3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Where's body armor recipe "gain 10% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield"?

Searched POE forums, Googled it, PoE Affix, etc. and no luck. Anyone point me in the right direction?
"
magnetar56 schrieb:
Where's body armor recipe "gain 10% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield"?

Searched POE forums, Googled it, PoE Affix, etc. and no luck. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Unveil items at Jun
I look into your Pastebin. You run with many Auras. I am a Newbie, and don't now what Aura i have to activate? Are the Vaal Aura's, like Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline and Vaal Molten Shell, only for Boss Kills?
I activate Flesh and Stone, Enfeeble and Dread Banner.
so kinda glad i quit the league before you guys started with the shaper hammers if i would of had one i would of been so bumed knowing they are gonna be super hard or not at all able to be gotten next league/expansion
so guess ill stick to my queens sword lol
"
NNeto schrieb:
"
NNeto schrieb:
Alright... Im stucked here. Was out since 1.4 and dont have other mods opened in my bench. Can someone help me crafting other things to complete my weapon?

Contact me in game I can craft for you, just bring the materials.

Thank you for answer frost! I found a guy who crafted it for me! Now i need understand that shit syndicate thing lol

why craft w/ minions hp? and why not with minion damage alone?
Well, after GGG announced that Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder would be changing, I decided to push through the atlas and get back to Uber Elder.

I managed to beat him on the first try, although I needed all of my portals. I screwed up 1 portal because I entered with no zombies.

First time killing him! I fought him a couple times in previous leagues, but I never managed to beat him.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Goofio um 17.11.2019, 07:32:36

Finally got HH, but u dont really need it. Very funny and op build, thx for that brunowa :)
Hi,

can someone explain the imprint part in the crafting section step by step, please?
Can someone look over my Build and can tell me what i can improve? current iam at 1250 str 9kes and 5,8k hp
"
serares schrieb:
Hi,

can someone explain the imprint part in the crafting section step by step, please?

This describes the process pretty well (language warning):

https://youtu.be/X5PNI5JeL-E?t=229

Basically you can only imprint the weapon while it is magic (blue). The beast recipe doesn't work when it's rare (yellow).

1. Use the beast recipe to create an imprint of the magic (blue) weapon that already has +1 socket level and maim support rolled on it.

2. Use a regal orb on the magic weapon to turn it into a rare (yellow). Unfortunately this adds an affix that has to be annulled.

3. Use an annulment orb on the rare weapon to try to remove the affix you just added. If you remove either +1 socket level or maim support, you have to restore the imprint that you made of the magic weapon and return to step 1 (i.e. create another imprint, etc). If the annulment orb removes the correct affix, you can go to step 4.

4. Congratulations, you now have a rare weapon with only 2 affixes: +1 socket level and maim support. Multi-craft the remaining affixes onto the now rare (yellow) weapon.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Goofio um 17.11.2019, 16:06:25

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: