[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

Hello, I would like to know if I am doing something wrong.
the truth is that I have little damage with a single objective
I'm poor xd
https://pastebin.com/xv7D4ch1
"
hielasangre0 schrieb:
Hello, I would like to know if I am doing something wrong.
the truth is that I have little damage with a single objective
I'm poor xd
https://pastebin.com/xv7D4ch1

Your items are bad. Quiver is missing 30% multi, amulet is missing multi, hopeshredder is low attack speed, lacking one circle of fear (intimidate one), ur helmet has wrong enchant on it, your Single is in a 5L. No watchers eye, and you're using volley fire (its only for Barrage skill, not Frenzy with barrage support).
Updated POB and current item list.
Hey, could you help me with my current gear? Im fine clearing Maps, but single target seems to lack a lot for me, is there anything you can see in my POB?

https://pastebin.com/BxSjQHXW
Btw, guess that is worth mentioning: in Ultimatum league you can get pretty interesting corupted unique helmets. Not sure if it's worth losing the enchant though.

Getting this corruption with enchant isn't that hard, though getting both corruption and enchant on correct unique helmet probably will be insanely time consuming.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 07.05.2021, 11:42:33
"
Ultimait schrieb:
Btw, guess that is worth mentioning: in Ultimatum league you can get pretty interesting corupted unique helmets. Not sure if it's worth losing the enchant though.

Getting this corruption with enchant isn't that hard, though getting both corruption and enchant on correct unique helmet probably will be insanely time consuming.

Image link is broken.
"
30Creptus schrieb:

Image link is broken.

Hm, weird, I can see image on my message. Basically it's Glimpse of Chaos helmet with +1 proj implicit, that got bricked into a different unique helmet.
Here is a link to trade search query

Also interesting option, mitigates all negative chaos resistance and gives huge life bonus, if you can fix your fire resistance. Requires you to have ~126% fire resistance, but grants 40% increased maximum life.
Btw, I'm not sure that helmets currently listed on trade can be enchanted, since they are missing "Can be modified while Corrupted" modifier.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 07.05.2021, 11:40:13
"
Ultimait schrieb:

Hm, weird, I can see image on my message. Basically it's Glimpse of Chaos helmet with +1 proj implicit, that got bricked into a different unique helmet.
Here is a link to trade search query

Also interesting option, mitigates all negative chaos resistance and gives huge life bonus, if you can fix your fire resistance. Requires you to have ~126% fire resistance, but grants 40% increased maximum life.
Btw, I'm not sure that helmets currently listed on trade can be enchanted, since they are missing "Can be modified while Corrupted" modifier.

Very interesting, i never knew about that interaction.

Although sadly that's about as far as it goes, since +1 proj does not outscale frezy lab enchant even at 9 charges.
"
30Creptus schrieb:

Although sadly that's about as far as it goes, since +1 proj does not outscale frezy lab enchant even at 9 charges.

What's about using Glimpse of Chaos helmet itself though? As far as I know it can be enchanted while it has modifier that allows to modify it while corrupted.
Is 40% increased maximum life, zero chaos resistance and +1 projectile good enough to take it over other unique helmets?
"
Ultimait schrieb:
"
30Creptus schrieb:

What's about using Glimpse of Chaos helmet itself though? As far as I know it can be enchanted while it has modifier that allows to modify it while corrupted.
Is 40% increased maximum life, zero chaos resistance and +1 projectile good enough to take it over other unique helmets?

Yea, that is good.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: