[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

"
thjokeR schrieb:
i know it wouldnt increase the speed, i was curious if the spread effected the cone at all

If i got it correctly, then as "Projectile Barrages have no spread" from "Far Shot" ascendancy node doesn't affect cone behavior, the same wording in Divergent Barrage won't do anything with an AoE of the cone either.
"
thjokeR schrieb:
i know it wouldnt increase the speed, i was curious if the spread effected the cone at all

Ah, it wouldn't work since the Far Shot negates the spread of projectile barrages. So even if it normally would work (which I believe isn't the case since the barrage support itself only modifies the arrow behaviour firing them in sequence) that ascendancy would negate it.
hi sir it bad seed
reserved
Is there any advantage to using a weapon swap/chest for lightning arrow for clear speed sake?
I got to ask, has anyone here actually played this skill?

Just respecced a lvl 70 ranger I had laying around in standard and put on some half decent gear, a bit better than what one would finish acts with, then proceeded to do a tier 1 map. And my god does this skill feel awful. Locked in place due to barrage support, and the clear speed is absolute trash. Its only redeeming quality is that the bosses went down at a pace slightly slower/similar to other average skills.

This skill got to be buffed to the sky and beyond for it to be half decent from my testing. But i'm a noob, so maybe the buffs are enough for it to be playable.

Anyone else done any testing that came to a different conclusion?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Friisern um 03.02.2022, 20:21:05
"
qaz012345678 schrieb:
Is there any advantage to using a weapon swap/chest for lightning arrow for clear speed sake?

I saw Havoc do it in a practice run. LA benefits also a lot from IPS
Bad Seed
"
Friisern schrieb:

Just respecced a lvl 70 ranger I had laying around in standard and put on some half decent gear, a bit better than what one would finish acts with, then proceeded to do a tier 1 map. And my god does this skill feel awful. Locked in place due to barrage support, and the clear speed is absolute trash. Its only redeeming quality is that the bosses went down at a pace slightly slower/similar to other average skills.

This skill got to be buffed to the sky and beyond for it to be half decent from my testing. But i'm a noob, so maybe the buffs are enough for it to be playable.

I think the idea is that the skill gets like 200% increased damage on top of that from the mastery, padding out the early damage
"
Friisern schrieb:

I completed a practice run on standard. Galvanic arrow as a clear skill is pretty bad in 3.16. I would suggest using Lightning Arrow in a 4 link for clear, or gem swapping barrage support for bosses (more annoying but gives you more links to work with in your primary setup)

Galvanic Arrow's clear will be significantly better in 3.17 due to the insane area of effect and damage boost from project speed scaling. You'll still have the attack delay from barrage support if you use it for clear.

It will be OK as a league starter but there are certainly much more powerful builds with more damage, defense, and QoL so you really have to just want to play Galvanic Arrow to league start this.
Thanks for posting this, I really like the concept and definitely want to try.

I know this is designed for HC, but would it be worth trying it out on softcore?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: