[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

Thanks for sharing this build.
I am currently in the 5-10 div stage and got one-shotted quite often in high-tier maps. Any suggestions or alternative defence mech that can help?
Freezing is good but I usually die before I can reach the mobs.

Stats:
lv90
4.3k hp 600es
max ele res
+20% chaos res
suppression chance 40%
Zuletzt bearbeitet von kkevin um 16.12.2022, 18:25:42
Hi, i really like the build and appriciate the amount of work you have done to make this detailed guide!

And i have a question, would be really nice if you can help me.
Im currently around "Late Mapping" - "Tanking up" version of build.

I see you recommend to use Inspiration over Gain Power Charges on Crit and i don't understand how do we get power charges then?

And second question about Assasin's Mark. It looks like we just use it self cast? It looks unreal for me while clearing map, so i use it only on bosses. Am i doing something wrong?
"
Chloroform109 schrieb:

I see you recommend to use Inspiration over Gain Power Charges on Crit and i don't understand how do we get power charges then?

Assassin's mark
Zuletzt bearbeitet von kkevin um 16.12.2022, 19:05:52
you said in your last video that is better an anomalous BV than a doryanis cluster. but the anomalous BV has to be vaal? because there is no one in the trade.
"
Morfogore1001 schrieb:
you said in your last video that is better an anomalous BV than a doryanis cluster. but the anomalous BV has to be vaal? because there is no one in the trade.

For sure you'd want Vaal, most people make their own with a double-corruption chamber, it's 50% to at least hit vaal
"
Chloroform109 schrieb:
Hi, i really like the build and appriciate the amount of work you have done to make this detailed guide!

And i have a question, would be really nice if you can help me.
Im currently around "Late Mapping" - "Tanking up" version of build.

And second question about Assasin's Mark. It looks like we just use it self cast? It looks unreal for me while clearing map, so i use it only on bosses. Am i doing something wrong?

You only need the mark on bosses or super-tanky rares. Plus, the Elementalist doesn't really need power charges the way the Occy does, and the Occy definitely uses Power Charge on Crit.
"
kkevin schrieb:
Thanks for sharing this build.
I am currently in the 5-10 div stage and got one-shotted quite often in high-tier maps. Any suggestions or alternative defence mech that can help?
Freezing is good but I usually die before I can reach the mobs.

Stats:
lv90
4.3k hp 600es
max ele res
+20% chaos res
suppression chance 40%

Focus on armour before spell suppression, since Molten Shell is way more impactful than anything else. If you're dying before you can reach the mobs, you might need to rethink how you're using your movement skills. We want to blink directly into packs as soon as we can, so try to save your flame dash or frostblink for engaging rather than disengaging.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chronic_Painless um 17.12.2022, 01:27:17
Sorry super noob question.. the PoB notes say to start Scion but the PoB Passive Tree is all Witch even at lv9?

I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to start for this and how to put my Passive points

Edit: Supposed to start Scion and then make a Witch, sorry I get it now!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von celerycactus um 17.12.2022, 19:17:39
"
celerycactus schrieb:
Sorry super noob question.. the PoB notes say to start Scion but the PoB Passive Tree is all Witch even at lv9?

I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to start for this and how to put my Passive points

No worries, and yeah the Scion is a day-1-of-the-league only thing for when you need to get Onslaught Support on the witch ASAP.
"
celerycactus schrieb:

I got confused also when I started. I just realized it when the guide said use onslaught support but can't buy them/get them. That's when I realized you should get it ASAP using Scion first then make a Witch. I'm testing this in standard, just getting the feel of it. Ill try using it next league.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: