[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

I'm presuming the endurance charges on the jewellery is supposed to be frenzy charges as I can't find anything that adds endurance charges?

Yet to really get a decent amount of time to really play so very early days for me yet.
How did you get the energy shield, i check POB and it just says conversion from life but I don't know where from
"
KayoOce schrieb:
How did you get the energy shield, i check POB and it just says conversion from life but I don't know where from

Found the answer to my own question so just putting it out there,

another commenter mentioned you are planning to use gain #% of maximum life as extra energy shield (veiled craft from body armour)

"
AirjamTBV schrieb:
I'm presuming the endurance charges on the jewellery is supposed to be frenzy charges as I can't find anything that adds endurance charges?

Yet to really get a decent amount of time to really play so very early days for me yet.

The endurance charges are "Minimum Endurance Charges" so you will always have them and don't need to generate them. They are probably taken because he plans to play hardcore and they provide more tankiness. With that setup he will basically always have 3 endurance charges up.
Oh my, bois... OP is building for SSF so there is no uniques, specific influence mods or somewhat.

I'll try to clear out some questions below:

"
LifeAndScience schrieb:
Maybe I'm missing something, but why is Master of the Arena allocated? Doesn't seem like it does anything to help.

Also, since it's using Precise Technique, wouldn't it be really helpful to go up to Arcing Blows for lucky non-crit lightning damage?

Master of the Arena is just a useful str node instead of simply +30str (1% life regen)
Arcing Blows is quite good but it requires too much points, which is what smth reaaaaly unworthy comparing to Trinity support if you don't have decent flat lightning damage on the gear (mentioning SSF especially)

"
Summersisle schrieb:

The author doesn't have enough strength. Steelskin requires a ton of strength. Increased Duration also requires a decent amount of strength but you should be able to get that from items in my opinion.

Why do you want to cap those gems to 20lvl? Just raise'em to your amount of str

"
Loque schrieb:
Is hydrosphere still viable in 3.17? I've read it was nerfed to hell.

It still provides Exposure.

"
iS it a unique alternative Bow for a cheap version ? I mean, i would like to get some unique bow and get it 6L, then farm for an end game bow.

Lioneye's Glare is a good alternative. But you'd better look for thicket bow with flat dmg, IPS and AS - that'll be much better for THIS build
Don't forget about new quiver bases with IPS or AS implicits

IPS is always THE priority - this stat provides us both dmg and aoe.
AS provides less recovery from Barrage supported shots to be more mobile.

As for me, i'm playing SC trading league.
Here's my current PoB (Tronado is there just because of the colors, Hydrosphere is preferable):
https://pastebin.com/SSKp4XxQ

LA for main clearing, GA ballistas for "taunting" (you can also use Culling Strike support inhere) and main GA setup for bosses/"fat" mobs.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von insteadofme um 05.02.2022, 23:56:02
Hmmm, what do u think about Quill Rain ? In my view, its good for this build ( i mean early white-yellow tier maps ).

Is it any chest unique options ? Like Inpulsa ?
"
insteadofme schrieb:

I'll try to clear out some questions below:

Thank you for this, clears a few things up for me. I'm really enjoying this build.

Shiroco, Thanks again as well, didn't even know you could get permanent charges!

Currently lvl 69, white T1 Maps. My damage feels like a wet noodle.

Ideas? https://pastebin.com/SSKp4XxQ
I think this build might have been abandoned since the OP doesn't have a GA character anymore and has rerolled a Heavy Strike character.

Ah nvm looks like they died, rip OP
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SephMeph um 06.02.2022, 13:00:55
Currently clearing T10 with very good damage, monsters die in a split second. Bosses are ok too. I must say I spent ~60C to get some decent gear (6L bow, 6L chest, +1 arrow quiver, +30% movement boots, ...).

The only issue is survivability. I'm currently level 77 with 3800 life and it's always "kill everything in one shot" or "get one-shot from some random mechanic".

4.5K life or more would be strongly suggested but you will need very good gear, Rangers are very squishy. Gameplay is a lot better than 3.16 but it's still not optimal at all. Clearing T16 maps requires good coordination and decent gear.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: