3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Map grinding is burning me out to the point where I thought it might be a good idea to go looking for Doctor cards, Mirrors, Rhoa feathers, fishing rods and Krillson or doing a Perandus Manor/Doryani map as a break from it this afternoon ... clearly I need help to avoid going there :-)

Apart from Delve mining, which is ok apart from the slow sulphite accumulation between runs (it's hard in standard to find a 6 person ROTA - message me in game if you have 3 T15 IIQ 110+ and want to do sulphite hunts) - are there any other worthy challenges to use this build on (everything Uber has been done multiple times now ...) ?
Damn I hate crafting in this game.

Six linked in 8 fuses!
Over a thousand Alts in and no luck so far :(

Sure, Maim is great.... but do I really want to keep trying to get it?
"

Six linked in 8 fuses!

well just the fact you get the +1 to all gems and a 7th link with maim makes this weapon very op even if it's gonna stay blue
Hi! Which is the better end game mace? the one which has minion life and damage or the one with minion damage only?
"
Giammafix schrieb:
"

Six linked in 8 fuses!

well just the fact you get the +1 to all gems and a 7th link with maim makes this weapon very op even if it's gonna stay blue

A level 4 empower gives a huge DPS boost. The +2 to support gems once you've hit that jackpot plus other bonuses makes empower a level 7 gem. That plus a level 21 Raise Zombies and your DPS becomes insane. It's totally worth it - but see other posts in this thread - it can take anywhere between a few alts and over 8000 to hit the jackpot. It's pretty satisfying to self craft but you might run the risk of driving your self crazy too ... If you can score a rare mace in standard or blight already done for 16-20 exalts I'd take it rather then keep crafting, otherwise if you have the currency and the nerves good luck and good hunting !

Edit: A level 21 zombie becomes a level 30 Raise Zombie with a fully configured mace. This gets you an extra zombie. Not like you need it but hey an extra zombie is always good !
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BowWizard um 16.11.2019, 10:04:54

Well RIP this in 3.9... Shaper/Elder items will be even rarer since there's no more Shaper/Elder. Maces like this will cost a mirror...

Queen's Escape will be worth exalts. At least we will not have to 6l everything...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 schrieb:

Well RIP this in 3.9... Shaper/Elder items will be even rarer since there's no more Shaper/Elder. Maces like this will cost a mirror...

Queen's Escape will be worth exalts. At least we will not have to 6l everything...

I thought Shaper/Elder will still be part of PoE 1.0 (or classic as some people call it) just not be in PoE 2.0 ? You will be able to play either campaign but I'm curious as to what an existing 6l will look like in v2.0
a lot of blood, sweat, tears and exalts went in to these things. There better be the equivalent weapon with similar DPS. If they pull the rug out from under people like that PoE may become a barren waste land.
Alright... Im stucked here. Was out since 1.4 and dont have other mods opened in my bench. Can someone help me crafting other things to complete my weapon?

"
BowWizard schrieb:

I thought Shaper/Elder will still be part of PoE 1.0 (or classic as some people call it) just not be in PoE 2.0 ? You will be able to play either campaign but I'm curious as to what an existing 6l will look like in v2.0
a lot of blood, sweat, tears and exalts went in to these things. There better be the equivalent weapon with similar DPS. If they pull the rug out from under people like that PoE may become a barren waste land.

Not 4.0... In 3.9 Elder/Shaper are removed from endgame content and repalced by Conquerors of Atlas. they will appear only as Zana missions. so yes much more difficult to get shaper/elder items.

"
NNeto schrieb:
Alright... Im stucked here. Was out since 1.4 and dont have other mods opened in my bench. Can someone help me crafting other things to complete my weapon?

Contact me in game I can craft for you, just bring the materials.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
NNeto schrieb:

Contact me in game I can craft for you, just bring the materials.

Thank you for answer frost! I found a guy who crafted it for me! Now i need understand that shit syndicate thing lol

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: