[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

SO my progress so far.
My aim with this build: kill uber sirus. I killed him 5 min ago, 1 death due to lag. Build seems strong but in party we lack dmg little bit.
My items:

3750 hp
100% suppress
ignite/chill/frezee/ corrupted blood immunity
3 spectres
5 auras
73/75 block
71% chaos ress
Zuletzt bearbeitet von szybciorek1144 um 31.08.2023, 16:04:09
"
Kumbas schrieb:
I just tested boss rushing startegy with a little tweak for non-mageblood-ers:

Phase run-inc duration-efficacy/enhance in place of Shieldcharge-FA-Mshell

Removed Bone for Flash Ofering and my god its so fast and + ashes of the stars:

Just enter the map phaserun on left click. First pack you see -> arcanist brand. Phase run with our setup last 5-6 seconds on maps like shore is more than enough to get to the boss, city square too.

Just my 5 cent.

Sounds pretty handy dude ^^
I used to do phase run with carrions, it is sweet.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
szybciorek1144 schrieb:
SO my progress so far.
My aim with this build: kill uber sirus. I killed him 5 min ago, 1 death due to lag. Build seems strong but in party we lack dmg little bit.
My items:

3750 hp
100% suppress
ignite/chill/frezee/ corrupted blood immunity
3 spectres
5 auras
73/75 block
71% chaos ress

Nice progression bud ^^
In party play, yeah we might need a bit damage at that stage but right now I am capable of killing 6 man maven witnessed 100% deli orb guardians with 100 quant so its pretty solid in late game ^^
I'm almost at 2k rating with the league mechanic. My character's name is SSF_Man_Mode I'm public if you wanna look me up...

but basically i've been able to exploit tattoos to get 15% additional chance to suppress spell damage where we have our Green Nightmare placed. Each +3% all res tattoo is 2% chance to suppress, and 8% cold is 5% as well. I have leveraged tattoos of tuatara elsewhere to alleviate dex and strength needs. Each int node (not all of them are Tuatara, but a large number are) now gives +12 to attributes instead of the standard 10, and split evenly between all 3. So I don't really run into issues with any of them, and all of my travel nodes are tatoos now, some Oak, some +1% effectiveness of auras, etc. I have bought chaos res on gear more often now because I have so much extra all res from the tree. It also allows me to prioritize items which give damage over resists in some places.
"
Sukhoi_01 schrieb:
I'm almost at 2k rating with the league mechanic. My character's name is SSF_Man_Mode I'm public if you wanna look me up...

but basically i've been able to exploit tattoos to get 15% additional chance to suppress spell damage where we have our Green Nightmare placed. Each +3% all res tattoo is 2% chance to suppress, and 8% cold is 5% as well. I have leveraged tattoos of tuatara elsewhere to alleviate dex and strength needs. Each int node (not all of them are Tuatara, but a large number are) now gives +12 to attributes instead of the standard 10, and split evenly between all 3. So I don't really run into issues with any of them, and all of my travel nodes are tatoos now, some Oak, some +1% effectiveness of auras, etc. I have bought chaos res on gear more often now because I have so much extra all res from the tree. It also allows me to prioritize items which give damage over resists in some places.

Thats a great idea, i ll get more chaos res on my gear and put on some aura effect!
I made the transfer now. Spent around 40 Div and must say: not hyped.
I feel squishy and the Damage is not huge. In Trial I am at Ranking 370 and have a hard time to say the least.
Spectres are kinda slow and survivability is just so so.

Any Ideas why this is so? My Char is public but here is main of my gear.
(Ghastlys could be much better, I know):

Plus Nightmare and Amanamu
Zuletzt bearbeitet von StorgutBorsit um 03.09.2023, 04:26:10
"
StorgutBorsit schrieb:
I feel squishy and the Damage is not huge. In Trial I am at Ranking 370 and have a hard time to say the least.

your links are wrong in your helmet and weapon and this build doesn't use vitality (unless i missed something, but i certainly don't have room for it myself), your abyssal jewels could have some kind of ailment avoidance, preferably enough stun avoidance to be immune but anything works really. poison, ignite, freeze, etc.

Ashes will help you both defensively and offensively, as it will affect divergent bone offering, etc.

CWDT is also not necessary, i recommend using molten shell in your left click, it's not as good as clicking it before you know you're about to take a big hit but it keeps its uptime nearly 100% while you're moving and you don't really have to think about it. To max out block easily you should try to get a helmet enchanted with +9% chance to block attacks with bone offering. Before you're block capped you'll feel pretty bad especially in melee.
"
StorgutBorsit schrieb:

There are many mistakes in your build:
- your minions does not have 100% hit chance, you need at least one accuracy jewel or mastery
- your desecrate is cast as last gem, you need to put it before bone offering. There is a queue you need to abide.
- we do not cwdt molten shell, we use vaal molten shell only with bone armour on the left click.
- You need vitality before haste, we cant really use haste permanently unless we have ashes so we need vitality to keep up with the life cost from our skills.
Those are the problems I have seen so far.
Hello, can u see my character ЖизньОднаНаВсех. my damage not very good/ i think me need ashes and damage after skill to jewels.
Spoiler

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gulever123 um 03.09.2023, 13:24:52
Anybody wants to critique my character Eikonishida as well? Can probably do short goal adjustments to my character. Still farming for the ashes and covenant. Thanks

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: