{3.24}Aspect's Soulrend Aurastacker // Occultist // Infinite EHP // Can clear T17 // Ultimatum easy

Im not sure how to look at other players characters on here
Thanks for the build! I have been following it since league start. I was wondering if you could take a quick look at my character and help me? I am struggling quite a bit surviving in the ultimatums and I feel my damage isn't really good for bossing atm. This is my PoB right now: https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/devrii/UwuCatThrower

I think I need to focus on the following:

- Change my aura setup (I am using Vaal Discipline [activated], Malevolence, Determination, and Clarity). I know discipline activated is not the best, but I drop from ~6k ES to almost 5K ES without it. What would you suggest I do here? My plan was probably to buy some enlightens and level them up so I can swap. The helmet itself is quite expensive, did you buy it as is, or did you buy helmets and vaal them yourself?

- Change my passive tree to get some more jewels. I feel a bit of the same as with the Discipline aura. I can drop the nodes near Foresight but I am afraid it might make me too squishy.

- I should probably drop the following nodes, but I was wondering what you thought:
-- Atrophy and chaos mastery.+1 Gems is nice but it doesn't help with my tankiness. The rest of the damage is good but its probably better to get those points in cluster jewels for that and tankiness/aura reservation.

--Annointed Flesh. This saves up a lot of points but I feel I would lose a lot of survivability by dropping these nodes, not to mention I'd lose the corrupted blood immunity (I guess I can get this in a jewel). This node I am not too fond of changing atm.

- I should probably pick up some nodes you have that I don't at the moment. Examples of this are arcane capacitor and surge of vigour.

I was also wondering why you were picking up Serpentine Spellslinger this season, along with your new glove implicits. Is it simply for damage? Does it have any other reason?

I look forward to your reply and any other feedback you might have, as I am sure I missed more reasons as to why I am dying more than i'd like :D

Thank you for reading this and for posting your guide!
"
devrii schrieb:
Thanks for the build! I have been following it since league start. I was wondering if you could take a quick look at my character and help me? I am struggling quite a bit surviving in the ultimatums and I feel my damage isn't really good for bossing atm. This is my PoB right now: https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/devrii/UwuCatThrower

I think I need to focus on the following:

- Change my aura setup (I am using Vaal Discipline [activated], Malevolence, Determination, and Clarity). I know discipline activated is not the best, but I drop from ~6k ES to almost 5K ES without it. What would you suggest I do here? My plan was probably to buy some enlightens and level them up so I can swap. The helmet itself is quite expensive, did you buy it as is, or did you buy helmets and vaal them yourself?

- Change my passive tree to get some more jewels. I feel a bit of the same as with the Discipline aura. I can drop the nodes near Foresight but I am afraid it might make me too squishy.

- I should probably drop the following nodes, but I was wondering what you thought:
-- Atrophy and chaos mastery.+1 Gems is nice but it doesn't help with my tankiness. The rest of the damage is good but its probably better to get those points in cluster jewels for that and tankiness/aura reservation.

--Annointed Flesh. This saves up a lot of points but I feel I would lose a lot of survivability by dropping these nodes, not to mention I'd lose the corrupted blood immunity (I guess I can get this in a jewel). This node I am not too fond of changing atm.

- I should probably pick up some nodes you have that I don't at the moment. Examples of this are arcane capacitor and surge of vigour.

I was also wondering why you were picking up Serpentine Spellslinger this season, along with your new glove implicits. Is it simply for damage? Does it have any other reason?

I look forward to your reply and any other feedback you might have, as I am sure I missed more reasons as to why I am dying more than i'd like :D

Thank you for reading this and for posting your guide!

Added you and hopefully helped solve some of the issues. Need to just get more reservation efficiency and convert some of the physical damage you take to elemental. As well as increase your armour value however you can.

"
TheBladezPurge schrieb:
Added you and hopefully helped solve some of the issues. Need to just get more reservation efficiency and convert some of the physical damage you take to elemental. As well as increase your armour value however you can.

Thank you for your time, it was of tremendous help!!
"
LuanKing schrieb:
would you mind look through my char , follow your build . im using forbidden flame/flesh (Misstress of sacrifice) for better block chance , cap reduced crit extra damage with tattoo , max chill reduction via ring and pantheon , do you suggest any upgrade for better def :D
thank you
cool build btw

Hey I didn't even think of the misstress of sacrifice. I ended up adding it as well and holy crap does that feel good.

Hmm for getting stronger id recommend switching incandescent to a late game aurabot chestpiece with +2 on the explicits as well as increased aura effect. Also aim for phys to elemental convert on the chestpiece. You want as much armor and ES on it as possible (or just really high es).

If you can find one with higher numbers than incandescent then you should be good.

Once you have that its the matter of hinekoras locking it into vaal orbing for +2 implicit.

On doing this id recommend having +2 aegis so yopu can put your purities in there and gain yourself the max res you are losing out on from switching off of incandescent. Once you get that you should spike in EHP

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/l3YOar2hV
Similar to this
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TheBladezPurge um 18.04.2024, 03:37:18
Thanks for the build! How I understood,the best variant to sustain mana regen, before you get 4 enlighten and enough mana regen,add arcane surge instead efficiency?

And I think about wand, the best variant for us its +1 chaos, +1 spell, spell DMG, proj speed, cast speed, chaos DMG overtime?
Hey, this build looks awesome!

what would you say is the dps of this build with end game gear?

Thanks!
"
Ivgen schrieb:
Thanks for the build! How I understood,the best variant to sustain mana regen, before you get 4 enlighten and enough mana regen,add arcane surge instead efficiency?

And I think about wand, the best variant for us its +1 chaos, +1 spell, spell DMG, proj speed, cast speed, chaos DMG overtime?

Yea the best source would be arcane surge for sure. That and clarity. You can also take the node mystic bulwark while you have tempest shield active for some really high mana regen as well as some spell block chance.
The damage feels alright. You wont 1 tap ubers but if you hit the boss enough the poison will eventually stack up and kill them with max withered stacks that we apply.

Im able to clear t17s without an issue of killing any of the rares (with +2 modifiers). If that helps answer your question at all.
New 3.24 showcase video updated

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: