{3.24}Aspect's Soulrend Aurastacker // Occultist // Infinite EHP // Can clear T17 // Ultimatum easy

"
marcinos321 schrieb:
Hi, i was really interrested in using soulrend, so i tried this build. I invested around 40 divines into build, and here, some of my thoughts.

- Before heavy invests, u gonna die. Alot. Sorry, but your entrance items are not working good. Without all auras up (including purity of fire and lightning) 1 shots were common. (1 enlighten lvl 3 is 4 divines now, we need 2)
- Damage is low. I stopped at 2x large clusters, 1 medium and 5 rare jewels with double over time multiplier. Got +2 skills chest, +1 wand (had lvl 27 soulrend total). I couldnt get 3 mod watchers eye, there is currently not even 1 available, and price for this 3 mod would be 50-70 divines anyway, so its no no.
- Build feels clunky. With all mana reservation needed, u have barely enough mana for 1 cast. When we add cwdt skills activated in fight, often u cant cast and leech.

To be right, build can work for you if u really wanna play soulred, but definitly is not worth the investment.

40 div is still pretty low investment, most of my builds at end of league are 300-500 div invested if not more.

Still, I'm surprised you're struggling at that level of investment, I only have about 10 div into the build right now and it's basically pre-nerf RF DPS, not amazing, but decent enough to do all content outside of ubers and I haven't ever been one shot, in fact my only death has been to bleeding because I wasn't paying attention like a dumbo. I did craft my own wand though which saved some divs.

Can you share your PoB? Maybe we can help.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Corpsebloom um 02.01.2024, 16:44:22
I have to admit that the boss damage or strong rare damage is slow, tbh I haven't been able to kill Trailmaster boss because it takes too long so I get hit with something in the end. I know it's not the wand or jewels, I have invested in those, so something else is needed perhaps.
Trying the build, its fun, open to feedback on what i should fix (I will get the last Enlighten and the small cluster to fit the last aura which is Discipline).

"

https://pobb.in/j9_35GaQbnzJ
Out of curiosity if you’re still doing this, how would you scale this build further? Other than the jewels and getting lvl 100 what are some other important things to look for earlier on for better single target, like archnem op rares/bosses? How would you go about endgame scaling nimis? Shavs with more auras and LL? Like full aurastack. I see a lot of people on Poe ninja scaling the new transfigured gems to insane levels not just CoC but the ones using the regular soulrend are stopping at about 4m. I’m usually a minion enjoyer so not sure how this endgame would go. I usually farm and scale builds to multi mirror tier but again only minions.
do you have a league start pob aswell? or am i just blind :)
UPDATED FOR PATCH 3.24

MY CURRENT POB:
https://pobb.in/7a66-kO9SxbH
Are you able to do bosses well?
"
Tecken1407 schrieb:
Are you able to do bosses well?

Can do bosses but ubers will take a bit longer.
Updated with 3.24 POE Ninja
would you mind look through my char , follow your build . im using forbidden flame/flesh (Misstress of sacrifice) for better block chance , cap reduced crit extra damage with tattoo , max chill reduction via ring and pantheon , do you suggest any upgrade for better def :D
thank you
cool build btw
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LuanKing um 14.04.2024, 11:10:34

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: