{3.24}Aspect's Soulrend Aurastacker // Occultist // Infinite EHP // Can clear T17 // Ultimatum easy

Heya can you add a lvling section perhaps?
Added a section for cheaper gear options
Ultimatum makes insane profit with very little investment. Easily top 3 best money makers rn
Not sure if ill do a leveling section
Uppdated gear
I don't get it...what's the point of that unallocated Foe Hope, Small Cluster Jewel?
Hey, i really wanna try your build cause it looks like that build i was looking for the whole season. Everything just looks great. The only thing what is holding me back atm are the dmg numbers. With your really good gear it is around 2.8mil Pinnacle Boss Dot Dmg. And i wonder how it feels vs things like shaper elder and so on. Could you post some kind of boss showcase video of it.
I'm really loving this build. I just need a few more levels and some of the stuff more mana reservation, but even without that, most of the ultimatums I've done have been a breeze! And using soulrend is always a big plus!
Glad people are loving the build.

Will add a bossing section later this evening.

Im currently working up the money to make mirror tier items for the people who are trying to min max the build.

If anyone needs help with anything you can always message me in game!
---> Aspect_Affliction
Hi, i was really interrested in using soulrend, so i tried this build. I invested around 40 divines into build, and here, some of my thoughts.

- Before heavy invests, u gonna die. Alot. Sorry, but your entrance items are not working good. Without all auras up (including purity of fire and lightning) 1 shots were common. (1 enlighten lvl 3 is 4 divines now, we need 2)
- Damage is low. I stopped at 2x large clusters, 1 medium and 5 rare jewels with double over time multiplier. Got +2 skills chest, +1 wand (had lvl 27 soulrend total). I couldnt get 3 mod watchers eye, there is currently not even 1 available, and price for this 3 mod would be 50-70 divines anyway, so its no no.
- Build feels clunky. With all mana reservation needed, u have barely enough mana for 1 cast. When we add cwdt skills activated in fight, often u cant cast and leech.

To be right, build can work for you if u really wanna play soulred, but definitly is not worth the investment.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: