[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:

There are many mistakes in your build:
- your minions does not have 100% hit chance, you need at least one accuracy jewel or mastery
- your desecrate is cast as last gem, you need to put it before bone offering. There is a queue you need to abide.
- we do not cwdt molten shell, we use vaal molten shell only with bone armour on the left click.
- You need vitality before haste, we cant really use haste permanently unless we have ashes so we need vitality to keep up with the life cost from our skills.
Those are the problems I have seen so far.

Thx for ur time. Appreciated.
I will fix those stuff. Haste I managed with tattoos but then there is no way to use Vitality. So better to switch back to Vita?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von StorgutBorsit um 03.09.2023, 10:53:05
Also Mrs. Death unless you're making use of concentrated ground consider swapping your life node "Devotion" to "Cruel Preparation" since it will give +5% all ele res and the same amount of life on both the small life node and notable, and have the same travel cost. It's int instead of strength but in this league, with Tuatara tattoos that matters less.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sukhoi_01 um 03.09.2023, 10:19:14
which spectres prefer? arena master and pale ?
"
Gulever123 schrieb:
which spectres prefer? arena master and pale ?

Arena master and ancient suffering on 2 spectres.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
StorgutBorsit schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:

There are many mistakes in your build:
- your minions does not have 100% hit chance, you need at least one accuracy jewel or mastery
- your desecrate is cast as last gem, you need to put it before bone offering. There is a queue you need to abide.
- we do not cwdt molten shell, we use vaal molten shell only with bone armour on the left click.
- You need vitality before haste, we cant really use haste permanently unless we have ashes so we need vitality to keep up with the life cost from our skills.
Those are the problems I have seen so far.

Thx for ur time. Appreciated.
I will fix those stuff. Haste I managed with tattoos but then there is no way to use Vitality. So better to switch back to Vita?

If you could introduce even a low level vit, it would be helpful.
"
tatyrll schrieb:
Anybody wants to critique my character Eikonishida as well? Can probably do short goal adjustments to my character. Still farming for the ashes and covenant. Thanks

I will take a look once I get home.
and my post plz
"
tatyrll schrieb:
Anybody wants to critique my character Eikonishida as well? Can probably do short goal adjustments to my character. Still farming for the ashes and covenant. Thanks

Hey buddy, in short term, yeah go for covenant first then your shield and try to get suppress cap if possible.
"
Sukhoi_01 schrieb:
Also Mrs. Death unless you're making use of concentrated ground consider swapping your life node "Devotion" to "Cruel Preparation" since it will give +5% all ele res and the same amount of life on both the small life node and notable, and have the same travel cost. It's int instead of strength but in this league, with Tuatara tattoos that matters less.

I think cruel preperation requires 1 more int node on the way but that is a possibility.
"
Gulever123 schrieb:
Hello, can u see my character ЖизньОднаНаВсех. my damage not very good/ i think me need ashes and damage after skill to jewels.
Spoiler

Hey buddy, you also need minion accuracy either in one of your jewels or in your mastery. Rest seems to be fine.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: