[3.23] CoC Vortex of Projection Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Keep getting instantly popped, not to mention degens (Yes it's energy shield based so it suffers naturally from that) but i cyclone into a pack and BAM - dead.

I'm sad
How do you make use of Ghost Dance in this build, as recommended in the POB and skill tree? My evasion is not nearly high enough.
"
PeopleReady schrieb:
How do you make use of Ghost Dance in this build, as recommended in the POB and skill tree? My evasion is not nearly high enough.

You need a leveled up Grace and the two evasion charms and that should steady state put your Evasion higher than your ES, and then you will also have temporary boosts from the flasks.

If you get desperate, you can also grab some flat evasion on a jewel but if you have the charms and Grace, you will not need it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 28.12.2023, 22:13:00
"
Chimeling schrieb:
Keep getting instantly popped, not to mention degens (Yes it's energy shield based so it suffers naturally from that) but i cyclone into a pack and BAM - dead.

I'm sad

The build is very squishy but there are ways you can mitigate it.

Cyclone around the edge of the pack, don't blink right into the middle of it. The AOE is big enough that hitting on the edge can kill most packs easily.

Also, do not double back/stop to pick up loot. Constant movement is the builds best defensive layer. Even if it feels like you may be less efficient, you will stay alive a TON more if you loot after map/area is complete, always going forward if you can. I have found that a vast majority of my deaths came from when I stopped to loot and an on death hit got me. Once I removed that from happening, my survivability went way up.

Also, you have to retrain yourself to use Vaal Discipline as you would a panic flask in a life build. I even key binded my Vaal Discipline to the key I normally use a life flask on so that muscle memory will kick in.

To help mitigate degens, I use Aberrath for Ignite and Burning Ground, and the charm that removes bleeding on flask use. For other degens I use Vaal Discipline.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 28.12.2023, 22:32:19
After testing out a bunch of farming strats with this build, I wanted to share with you guys my current farming strat that has me making a ton of divines with very low investment.

* The star: Deli Mirrors, every map using 7th gate. Deli orbs are VERY valuable right now. All orbs are worth over 30c each and these drop 1-3 every map.

* The co-star: Harvest (high chance of occurring in each map). All Harvest juice is valuable

* The up and comer: Red Alters. Awakened Sextants are expensive right now

* The extra: Essence (or what ever else you like). This is just filler

* chisel, alch and go T16's. I reroll reflect ele/phy, Can not regen, Can not leech, and Reduced Effect of Auras: Here is the regex: "!tal d|f ph|gen|eec|coo|non"

* No sextants or scarabs used. Use stream of consciousness on Atlas.

* Force Deli on map device for 10c each run (this is the majority of the investment outside of alch and chisels)

* Sell lifeforce and orbs in bulk. Stock pile a million other drops

* Choose any map that is linear that you enjoy. I have found many maps that work well. Your goal is to get to 7 reward levels after killing the boss.

* Here is the atlas tree https://imgur.com/a/k0jo6a4

* I do not use any wildwood juice. In testing I did not find that it made enough of a difference compared to how much harder it made some encounters.

Let me know if there are any questions or comments. Good luck!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 29.12.2023, 15:39:23
Why do you spend so much money on the jewel with Disorienting Display. Triggered spells do not count as "used" hence blind will never apply. If you look at the footage in your video guide you will notice that monsters never have the blind icon above their head too.
where else can we get cooldown recovery from if we dont have awakened coc gem? can we get 34% from somewhere else?
Just realized this "wishdropper" posts builds everywhere, but never seen to reply or comment to anyone.
"
flosterklau schrieb:
Why do you spend so much money on the jewel with Disorienting Display. Triggered spells do not count as "used" hence blind will never apply. If you look at the footage in your video guide you will notice that monsters never have the blind icon above their head too.

I think I see it working in my build when I use Frost Blink.

Your general point is very interesting though, because when you remove blind from his config, his hit rate of cyclone drops to 98% so his build seems to be counting on blind to get to 100% hit chance.

I wonder if it would be better to stack accuracy else where and then change that Disorienting Display node to something different?

edit: I upgraded one of my jewels to have some accuracy and now I am at 100% hit chance with out the need for blind in the config. Thank you again for mentioning this. I am not sure what to replace Disorienting Display with, but the 25% increased ele damage is still ok for now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 30.12.2023, 03:14:31
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:
where else can we get cooldown recovery from if we dont have awakened coc gem? can we get 34% from somewhere else?

Here are some sources (there may be others)

*Up to 20% on a belt.

*Up to 12% on one of the new That Which Was Taken jewels

*Up to 20% on a boot explicit

*Up to 12% on a book implicit

*Can stack up to 36% on 3 charms (12% each)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AndyLovesHisBge um 30.12.2023, 03:15:42

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: