[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
Ultimait schrieb:

Yeah, looks pretty good, probably gonna try to get it after getting some resistances on non-amulet slot.

Btw, I'm curious: have you ever tried to use Heist Tempering Orb on a Hopeshredder?

Also, what would you suggest in terms of items/gem setups if I want to sacrifice single target DPS for getting better clear coverage? Rain of Arrows is kinda good, but it isn't capable of killing monsters offscreen like other bow skills.

You don't have to use Rain of Arrows.
"
30Creptus schrieb:
"
Ultimait schrieb:

Yeah, looks pretty good, probably gonna try to get it after getting some resistances on non-amulet slot.

Btw, I'm curious: have you ever tried to use Heist Tempering Orb on a Hopeshredder?

Also, what would you suggest in terms of items/gem setups if I want to sacrifice single target DPS for getting better clear coverage? Rain of Arrows is kinda good, but it isn't capable of killing monsters offscreen like other bow skills.

Yeah, that's why I would like to know your opinion about other bow skills with this build, in case you've tested them already.
"
Ultimait schrieb:
"
30Creptus schrieb:
"
Ultimait schrieb:

Yeah, that's why I would like to know your opinion about other bow skills with this build, in case you've tested them already.

I've tested scourge arrow, ice shot, tornado shot, split arrow, not really a fan of any. Scourge is p good, nice damage too, although i find it a bit clunky in closed spaces. Not a fan of ice shot, split is kinda here and there you need more pierce tho.

Barrage is my 2nd most fav one if i had to pick, but since the build doesnt use it anymore, no barrage for AoE, unless you wanna sacrifice the jewel slot but i dont recommend.
Since i'm kinda lacking currency would it be ok to use 5l hopeshredder and 5l yriel's fostering?i could get all the other items
"
Eevan88 schrieb:
Since i'm kinda lacking currency would it be ok to use 5l hopeshredder and 5l yriel's fostering?i could get all the other items

I'm running 5l hopeshredder frenzy single target setup, damage on t16 bosses feels good enough. Not one shotting them like saboteurs ofc, but definitely much better than other bow builds I've ever played. It's around 10-20 seconds on not dangerous bosses and a few minutes on Trialmaster/Conquerors. Haven't tested damage on end game boss encounters yet, have a different character for bossing.

Worth mentioning, I'm also using pretty expensive flask from Cortex, which adds up some good damage chunk(+1.6% crit) and Inspired Learning jewel(which does absolutely nothing on bosses). But all my other items are dirt cheap garbage from trade :>

"
30Creptus schrieb:

I've tested scourge arrow, ice shot, tornado shot, split arrow, not really a fan of any. Scourge is p good, nice damage too, although i find it a bit clunky in closed spaces. Not a fan of ice shot, split is kinda here and there you need more pierce tho.

Barrage is my 2nd most fav one if i had to pick, but since the build doesnt use it anymore, no barrage for AoE, unless you wanna sacrifice the jewel slot but i dont recommend.

Haven't tested lightning arrow with enchant? I do believe it might be good with chain and additional projectiles, especially with enchant. Guess I'm gonna test it(whenever I'll get my hands on +1 arrow bow and quiver).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 30.04.2021, 21:49:56
How rare is the boot corruption for life regen while moving? and does it need to be a base ilvl to roll?
"
Ultimait schrieb:
"
Eevan88 schrieb:

I'm running 5l hopeshredder frenzy single target setup, damage on t16 bosses feels good enough. Not one shotting them like saboteurs ofc, but definitely much better than other bow builds I've ever played. It's around 10-20 seconds on not dangerous bosses and a few minutes on Trialmaster/Conquerors. Haven't tested damage on end game boss encounters yet, have a different character for bossing.

Worth mentioning, I'm also using pretty expensive flask from Cortex, which adds up some good damage chunk(+1.6% crit) and Inspired Learning jewel(which does absolutely nothing on bosses). But all my other items are dirt cheap garbage from trade :>

Thank you for the answer :) can you do full ultimatum with 5 link? was just wondering if it's effective so at least i could play with 5 link to farm currency for 6 links
"
Eevan88 schrieb:

Thank you for the answer :) can you do full ultimatum with 5 link? was just wondering if it's effective so at least i could play with 5 link to farm currency for 6 links

Yeah, can do red tier ultimatums mostly deathless. More than that, yesterday killed Trialmaster Ultimatum boss.

Do note, that despite technically using a 5-link, my body armour provides free elemental penetration support(for clearing skill at least)

Actually here, made a video:
Rain of Arrows
Lightning Arrow
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 01.05.2021, 15:56:23
"
Ultimait schrieb:
"
Eevan88 schrieb:

Yeah, can do red tier ultimatums mostly deathless. More than that, yesterday killed Trialmaster Ultimatum boss.

Do note, that despite technically using a 5-link, my body armour provides free elemental penetration support(for clearing skill at least)

Actually here, made a video:
Rain of Arrows
Lightning Arrow

WoW!! I guess i'll buy the 5link shroud of the lightless instead of yriel's fostering! Thank you very much for your help :)
Is this build better on pathfinder or raider ? and can it be started as a windripper magic find ?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: