon itself. The 14% local attack speed on weapon gives a base of 1.82 attacks per second,which then combined with the exact amount of attack speed increases can get you to the optimal number of 10.09 attacks per second for cyclone.

Hey man thanks for the answer. SO based on this I guess the weapon attack speed enchant is really good for this build. So basically all I need is 10.1 attack speed in POB and it should be good right or should i be a bit lower than that? I can only get either exactly 10.1 or 10.04 in pob. Another followup question, does brittle ground really good in this build? With 17% attack speed weapon I can easily achieve required attack speed without action speed implicit. Sorry to bother u first time being pob warrior here. And its really damn hard to get 100% crit chance.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ayam1414 um 01.01.2024, 19:20:54
"
Ayam1414 schrieb:

Hey man thanks for the answer. SO based on this I guess the weapon attack speed enchant is really good for this build. So basically all I need is 10.1 attack speed in POB and it should be good right or should i be a bit lower than that? I can only get either exactly 10.1 or 10.04 in pob. Another followup question, does brittle ground really good in this build? With 17% attack speed weapon I can easily achieve required attack speed without action speed implicit. Sorry to bother u first time being pob warrior here. And its really damn hard to get 100% crit chance.

I would stick with what the guide shows in this general area

1) Get 30% Quality weapon. And then enchant the weapon with 1% Increased Critical Strike Chance per 4% quality

2) To get 100% crit chance, you need the following:

-8 Power Charges (one comes from helmet corruption). Make sure you select "Do you use Power Charges" in the POB Config window as this will effect your crit chance calculation in POB

-Diamond Flask and crit chance mod on any of the flasks

-Inspiration Charges

-Level 21 Precision

-2 charms with with "+#% Critical Strike Chance while at maximum Power Charges" mod

-And all the crit chance nodes on the tree shown in the guide

3) I think you can land on 10.1 exactly but no higher for attack speed. The guide uses 10.09 (which is fairly easy to achieve if you follow the exact suggestions for attack speed)

- 10% inc attack speed, Quick Getaway (x2)
- 15% inc attack speed, Skill Tree
- 20% inc attack speed, Onslaught
- 11% inc attack speed, Gloves
- 14% inc attack speed, Watcher's Eye
- 5% inc action speed, Boots

Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 01.01.2024, 23:50:00
where are the endurance charges coming from?
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:

There are no Endurance Charges in the build
"
AndyLovesHisBge schrieb:
Based on a comment in another thread, I am experimenting with removing Power Charge on Crit support and replacing it with Increased Critical Damage.

After doing this, I have yet to not have max power charges through out an entire map and according to POB, Increased Crit damage is more DPS than Power Charge on Crit.

I will keep monitoring this as I farm.

I have finished 60 Shaper Guardian Maps and 15 Formed Invitations (70%+ quant)

- Increased Crit Damage support should be used always when mapping in place of Power Charge on Crit support. You are at full power charges very quickly and it remains for the entire map through the boss

- When doing a Formed invitation, IMO, Power Charge on Hit is better since it allows you to get to max power charges immediately, which is better for the short fights against only bosses.
"
AndyLovesHisBge schrieb:
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:

on poe ninja every build has 3 endurance charges 3 frenzy and 7 or 8 power

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lyutsifer665 um 02.01.2024, 01:58:42
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:
"
AndyLovesHisBge schrieb:
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:

on poe ninja every build has 3 endurance charges 3 frenzy and 7 or 8 power

In this specific build in this thread, there are no endurance charges or frenzy charges. There are 8 Power Charges.

Here is the POB that was listed in the first post of the thread. You will not find any frenzy or endurance charges.

https://pobb.in/EAN0PHgQ_i50

You can also watch the video included in the first post and you won't see any frenzy or endurance charges in the game play footage.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 02.01.2024, 02:11:49
"
AndyLovesHisBge schrieb:
"
Ayam1414 schrieb:

I would stick with what the guide shows in this general area

1) Get 30% Quality weapon. And then enchant the weapon with 1% Increased Critical Strike Chance per 4% quality

2) To get 100% crit chance, you need the following:

-8 Power Charges (one comes from helmet corruption). Make sure you select "Do you use Power Charges" in the POB Config window as this will effect your crit chance calculation in POB

-Diamond Flask and crit chance mod on any of the flasks

-Inspiration Charges

-Level 21 Precision

-2 charms with with "+#% Critical Strike Chance while at maximum Power Charges" mod

-And all the crit chance nodes on the tree shown in the guide

3) I think you can land on 10.1 exactly but no higher for attack speed. The guide uses 10.09 (which is fairly easy to achieve if you follow the exact suggestions for attack speed)

- 10% inc attack speed, Quick Getaway (x2)
- 15% inc attack speed, Skill Tree
- 20% inc attack speed, Onslaught
- 11% inc attack speed, Gloves
- 14% inc attack speed, Watcher's Eye
- 5% inc action speed, Boots

ok man thanks for your help. currently at work right now, gonna check later

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: