[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

Hey, what do you think about the inspired learning jewel till i can afford a headhunter? I could fit it in near the shadow notes where you take the extra power charge on the far right side of the tree.
"
Cediii schrieb:
Hey, what do you think about the inspired learning jewel till i can afford a headhunter? I could fit it in near the shadow notes where you take the extra power charge on the far right side of the tree.

IL is great, I usually put it on the far left once I get the impossible escape version of the tree going, but far right is solid as well, especially if you need some chaos res.
EXCUSE ME ITS ME AGAIN, what GODS of phanteonn are you using? im using brine king but already have frigid wake then idk if is good have it.
"
Morfogore1001 schrieb:
EXCUSE ME ITS ME AGAIN, what GODS of phanteonn are you using? im using brine king but already have frigid wake then idk if is good have it.

I switch to Lunaris at that point, but I'd also use Solaris for Uber Pinnacles
what map you recoomend for a fusion of expedition and blight farm? harvest too
"
Morfogore1001 schrieb:
what map you recoomend for a fusion of expedition and blight farm? harvest too

I like Mesa still, because even though they buffed boss altars, getting more quantity increase opportunities for those mechanics is really good, and rushing the boss is easy.

Plus the map is relatively compact and well connected so that you can clear the altars and never be too far from the expo and the harvest.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chronic_Painless um 20.12.2022, 01:38:14
Chronic_Painless I wanted to humbly thank you. I've used your build to help get back into PoE after a 5-6 year break. At 89 I'm about to transition to occultist and am having a blast, more fun than I've ever had with this game. Your youtube video guide is fantastic. Thanks for all the hard work that you've put into this and all the assistance you've given people
"
Tvremote schrieb:
Chronic_Painless I wanted to humbly thank you. I've used your build to help get back into PoE after a 5-6 year break. At 89 I'm about to transition to occultist and am having a blast, more fun than I've ever had with this game. Your youtube video guide is fantastic. Thanks for all the hard work that you've put into this and all the assistance you've given people

Hell yeah! Glad you're enjoying it, and thank you for saying that, it means a lot.

What are good Searching Exarch and Eater of worlds mods for body armour? Currently iam using Determination with increases aura effect for more armour and increased cold dmg.
"
xXivOo schrieb:

What are good Searching Exarch and Eater of worlds mods for body armour? Currently iam using Determination with increases aura effect for more armour and increased cold dmg.

The generic aura effect mod would be better than cold damage, and determination effect is really great if you wanna be beefier. The other option for that would be Hatred effect. Basically aura effect all around.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: