[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

So now that we use barrage support instead of barrage, which means no Volley Fire jewel, does this make this build a single target only build?

I mean I've been using arrow rain for aoe, but was looking to transition into frenzy/barrage support for AOE, but it seems that's not the case anymore.

Also, struggling a little bit in this league, dying pretty easily which I guess is thanks to my low lightning res and evade, but sometimes I get frozen unexpectedly or stunned and die.

Hmmm, I guess I could use barrage for aoe with the jewel, and frenzy for single target.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Farkon um 26.04.2021, 15:36:40
"
Farkon schrieb:
So now that we use barrage support instead of barrage, which means no Volley Fire jewel, does this make this build a single target only build?

I mean I've been using arrow rain for aoe, but was looking to transition into frenzy/barrage support for AOE, but it seems that's not the case anymore.

Also, struggling a little bit in this league, dying pretty easily which I guess is thanks to my low lightning res and evade, but sometimes I get frozen unexpectedly or stunned and die.

Hmmm, I guess I could use barrage for aoe with the jewel, and frenzy for single target.

It's not a single target only build, that's an odd remark to make.
You know if you want to play barrage, you can do it, i removed it from the guide since frenzy is more dps, although that's still something you can do.
Updated for 3.14 ✓
Just wanted to mention, this build is actually pretty good for running lab with all those billions of movement speed.
So far build feels pretty good even with dirt cheap gear, that isn't even 6-linked.
Spoiler

Now I'm thinking about getting my hands on harbinger belt for 20% action speed. It won't boost my life or damage, but at this point I just got addicted to Raider movement speed, so I don't really care :>

Btw, those 5c Rampage gloves turned out to be very helpful for Ultimatums.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 28.04.2021, 16:00:46
Hi, ive been following the build and it feels pretty great so far. however, Im struggling with map bosses and ultimatums cos i dont have enough dps. any suggestions for fairly cheap upgrades i could make?

a lot of my gems are around lvl 18 atm, but getting to lvl 20 only ads about 100k in pob. also i got the wrong helmet enchant by accident lol.

character is IsoToxicRain on my profile cos i respecced.

Thanks in advance!
"
IsotopeH2 schrieb:
Hi, ive been following the build and it feels pretty great so far. however, Im struggling with map bosses and ultimatums cos i dont have enough dps. any suggestions for fairly cheap upgrades i could make?

a lot of my gems are around lvl 18 atm, but getting to lvl 20 only ads about 100k in pob. also i got the wrong helmet enchant by accident lol.

character is IsoToxicRain on my profile cos i respecced.

Thanks in advance!

Swap aoe to 6L when doing ultimatums.

Check your fire res, it must not go over your cold if you want ele pen from Oak's. Try Karui's too, if you can afford a Lioneye's with corrupt blood immunity.

Your rings and quiver are quite bad, work on those. Helmet sucks too, swap enchants. Starkonja's quite nice, you could try one of those.

Your amulet also sucks, try this, anoint Adder's Touch, use essense on it to roll high crit multi. That should get you +65% multi, big difference. Also buy a synthesis base, try 7-8% maximum life with at least one more mod available.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 30Creptus um 28.04.2021, 18:33:30
Hello guys! It's my 1st week playing this game. I got the hopeshredder bow. How do I deal with the damage overtime?
"
0b1juan schrieb:
Hello guys! It's my 1st week playing this game. I got the hopeshredder bow. How do I deal with the damage overtime?

If you are having issues - try using The Blood Dance boots, as thread author mentioned. Also ensure that your cold res is capped.

Though I ended up not using them even on blood aqueduct, Hopeshredder leech was enough to feel comfortable. Worth mentioning, I'm not using Farrul's Furr(because 6 linked is pretty damn expensive) myself, thus not taking damage over time outside of combat(no frenzy charges).
Also I'll just link this precious underrated dirt cheap body armour here.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 29.04.2021, 21:15:09
"
Ultimait schrieb:
"
0b1juan schrieb:

If you are having issues - try using The Blood Dance boots, as thread author mentioned. Also ensure that your cold res is capped.

Though I ended up not using them even on blood aqueduct, Hopeshredder leech was enough to feel comfortable. Worth mentioning, I'm not using Farrul's Furr(because 6 linked is pretty damn expensive) myself, thus not taking damage over time outside of combat(no frenzy charges).
Also I'll just link this precious underrated dirt cheap body armour here.

Not related to your post, idk if there is a way to tag users so ill use the reply instead.

Nice speedrunning item. Recommended.

I had a variant of the build made for speeding, i got up to 543% movement speed or so, you might be interested in the concept. It's not primarily made for zooming although it's pretty decent, you can see the setup if you look at my "WeDoALittleTrolling" character. All the speedy gear is equipped there.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von 30Creptus um 30.04.2021, 06:10:58
"
30Creptus schrieb:

Nice speedrunning item. Recommended.

Yeah, looks pretty good, probably gonna try to get it after getting some resistances on non-amulet slot.

Btw, I'm curious: have you ever tried to use Heist Tempering Orb on a Hopeshredder?

Also, what would you suggest in terms of items/gem setups if I want to sacrifice single target DPS for getting better clear coverage? Rain of Arrows is kinda good, but it isn't capable of killing monsters offscreen like other bow skills.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: