[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

HEY! Thanks for the very best build I have played to date! I have been following
your- [3.22] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide| Ubers done and have found it very easy to follow and appreciate the time and effort put into the gear through the acts- and just everything! It's really involved! I have a question on what to do with the jewels and clusters, as the guide kinda leaves you hanging on where they go and if you need to respec nodes, etc. I pretty much have everything sitting on go- I am playing t8 maps and look at the bosses sideways-DAID! (DEAD). Currently level 86 and have just DESTROYED from beginning to now- THANK YOU FOR GIVING US MORTALS THIS GIFT!!!! To put together a build like this is really an accomplishment, you dunt real good...
"
JibbiddyBo schrieb:
HEY! Thanks for the very best build I have played to date! I have been following
your- [3.22] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide| Ubers done and have found it very easy to follow and appreciate the time and effort put into the gear through the acts- and just everything! It's really involved! I have a question on what to do with the jewels and clusters, as the guide kinda leaves you hanging on where they go and if you need to respec nodes, etc. I pretty much have everything sitting on go- I am playing t8 maps and look at the bosses sideways-DAID! (DEAD). Currently level 86 and have just DESTROYED from beginning to now- THANK YOU FOR GIVING US MORTALS THIS GIFT!!!! To put together a build like this is really an accomplishment, you dunt real good...

This is a bit too much but I think I can create a tree that is fitted to lvl 90 poison conversion.
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaAncientOne?i=1&search=name%3Dsadpand&time-machine=day-2

I think my day 2 build is the perfect example of low budget conversion to poison from ele minions.
I will also add it to the main post.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Nope it's the same travel cost. to get back your armor/ES nodes you just come from the other direction. it takes 1 travel node to get to that cluster from where we place our +1 to int skill gems tattoo. when you reallocate the nodes to take cruel preparation it evens out to the same number of nodes overall.
We need crafting guides for Helmet / Gloves / Boots / Rings / Jewels
PoE4life
What uber bosses are profitable to farm? I currently run Shaper Guardians -> their Invitation -> Uber Shaper. Tried Uber Sirus, but every time it was net loss, maybe I just was extremely unlucky with drops.
Hello again!
Could you all-knowing folks please look at my take on the build and see if Im doing something wrong?
https://pobb.in/DBkWYtlc8vYt

Im currently lvl95 and I fail miserably to go further. Im doing fine most of the time, but then comes some random monster that outright one-shots me and its not even a rare, on a map with maybe 130 added dmg max, which is not uncommon on any map.

I have been running the exact same clusters MrsDeath is using on the current version of their build, but for me they seemed lackluster in terms of point investment, I opted in to try out the more classical minion cluster approach, THe damage has gone up considerably, but Im missing the Blessed rebirth, as on jkuiced maps the spirits do tend to die often. I do have old one left, so might turn them back in if this doesnt work.

I have 4900 hp, 18k armor w\o bottles, suppress cap, all res and chaos res capped, block at 74\75, full crit immunity and I still feel like Im a wet noodle in any serious fight.

Ive tried ubers, and while I do know them mechanically, ANY mistake is an instakill. Eater auto - death. Beam - death. Maven was more tolerable, but still it feels much much worse survival wise compared to a Jugg Reaper I ran last league. I know hes supposed to be tankier, but the difference is just huge.

Last question, but mprobably one of the more important - am I missing dmg somewhere? I was under the impression SRS gets Poison capped pretty fast, and scales further through their own damage, but my damage is very lackluster. I approximate it as about 10mil dps, and its not enough for simu past 25+. I got wrecked at lvl 27 with reallocating into Lethe Shade, and Kosis took a couple minutes to actually kill.
(I for sure swap melee splash for awakened unbound ailments)
Im looking to upgrade the jewels for more flat chaos (pricy, 10d a piece damn), amanamu comes when I get more points to open sockets in the tree, and if I get to replace the ammy to ashes, I will get divergent SRS as well.
But even then, it will probably double my damage AT MOST, which is still very very far from even dot cap.

What am I doing wrong, sensei?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Serafzor um 04.09.2023, 06:39:06
"
Melnevacor schrieb:
What uber bosses are profitable to farm? I currently run Shaper Guardians -> their Invitation -> Uber Shaper. Tried Uber Sirus, but every time it was net loss, maybe I just was extremely unlucky with drops.

Most ubers are profitable only in the long run on a very large sample of kills, because most of their profit is gated behind rng drops.
Shaper frags + maven invi from guardians will always pay for themselves, but if youre looking for profit even in short term, you might want to start tagging people along for carries, they will supply you with income while you wait for the good stuff.
Also, the market tends to adjust prices with carries in mind, making bought uber fragments pricier than they might be for drop income only.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Serafzor um 04.09.2023, 05:58:36
"
makarsk1 schrieb:
We need crafting guides for Helmet / Gloves / Boots / Rings / Jewels

I bought all of my pieces, I think crafting is a waste of time.
"
Serafzor schrieb:
Hello again!
Could you all-knowing folks please look at my take on the build and see if Im doing something wrong?
https://pobb.in/DBkWYtlc8vYt

Im currently lvl95 and I fail miserably to go further. Im doing fine most of the time, but then comes some random monster that outright one-shots me and its not even a rare, on a map with maybe 130 added dmg max, which is not uncommon on any map.

I have been running the exact same clusters MrsDeath is using on the current version of their build, but for me they seemed lackluster in terms of point investment, I opted in to try out the more classical minion cluster approach, THe damage has gone up considerably, but Im missing the Blessed rebirth, as on jkuiced maps the spirits do tend to die often. I do have old one left, so might turn them back in if this doesnt work.

I have 4900 hp, 18k armor w\o bottles, suppress cap, all res and chaos res capped, block at 74\75, full crit immunity and I still feel like Im a wet noodle in any serious fight.

Ive tried ubers, and while I do know them mechanically, ANY mistake is an instakill. Eater auto - death. Beam - death. Maven was more tolerable, but still it feels much much worse survival wise compared to a Jugg Reaper I ran last league. I know hes supposed to be tankier, but the difference is just huge.

Last question, but mprobably one of the more important - am I missing dmg somewhere? I was under the impression SRS gets Poison capped pretty fast, and scales further through their own damage, but my damage is very lackluster. I approximate it as about 10mil dps, and its not enough for simu past 25+. I got wrecked at lvl 27 with reallocating into Lethe Shade, and Kosis took a couple minutes to actually kill.
(I for sure swap melee splash for awakened unbound ailments)
Im looking to upgrade the jewels for more flat chaos (pricy, 10d a piece damn), amanamu comes when I get more points to open sockets in the tree, and if I get to replace the ammy to ashes, I will get divergent SRS as well.
But even then, it will probably double my damage AT MOST, which is still very very far from even dot cap.

What am I doing wrong, sensei?

Your build seems very solid buddy. I think you need divergent splash for clear speed and other than that I can't see a reason why you would be suffering from less tankiness. The thing is most of the 1 shots you experience I also do, there are some big hits that we cant midigate with what we got. Since we are invested into block chance / suppress / armour + phys reduction we cant hope for more defences than we got.
Hi!

First of all, thank you for such an amazing build. It has a decent amount of damage and insanely tanky as well (at least if compare it with my glasscannon builds). That's my first minion type of build that turned out so well.

Second of all, any plans on updating your Summon Crit Mage Skeletons guide yet? :D

Sorry if it's annoying, I really want to try skeletons out too. I bet it's good as poison SRS if not better.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: