3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nechrophagy schrieb:
May someone look at my items and tree to let me know the best way to go about getting 1000 strength and capping all resistance? Is capping chaos also necessary?

How far off are you on Strength and resistances?

Here's some basic stuff I can see:

You should be aiming for close to 50 strength on each of your rings. There's about an extra 70 strength you could be squeezing out of those right away.

Change your belt for a Heavy (strength) belt with strength and resistances on it. Probably another 70 you could get there immediately.

You've got two other Jewels without any strength so you could squeeze some more in there at very little cost.

In a pinch you can temporarily downgrade your boots for either rares with resists and strength, or go for the Alberon's Warpath boots for a huge % increase to strength.

If you want to min-max you can squeeze a bit more out of your Astramentis... but that'll be pricey.

Another 16 available on your Helm, also pricey.

Both your Efficient Training jewels can have more strength, also pricey.

Consider your priorities:
Sacrifice life on items to get better strength. You'll recover some of that anyway as strength also increases your life, plus you'll pick up extra ES too.
Minion damage is not as important as you seem to think.

Your tree is significantly different than the main plan. While the build has ES thanks to the interaction between Geofri's Sanctuary and the Shaper's Touch gloves, this is not an ES build.

You've got 13 points to the right in your tree wasted on Arcane Will, Arcane Focus and Melding. Respec those, use three to get Quick Recovery. Spend another six on your way to Soul of Steel. That will get you 10% increased life, 10 strength, 10% elemental resists, an extra 1% to your max resists which is massive, and finally 5% phys damage reduction that you receive which is also massive.

You can then throw your last four at ordinary strength nodes around the place for another 40 strength.

Alternately, buy a heap of Respec orbs and change your tree where it is different from the OP's. You're missing out on both Sacrifice and Spiritual Command due to your pathing which are enormous for our minions for both their survivability and their damage output.

I hope some of that was helpful!
This is the first league I've played since Incursion. I decided to try this build out, because I've never played a summoner before.

Very easy to level from nothing! It felt a lot like totems leveling, but it scaled into the endgame much better. I easily killed Shaper and all of his guardians. I probably won't try Uber Elder, because I don't feel like playing through the entire Atlas storyline again.

This is the gear I'm using. It's not amazing, as I started the league very late. I don't like pressing a lot of buttons, so I'm only using zombies and skeletons.

I was able to reach 1002 Strength using only 1 Efficient Training jewel, but it was a bit tricky (I'm low on currency).

Thanks for making this build! Very cool!

"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Goofio um 15.11.2019, 10:16:59
"
"
nechrophagy schrieb:
May someone look at my items and tree to let me know the best way to go about getting 1000 strength and capping all resistance? Is capping chaos also necessary?

How far off are you on Strength and resistances?

Here's some basic stuff I can see:

You should be aiming for close to 50 strength on each of your rings. There's about an extra 70 strength you could be squeezing out of those right away.

Change your belt for a Heavy (strength) belt with strength and resistances on it. Probably another 70 you could get there immediately.

You've got two other Jewels without any strength so you could squeeze some more in there at very little cost.

In a pinch you can temporarily downgrade your boots for either rares with resists and strength, or go for the Alberon's Warpath boots for a huge % increase to strength.

If you want to min-max you can squeeze a bit more out of your Astramentis... but that'll be pricey.

Another 16 available on your Helm, also pricey.

Both your Efficient Training jewels can have more strength, also pricey.

Consider your priorities:
Sacrifice life on items to get better strength. You'll recover some of that anyway as strength also increases your life, plus you'll pick up extra ES too.
Minion damage is not as important as you seem to think.

Your tree is significantly different than the main plan. While the build has ES thanks to the interaction between Geofri's Sanctuary and the Shaper's Touch gloves, this is not an ES build.

You've got 13 points to the right in your tree wasted on Arcane Will, Arcane Focus and Melding. Respec those, use three to get Quick Recovery. Spend another six on your way to Soul of Steel. That will get you 10% increased life, 10 strength, 10% elemental resists, an extra 1% to your max resists which is massive, and finally 5% phys damage reduction that you receive which is also massive.

You can then throw your last four at ordinary strength nodes around the place for another 40 strength.

Alternately, buy a heap of Respec orbs and change your tree where it is different from the OP's. You're missing out on both Sacrifice and Spiritual Command due to your pathing which are enormous for our minions for both their survivability and their damage output.

I hope some of that was helpful!

Thank you, that helps a lot, only thing i'm confused about, I made my skilltree from the pob of the recommended endgame skill tree, just wasted a lot of points if it is the wrong one like you said. Where is the updated pob of the currently used endgame skill tree?
"
nechrophagy schrieb:

Thank you, that helps a lot, only thing i'm confused about, I made my skilltree from the pob of the recommended endgame skill tree, just wasted a lot of points if it is the wrong one like you said. Where is the updated pob of the currently used endgame skill tree?

Does this image match the PoB tree? (it's a pretty low res image)

https://imgur.com/NkRgnjx

It's listed in the skill tree section of the guide with the PoB link. That's what I used, because I don't have PoB installed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Goofio um 15.11.2019, 11:08:39
"
nechrophagy schrieb:

There's two PoB links on the first page. Your current build is the end game build, but that's end game at the extreme end: level 100, maxed gear, watchers eye and so on. That's how our OP can make that work.

The other PoB link is for a level 95 character: https://pastebin.com/CscQtnLf which is where your character is currently at. Rather than respec completely, which if you intend to drive to 100 you'll then eventually have to change it back again, try respecing the 13 points I mentioned and see how that improves your game. If you're getting the 1000 strength you should see a notable difference in your individual survivability.

The image link that Goofio shared is the level 95 PoB tree for quick reference.
^ thank you
Hello guys! Need some advice here... I'm in this phase of craft. What i should do now? Was out since patch 1.4 lol

What's your guess on whether this will be as good for 3.9 with the announcements today? Never tackled uber elder HC, but have really been looking for a build that can do it. Really hoping this one will be just as viable for 3.9! Cheers.
Just dropping in to say that I finally downed Uber Elder. Ive been playing POE 5 years and this is my first time killing him. (Deathless BTW) Thanks to the OP for the build, and good luck everyone next league!.....oh and POE 2 HYPE!
Nice

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: