[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

"
Arcturus87 schrieb:
Thanks for posting this, I really like the concept and definitely want to try.

I know this is designed for HC, but would it be worth trying it out on softcore?

To my knowledge, anything made for SSF/HC has to be a good build as these are both "hard" modes for PoE

Shiroco - Thanks for the answers, dude =D
"
aceco schrieb:
hi sir it bad seed

Not sure if it's changed again now but you had to change options bottom left of PoB to "opt in beta" or something similar, then update the PoB beta and then apply the build link.
This build is working OK for main game content but really struggling against the league mechanic juiced up rares with stacked resists and haste etc.

Going to be a pain to make this serviceable as a league starter but going to stick it out for now. I'll report back later once I hit maps.
Bandits?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von panicnott um 05.02.2022, 03:52:25
Bandits should be kill all for the 2 skill points.

Damage is getting decent after 3rd lab and accumulating some solid flat ele damage items and using a quill rain.
Maybe I'm missing something, but why is Master of the Arena allocated? Doesn't seem like it does anything to help.

Also, since it's using Precise Technique, wouldn't it be really helpful to go up to Arcing Blows for lucky non-crit lightning damage?
iS it a unique alternative Bow for a cheap version ? I mean, i would like to get some unique bow and get it 6L, then farm for an end game bow.
"
LifeAndScience schrieb:
Maybe I'm missing something, but why is Master of the Arena allocated? Doesn't seem like it does anything to help.

The author doesn't have enough strength. Steelskin requires a ton of strength. Increased Duration also requires a decent amount of strength but you should be able to get that from items in my opinion.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Summersisle um 05.02.2022, 10:38:13
Is hydrosphere still viable in 3.17? I've read it was nerfed to hell.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Loque um 05.02.2022, 13:43:00
"
Loque schrieb:
Is hydrosphere still viable in 3.17? I've read it was nerfed to hell.

It is only in there for the cold/lightning penetration and not to gain dps by using the interaction that was nerfed. Not sure if it is worth the hassle. I'm only lvl 59 and havn't used it yet.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: